Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

[video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman (992 Views)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by hon3sty(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
A Facebook user shared photos and a a video of a snake killed in the house. It was said that at night the snake crawls out of her wardrobe and climbs to the bed to sleep. According what is said in the video, she may have one day mistaken the snake for her child.

Here's what he wrote "Thank you Jesus for delivery my lovely mother from the hands of evil.......This evil snake was staying in my mum's world rope inside her bedroom and always coming out at night to sleep with her on her bed......Today God has finally caught up on him......Glory be to almighty God....Amen"... Continue reading, click here http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/07/video-snake-discovered-sleeping-on-same_26.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFdRk3TBSE4

Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
First of all

1. "How do they know that the snake resides in the wardrope"

2. "How do they know that it comes out every night to lay beside this woman"

3. "How the fúck does she sometimes felt the cold bloody and skinny animal to be her son"

I think all these question needs to be answered cox i can see a huge fire from where this cloudy smoke is comin from otherwise ur guess is as good as mine

Anyways am dedicatin this FTC to the last commenter on this page grin
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017

That woman should stop lieing

Dat snake didn't com out of any ward robe

We all know where it came out frm

Y not say D truth nd thank God 4 deliverance

#Eco99#
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
"world rope" grin grin grin
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by smartty68(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
hon3sty:
A Facebook user shared photos and a a video of a snake killed in the house. It was said that at night the snake crawls out of her wardrobe and climbs to the bed to sleep. According what is said in the video, she may have one day mistaken the snake for her child.

Here's what he wrote "Thank you Jesus for delivery my lovely mother from the hands of evil.......This evil snake was staying in my mum's world rope inside her bedroom and always coming out at night to sleep with her on her bed......Today God has finally caught up on him......Glory be to almighty God....Amen"... Continue reading, click here http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/07/video-snake-discovered-sleeping-on-same_26.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFdRk3TBSE4
No be small English obituary cheesy
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by hon3sty(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
dominique:
"world rope" grin grin grin

lol at least his mum is safe
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Surprise me with an intelligent comment for atleast

once
undecided
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by smartty68(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
You left your space with a dot and went on to ask the poster below you to surprise you with an intelligent post for once. Lol

Weh don
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by nrexzy: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
She would mistake the snake for her child.
... I'm sure no mother would make such mistake. . Buh dis kind lie shaaaa
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by hon3sty(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
When will some nairalanders actually start having sense?? ?? all of you should goan ask the guy that shared the stuff on facbook, watch the video and listen to all that was said in it, instead of calling your head a liar ! chaiiii na wa
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
No be small English obituary cheesy

Niqqa air ur view and stop pokenosin into Op's blunder undecided

*But that "world rope" tin shaaa* grin grin grin
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by rummeh: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalasticlala go like this one
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by auntysimbiat(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
hmmm...
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by smartty68(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Niqqa air ur view and stop pokenosin into Op's blunder undecided

*But that "world rope" tin shaaa* grin grin grin
Guy isn't my fault na! The post was just a comic relief grin
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
Guy isn't my fault na! The post was just a comic relief grin

Abeg help me call LALA if u dy commot tell am say "food don ready" grin
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is the Spirit Baby pastors have been warning us about
Re: [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman by Fkforyou(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
The wey some people lie on social media ehn....Even politicians would be like.....

shocked

(1) (Reply)

See The Fact: Why Father Cancels Daughter's Wedding On Wedding Day / SIMI Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor!! / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.