Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal (35488 Views)

5 Celebrity Beauties With Different Face Shapes! / 10 Nollywood Celebrity Marriages That Are Still Waxing Strong / Five Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Ended Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by jconsulting(f): 12:19pm On May 05, 2017
Master Shi-Fu Lanre Jentry & Mistress Kung-fu Mercy Aigbe.......has been married well in martial arts
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Akshow: 12:20pm On May 05, 2017
Nonsense list
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by PalmchatApp: 12:20pm On May 05, 2017
lol help me ask
guywitzerogal:
wetin do am U wan start ur own ooooo
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by PalmchatApp: 12:22pm On May 05, 2017
its a fun social app. where rich contents ranging from relationship, dating tips, celebrity news, lifestyle and many more are published. Palmchat has almost 1 million users .
Afam4eva:
What's this palmchat that i keep seeing everywhere.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
PalmchatApp:
its a fun social app. where rich contents ranging from relationship, dating tips, celebrity news, lifestyle and many more are published. Palmchat has almost 1 million users .
How come i can't find it on google playstore?
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by PalmchatApp: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
to live with someone for a year is not easy, you know? so give kudos to those that have stayed married for at least 5 years in a society where we have numerous cases of divorce.
Azerbella:
Why would you add marriages that are not even up to 10years? Shuo
Even 15years marriages still dey get problem.

How exactly have they scaled through scandals?
They have only just began.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by tigertail: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
Omotola and Mercy Johnson are not on this list. there fore the list is incomplete. Jacob and Joke Silva should be number one anyway. May God continue to bless their marriage.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Azerbella(f): 12:26pm On May 05, 2017
PalmchatApp:
to live with someone for a year is not easy, you know? so give kudos to those that have stayed married for at least 5 years in a society where we have numerous cases of divorce.
But I still maintain that they haven't scaled through.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 05, 2017
Op, when you want to make this kain list next time, Olu and his wife should be first on it.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by olabrad: 12:30pm On May 05, 2017
nikkypearl:
kudos to my parent. they 've been together for 40years with no scandal..

God bless you Dad amd Mum..I love you.

Hmm. Na ya kin gal I dey find sha kiss. Someone from a settled home, who would have been schooled about the importance of buildings real home. Hope u never marry sha? wink
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by baby4u2(f): 12:36pm On May 05, 2017
guywitzerogal:
wetin do am U wan start ur own ooooo

He has over cheated on his wife. Plus had baby when he was married. You dey earth So?
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by tigertail: 12:39pm On May 05, 2017
olabrad:

Hmm. Na ya kin gal I dey find sha kiss. Someone from a settled home, who would have been schooled about the importance of buildings real home. Hope u never marry sha? wink

Hmmmmm...
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by okoliexpress: 12:39pm On May 05, 2017
op just write the names of celebrities wey him know... the list is a complete hogwash...
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by preccy69(f): 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Pete edochie nko?

mercy Johnson omotola psquare van vicker mum nd dad Rita edochie uche jombo chioma akpotha Lilian esoro Timi dakolo charity ike
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Drabrah(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
U de give us yeye list

the only good name their is olu n joke

give us names of a female n male celebrity marriage like ubi franklin n lilian esoro

not desmond elliot n his unknown wife

Thank u jare. U bare my mind. Others shuddav come after Olu Jacob & Joke Silva. Those are celebrity role models per excellence.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by eyinjuege: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
tigertail:
Omotola and Mercy Johnson are not on this list. there fore the list is incomplete. Jacob and Joke Silva should be number one anyway. May God continue to bless their marriage.

Even Mercy Aigbe has been married longer than mercy Johnson, yet things don happen.
She just dey start.
I think 10 years and above should be the cut off, otherwise even banky w and his fiancée will make the list.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On May 05, 2017
nikkypearl:

who asked you?
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by do4luv14(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2017
TrueHeart365:
this list is rubbish without Tunde and wunmi Obe. i don't know how these TWO do it.

and also omotola. even though overated, you can't deny staying married for more than ten years without scandals and divorce as a celebrity is hard.

ireti and patric doyle. i love those two

mercy aigbe and evander holifield tongue

MERCY AIGBE & EVANDER HOLIFIELD, grin grin grin,

guy you b baddo ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2017
baby4u2:

He has over cheated on his wife. Plus had baby when he was married. You dey earth So?

Lies. He was married to mee (his 1st wife), they had kids along wt mee's child b4 she married him. He still takes care of DT child like his own. He never had a child out of wedlock ,& there was NEVER any rumours he cheated on Mee. He married jumobi a couple of years after Mee died. Theyve had kids also. He never had a child out of wedlock & there has NEVER been any rumours he cheated on jumobi.

Contrary to what u might believe, not every handsome man is a dishonourable dog wt zero self respect.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
Patrick and Ireti Doyle. Almost 20years with 6 children.

Ireti really tried, to maintain dt her size 8 body.

@op, omoni oboli & all these footballers like jayjay okocha & kanu have had longer marriages dn this Stephanie okereke & dakores marriage u put up there.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by wristbangle: 1:25pm On May 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
What about Omotola Jolade Ekeinde and captain Ekeinde??

21 years of marriage and still counting.

God bless u jare
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by newslifeop: 1:58pm On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by nikkypearl(f): 3:27pm On May 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
who asked you?
enemyofprogress!!
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On May 05, 2017
nikkypearl:
enemyofprogress!!
nike so ara e
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by baby4u2(f): 4:16pm On May 05, 2017
janellemonae:

Lies. He was married to mee (his 1st wife), they had kids along wt mee's child b4 she married him. He still takes care of DT child like his own. He never had a child out of wedlock ,& there was NEVER any rumours he cheated on Mee. He married jumobi a couple of years after Mee died. Theyve had kids also. He never had a child out of wedlock & there has NEVER been any rumours he cheated on jumobi.

Contrary to what u might believe, not every handsome man is a dishonourable dog wt zero self respect.

Ok. As you talk am. When you do some research come back
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by fuckpro: 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
nikkypearl:

...oh that's really special I know being the first child must have been an enormous responsibility especially in the 90's
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by blank(f): 5:20pm On May 05, 2017
RMD should not be on that list. Their scandals fit do drama series. It seems the list writer is still young and cannot remember their story.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by ijayebonyi(f): 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
Wish them more happy years to stay together
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by toshmann(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2017
Toshmann and Rita Dominic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 39th Birthday To Ali Nuhu / Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum / Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.