Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband (910 Views)

Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2017
Before I start, please note that I am big Linda fan, and I hope she gets to read this. The two things that are stopping her from getting a husband is two major criteria of her in what she wants in man, which are that- He must be richer than her, and that he must love sex.

This two don't mix. Linda Ikeji is already a multi-millionaire, so if she needs someone richer than her, the person must be a billionaire. This is already in short supply, she now adds that he must also love sex. Men! Where have you seen a billionaire that has energy for the kind of crazy sex Linda is wishing for? I have not seen.

I am not saying billionaires are not promiscuous; they are some out there. But trust me when I say they don't have time for long sex. They might just have time for 5 minutes of sex, and then back to work. I am sure this is not the kind of man Linda is looking for. The men that love sex and can do all those kinky things I know she fantasize about in her Banana Island mansion are the thousandnaires.

I think she needs to pick one. Get a husband that is richer than her but doesn't have too much time for sex, or get one that loves sex, but is not as rich as her.

1 Share

Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Nobody: 10:12am On May 05, 2017
Vanity.... Mtcheeew
Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by khallyberry: 10:15am On May 05, 2017
cool
Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Dalastically: 10:20am On May 05, 2017
I look forward to this headline in Nigeria newspapers : Linda ikegi Billionaire Husband hospitalized in UK over Rough sex Escapade. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2017
Dalastically:
I look forward to this headline in Nigeria newspapers : Linda ikegi Billionaire Husband hospitalized in UK over Rough sex Escapade. grin grin

LOL!
Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Headlesschicken(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by olab059(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided

Mr. headlesschicken...what's up
Re: The Two Things That Are Keeping Linda Ikeji From Finding A Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
Linda come get me, the lord just spoke to me that we're meant for each other

(1) (Reply)

Epic: See How Uriel Turned Down A Social Media Beggar / I Didn’t Encourage Him To Move In With Me / Calabar Damsel Or Yoruba Damsels??? which is sweeter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.