Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian (542 Views)

UBA Services And Online Services You Need To Know-how Banks9ja / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian by ideas4real: 11:12am On May 05, 2017
Good morning good people of nairaland. Please l want to pay for some services such as adverts and some others involving PayPal online . What is the best and fast service to use. Do I need to get a PayPal account. I was directed to one pay for me service but it took them 5 days before they can even ask me how much I want to pay for. . I will appreciate your good response and God bless you indeed as you respond to this.
Thanks.
Re: How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian by nomoless: 3:27pm On May 05, 2017
Get a virtua credit card. search google or get one from any n/lders offering it
Re: How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian by ideas4real: 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
nomoless:
Get a virtua credit card. search google or get one from any n/lders offering it
. Thanks for your response. Can you please explain more about it. What is the validity date on the virtual credit card. What are the requirements for one needs to have before getting one. Thanks once again. I appreciate.
Re: How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian by dinar(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2017
I can help you make payment online with my Paypal account. That is the fastest means right now. You can check my signature for my contact and chat with me on WhatsApp if you are interested
Re: How To Pay For Online Services As A Nigerian by Queenieberry(f): 11:57pm On May 07, 2017
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!

New Business Opportunity!!!
BE EMPOWERED AND BECOME A BOSS
Say NO to unemployment today in this time of recession and become your own boss.

learn different continental dishes for #2,000 only and start making cool money for yourself.

COURSE OUTLINE
CONTINENTAL DISHES
Jambalaya rice
Savoury rice
Pilaf rice
Aromatic rice
Buttered rice with veg
Chicken chinese rice
Spaghetti bolognese
Coconut veg fried rice and sauce
Coconut chicken curry sauce
Crunchy chicken(kfc style)

SALADS
Creamy cabbage salad
Pasta salad
Fruity corn salad

LOCAL DISHES
Adalu(beans and corn)
Egbo(corn cuisine)
Ewa agoyin and stew
Ikokore
Gbegiri
Efo riro
Edikang ikong soup
Egusi soup

ICING & HOW TO MAKE THEM
Royal Icing
Butter Icing
Fondant Icing.

SMALL CHOPS Samosa
Sharwama
Spring roll
Sausage roll
Egg roll
Fish roll
Chin chin
Pizza
Meat pie
Chicken pie
Club sandwich
Scotch egg
Pancake
Puff puff
Peanut
Buns
Doughnuts
Butter cookies
Shortbread cookies.

CAKE
Cup cake
Vanilla cake
Banana cake
Chocolate cake
Pound cake
Red velvet cake.

Free Courses
Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate ice cream
Banana ice cream
Milkshake
Coconut oil
Suya.

Learn all these with token of #2,000 only.
NOTE: Discount for the first 100 people to register will pay token of #1,500 only. You can't afford to miss this wonderful opportunity and you don't have a reason not to be empowered this time.

Registration starts now!!
(5 days intensive online training)
Training date: 9th-13th May, 2017
Venue: whatsapp group.
Time: 6:30pm-8:30pm.

To participate click on the link below to join our whatsapp group.
Account Name: ILOH Chioma Q.
Account Number: 0041848200
Bank Name: GTBank.

https:///0C1vdD83gHc9FUwHikfsQv

If interested chat me up on 08061637468

STRICTLY FOR INTERESTED PERSONS ONLY.
*pls if you find yourself in any group and the group admin number is not these number 08061637468 kindly exit the group pls.

Pls Share this post, you never can tell who will be empowered.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! ( What A Lot Of Rich People Don't Want You To Know ) / Somebody Please Help Me!!! / List Of Chemical Shops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.