Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Manifestation Of The Sons Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manifestation Of The Sons Of God (750 Views)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / Manifestation Of The Sons / All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manifestation Of The Sons Of God by ivgon: 12:41pm On May 05, 2017
Scripture reading:
Mark 16:20

"And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the words with signs following"

The disciples preached, but the Lord perfected it. The Lord confirmed it. If there were no confirmation of the disciples preaching, no one would have given ear to them. The confirmation of the words were the healing; deliverance; success; signs; that followed.

No one is bothered about how much work you've done. What they want to hear is; You made it; or you couldn't. It's left for you to choose.

Every young child would have heard of a lion; of its strength, physique, size...But the major thing that fascinates them to visit the zoo to see the lion is to confirm whether what they have heard of this animal is true or not.

Likewise everyone wants to know if your success story is true or not. Don't just be a signboard to other people's success, be a partaker of yours too. Do something.

If you have been studying or working, without any good things to show for it, my brethren, I beseech you that you seek the Lord's face again.

Pray;
meditate on the word of God always;
live a righteous life;

See!, just all that alone, quite easy?!. Living a Christlike life shouldn't be burden to anyone, its should be joy!

Stay Blessed

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/17 / I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.