Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) (1878 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Depilot(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
It has been confirmed by a very very reliable source, that Yaradua is responding extremely well to the treatment prescribed to him by his doctor; he's close to being fully recovered.
He is not dead, he is not missing and he is not in coma as being speculated; he's scheduled to be back in the country latest by next month.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by nacom2(f): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
Depilot:

It has been confirmed by a very very reliable source, that Yaradua is responding extremely well to the treatment prescribed to him by his doctor; he's close to being fully recovered.
He is not dead, he is not missing and he is not in coma as being speculated; he's scheduled to be back in the country latest by next month.

All the way from Liberia So your reliable source told you that ? right ! grin
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by santanovva(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
Depilot:

No disrespect, I believe we ought to have gone beyond the level of reliable source! Rather, we want Who said what,to whom,where and when! angry

I wish him speedy(not snail's speed o) recovery though smiley
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by ceejayclas(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
Any Picture evidence, or Video or at least a Link to the very reliable source of your information.
They Just Buying time.

Tomorrow another news, we are waiting, ?
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Depilot(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
santanovva:

No disrespect, I believe we ought to have gone beyond the level of reliable source! Rather, we want Who said what,to whom,where and when! angry

I wish him speedy(not snail's speed o) recovery though smiley
Who? A Nigerian (a friend of the president).
What? The president is now doing much better and should be back in the country latest by next week.
To whom? To me.
Where? Lagos, Nigeria.
When? Late last night.

You do not have to believe me, but mark it down.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by oge4real(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
I hope they corect his dementia before he comes back.
Half bread is better than a spoilt one. lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by adook1: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
even the saudi govt. is in a fix about the whole thing the man is in a coma on life support stop lies goodluck nor bankole nor mark has responded directly to the fact its media crooks that are messing things up
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
If it's true, then they've gone to clone him!
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by RichyBlacK(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yar'Adua is the most useless president Nigeria has ever had!
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by sesman(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Yar'Adua is the most useless president Nigeria has ever had!

hear hear!!! , he is a dimwit angry
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Demdem(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
Depilot:

O ti ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. thats not possible, i learnt he is dead.
Anyway, we are in naija. notin is impossible.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by netpro(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
Who said it?

Where?

When?

Until you answer these, it remains a big lie. And if you want to know what have been said in the last 45 days plus, go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-377035.0.html
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Afam(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

If it's true, then they've gone to clone him!

Chei! It seems this is a lose lose situation for the president. So, even if he appears on TV today some Nigerians will still claim that he was cloned? Na wah for Naija ooo.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by vigasimple(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
Depilot:

He is not dead, he is not missing and he is not in coma as being speculated; he's scheduled to be back in the country latest by[b] next month.[/b]

Depilot:

Who? A Nigerian (a friend of the president).
What? The president is now doing much better and should be back in the country latest by next week.
To whom? To me.
Where? Lagos, Nigeria.
When? Late last night.

You do not have to believe me, but mark it down.

Even despite you being one of the paid up agent of the useless government we have, you don't even know
the difference between NEXT WEEK and NEXT MONTH

Even when we see someone that look like him, we should have a DNA to see if he belong to YAR A'FAILURES family.

LIARS will need more lies to cover their lies. PDP are capable of converting TURAI to UMORU. They have forged signature in the recent past, so tell me what they cannot do.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
is it surprising non-Nigerians can know more about Nigerian affairs than Nigerians themselves?

with una bad belle?
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Mekusxyz: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
This is good news. Yaradua needs to live so that rotational presidency will not be truncated. Best wishes and speedy recovery, pres. Yardy.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by chosen04(f): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
And what is bad with non-Nigerians knowing more than Nigerians with our bad belle?
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by chosen04(f): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why will some one want to clone a nothing-for good person?===God forbid
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Depilot(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
vigasimple:

Even despite you being one of the paid up agent of the useless government we have, you don't even know
the difference between NEXT WEEK and NEXT MONTH

Even when we see someone that look like him, we should have a DNA to see if he belong to YAR A'FAILURES family.

LIARS will need more lies to cover their lies. PDP are capable of converting TURAI to UMORU. They have forged signature in the recent past, so tell me what they cannot do.

Mr. Professor: Please correct yourself first before attempting to correct your neighbour.
Do you know the difference between LOOK and LOOKS or BELONG and BELONGS?

And for the record, I meant to say next month, and not next week.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Demdem(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Mekusxyz:

This is good news. Yaradua needs to live so that rotational presidency will not be truncated. Best wishes and speedy recovery, pres. Yardy.

Why the need for a rotational presidency in the first instance if not for the fact that the so called federation is fake.
i tire jare.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2010
Lwkmd, but lets just pray for him o.

@mekusxyz
so you are praying for yaradua so he can allow the rotational arrangement gets to an igbo, i laugh in vernacularrr
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2010

@mekusxyz
so you are praying for yaradua so he can allow the rotational arrangement gets to an igbo, i laugh in vernacularrr
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Beaf: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Na lie! angry
Nobody has heard from Yar Adua; a man who could "sign" for money and who could "make phone calls", yet hasn't uttered a single word about Mutallab.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by paddylo1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why the need for a rotational presidency in the first instance if not for the fact that the so called federation is fake.
i tire jare

is the european union also fake?. . they rotate the presidency over there

we have to rotate btw north and south to balance things out
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by paddylo1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2010
@mekusxyz

u made sense for once. . . cool
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Mekusxyz: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

@mekusxyz

Yes. Everyone knows my position on rotational presidency. It is the perfect tonic for Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by Mekusxyz: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
paddy_lo:

@mekusxyz

u made sense for once. . . cool

And you are yet to make sense for once.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by DrKnow1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
we don't want him no more. No patched up president, he might break down again.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by CrudeOil2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why do Nigerians like more talk and less positive action? You guys are wasting your time here.
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by netpro(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
Is he doing robotics - since he have been avoiding cameras
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by marocguy(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2010
I dont believe this
Re: Breaking News: Yaradua Is Alive And Doing Much Better (Jan 08, 2010) by OAM4J: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2010
Na today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Signs That Goodluck Jonathan Is Politically Naive / Nigerian Political Parties Are Undemocratic – Bakare ! / New Ipsos Poll - Jonathans Lead Grows, Pdp May Lose More States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.