Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,141 members, 7,867,317 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) (61886 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Philinho(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2017
May God put that devil to shame n lift you again.Amen

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by timilehin007(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2017
Naija

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by sweetilicious(f): 4:15pm On May 05, 2017
I pray for her speed recovery.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by columbus007(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
i just feel what they have done to her is nice and bad,now see how they display her 6packs all around undecided

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On May 05, 2017
This babe go dey shave her toto well well

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MrCork: 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
ebosie11:
According to Taiwo,the lady pictured below was involved in an accident at Oworo bus stop.She is currently on admission at Gbagada General Hospital.Anybody who knows her should please visit the hospital

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/who-knows-this-lady-involved-in.html

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Ramaa(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
Your waist.....

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by walosky(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=forMom post=56237205]
We know but she needs HER people now.

Very insensitive post.[/quote

Madam easy na

Bros below me abeg say something

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by addikt(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
by her face, No but if you remove that trousers i fit recognize her by her pussy___

Please Nairalanders,DON'T QUOTE THIS MAN, JUST LEAVE HIM TO DISPLAY, he's surely seeking attention but.......CHECK HIS NAME HERE ...leave am abeg...thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by addikt(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This babe go dey shave her toto well well

Please DON'T QUOTE THIS MAN TOO,attention seeker.. LEAVE AM TO DISPLAY WELLA.....HE'S A FRIEND TO THAT FAMOUS NAIRALAND MADMAN.....THANKS

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by DollarAngel(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
by her face, No but if you remove that trousers i fit recognize her by her pussy___

grin grin grin grin you truly a mad man

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by BuariCopyPaste: 4:27pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name
She's healed IJMN
What an imp you are. ...if I slap you eh

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
addikt:

Please DON'T QUOTE THIS MAN TOO,attention seeker.. LEAVE AM TO DISPLAY WELLA.....HE'S A FRIEND TO THAT FAMOUS NAIRALAND MADMAN.....THANKS
ok thanks

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Spells(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
She's be fine by God grace,and when she's conscious she's contact her peeps. for now let da hospital take responsibility

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by kcy(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2017
Speedy recovarhy in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by abels(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
But like this is very bad of you. Can't they just check her contact list or inform the police or better still wait till she's awake, the accident is still recent and it's not like she has amnesia. Do you think she'll be happy that she has been displayed all over the internet
.. My broda our system is so crap
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by VictorAB: 4:53pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Absolutely no dignity in illness / hospitals...

In the cause of my work, i have seen boobs...drooping, perky, mango shaped, melons etc.

God forbid illness, you would forget you are naked.

Exposing parts of her body to the general public isn't right though.

Plenty of perverts out there!

You sound like one

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2017
Doesn't she have a mobile phone with her
Hospital staff should check her contacts
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:59pm On May 05, 2017
VictorAB:

You sound like one

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Austinoiz(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name

She's healed IJMN

Sarrki, u don finally confirm ur mumulity. Wetin concern God for her name and ID here?
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by hahn(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

It's God that can heal her

OK do you know her ?

This engine needs washing and setting

Then go to the hospital and tell the doctors to take the drip off her and stop giving her meds so you can take her to church and pray for her
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by VictorAB: 5:01pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Out of the abundance of the mind the mouth speaketh
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

I am the one praying for her

I believe in God

The prayer of the righteous
did you say you are righteous? grin grin grin self acclaimed righteousness, I troway nyash for you oo!
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 05, 2017
hahn:

Then go to the hospital and tell the doctors to take the drip off her and stop giving her meds so you can take her to church and pray for her
imagine! why was she involved in the accident in the first place? were was God when the accident happened? God should have prevented the accident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 05, 2017
addikt:

look! the man is allowed an opinion no matter how ridiculous, what ever happened to democracy? smiley

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2017
ewoo oo! shocked I recognise her o! chai! this was the same bra she was wearing last night! chai! embarassed
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by madgoat(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
The boobs are not well pictured cry

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Idonki(f): 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
Oh Lord ,,,, please heal her,,,__amen
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Frederick2017: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
MadManTalking:

cheesy werey pikin
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On May 05, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
But like this is very bad of you. Can't they just check her contact list or inform the police or better still wait till she's awake, the accident is still recent and it's not like she has amnesia. Do you think she'll be happy that she has been displayed all over the internet

I bet you she didn't send anyone to post her on the net , she will be also suprised to see this post
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
raker300:
She's fine..I want to know her
Are you ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.