Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) (61877 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Ayloaded04: 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
One demerit of passwording your phone
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
by her face, No but if you remove that trousers i fit recognize her by her pussy___

I pray the same will be said by people to you too when you're in coma, lying naked in a strange hospital. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Prechy08(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
NIGERIA hospital shaaa, they are still treating her in those tight cloth, are they No female nurse there? Dont they have this their hospital cloth.? I tire sha

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by hahn(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
imagine! why was she involved in the accident in the first place? were was God when the accident happened? God should have prevented the accident.

Why are there even accidents in the first place? undecided
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

I pray the same will be said by people to you too when you're in coma, lying naked in a strange hospital. Amen.
Really? come on! grin don't tell me you believe that your hatefull prayers will be answered, he who has no sin cast the first stone remember? cool and are you not supposed to love those who has wronged you too? what kinda church goer are you? tongue
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by kemsan2011(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2017
Amen IJN
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Icon79(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2017
Thank you so much! You've said it all....no need to add anything else.
We've got some weird characters in this forum.

O pari

forMom:

We know but she needs HER people now.

Very insensitive post.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Icon79(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2017
We know that but there's a time for everything! Even the Bible says that!

There's a time for prayer and a time for work.

Sometimes, if you don't have anything to say, just keep your mouth shut!

O pari

sarrki:

It's God that can heal her

OK do you know her ?

This engine needs washing and setting
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by pillowz: 7:18pm On May 05, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
But like this is very bad of you. Can't they just check her contact list or inform the police or better still wait till she's awake, the accident is still recent and it's not like she has amnesia. Do you think she'll be happy that she has been displayed all over the internet

A Samaritan does something good n u condemn it. Were u there with them to know that they made no other effort to identify her. If it were to be u, you would have only waved ur head n passed. Go n get busy. Appreciate people when they do well n stop looking for unnecessary faults.
BTW well done to those who saved her life.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 05, 2017
pillowz:

A Samaritan does something good n u condemn it. Were u there with them to know that they made no other effort to identify her. If it were to be u, you would have only waved ur head n passed. Go n get busy. Appreciate people when they do well n stop looking for unnecessary faults.
BTW well done to those who saved her life.
shut the heck up, has it been up to three days? Or you think displaying someone up and down like that is a good thing? Can't you just think for once, that there might be better ways to do things, has she woken up? Did they say she has amnesia? Think very well b4 you reply me
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Ontop123(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
The hospital cannot even cover her body. Mtchemmm
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Sammyblaq(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
God knows her name

She's healed IJMN
The only reasonable post 4rm u...
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Absolutely no dignity in illness / hospitals...

In the cause of my work, i have seen boobs...drooping, perky, mango shaped, melons etc.

God forbid illness, you would forget you are naked.

Exposing parts of her body to the general public isn't right though.

Plenty of perverts out there!
have you seen me naked before? angry
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Abdul124(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2017
ebosie11:
According to Taiwo,the lady pictured below was involved in an accident at Oworo bus stop.She is currently on admission at Gbagada General Hospital.Anybody who knows her should please visit the hospital

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/who-knows-this-lady-involved-in.html
Damn ! Wish u quick recovery
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Abdul124(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:
Very insensitive post.
Mr/miss sensitivity.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Bofoy4(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This babe go dey shave her toto well well
and she get big pussy as well
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 8:54pm On May 05, 2017
Bofoy4:
and she get big pussy as well
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Kseafresh: 9:05pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:
Very insensitive post.
Chai some poeple no get joy atall atall
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
have you seen me naked before? angry

LOL...sweet lady, i would love to! tongue tongue tongue

Forgive my honesty!
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL...sweet lady, i would love to! tongue tongue tongue

Forgive my honesty!
maybe when I'm pregnant for my hubby and you will need to tell the nurses to take it easy while i push tongue
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:30pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
maybe when I'm pregnant for my hubby and you will need to tell the nurses to take it easy while i push tongue

add me wink
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

add me wink
add u? Like u wanna also get me preggy too? shocked
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:42pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
add u? Like u wanna also get me preggy too? shocked

Bless my heart! Goodness, no! I am a holy man grin
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Bless my heart! Goodness, no! I am a holy man grin
Holy? Hmmmmm i pray ooo
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:50pm On May 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
Holy? Hmmmmm i pray ooo

PMs pls...don't want to make a spectacle
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
Really? come on! grin don't tell me you believe that your hatefull prayers will be answered, he who has no sin cast the first stone remember? cool and are you not supposed to love those who has wronged you too? what kinda church goer are you? tongue

I don't go to Church.
You cannot use religion to guilt. Your comment was crap and disgusting and you're a shitty person for saying such about an unconscious woman.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

I don't go to Church.
You cannot use religion to guilt. Your comment was crap and disgusting and you're a shitty person for saying such about an unconscious woman.
thanks! grin I think you have a bad body odour, your vagina smells bad and you are a bloody hypocrite! if I come across you I will fuvk you in the ass with a screw driver.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by NaijaBlend: 10:12pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:

Very insensitive post.

What makes the post insensitive? I guess because he mentioned of in Jesus' name (IJMN)?
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Emmypam(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2017
thesicilian:

Were you there when it happened, or are you the doctor treating her?

I agree it would have been better to go through her contact list (if her phone was brought along with her) and look for recent calls or "dad" "mum" etc, but its also possible this may have been done as a matter of last resort.
Mehn... you think all those YEYE lagos boys go leave her phone

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by saBiggy(m): 5:41am On May 06, 2017
sarrki:

I am the one praying for her

I believe in God

The prayer of the righteous

U re so sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.