Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) (61878 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 7:51am On May 06, 2017
gypsey:
Really? come on! grin don't tell me you believe that your hatefull prayers will be answered, he who has no sin cast the first stone remember? cool and are you not supposed to love those who has wronged you too? what kinda church goer are you? tongue

Are you a christian?
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 7:54am On May 06, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! grin I think you have a bad body odour, your vagina smells bad and you are a bloody hypocrite! if I come across you I will fuvk you in the ass with a screw driver.

I forgive you for this comment.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Samkeniyy(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2017
Some people have lost their moral integrity. If you can't make any valuable suggestion as to how to locate her family, the last thing that should come from you is making stupid and unethical statement about her body. Just remember that you can be in the same position today and as the adage says " whatsoever you sow, you will reap ". In this age that everyone always lock their phone, It is quite possible that it was their last resort to take her picture in an effort to locate her family member. Your father, mother, sister or even your Own children can find themselves in the same position in the nearest future. Please let's learn to listen to our conscience even though some people's own is long gone
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

I forgive you for this comment.
you started the insults first remember? grin
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by CplusJason: 10:01am On May 06, 2017
gypsey:
Lol, na so that biitch dey always do.

Quick to insult

Very quick to act the victim.

Nice one Bro

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by CplusJason: 10:06am On May 06, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! grin I think you have a bad body odour, your vagina smells bad and you are a bloody hypocrite! if I come across you I will fuvk you in the ass with a screw driver.
Damn!!!!

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 11:15am On May 06, 2017
gypsey:

By telling you that your comment concerning this is putrid and disgusting. smh
I guess any sort of criticism or correction is now termed Insult.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

By telling you that your comment concerning this is putrid and disgusting. smh
I guess any sort of criticism or correction is now termed Insult.
well. . what you term criticism might sound offensive or insultive to others. its not your decision what criticism should mean.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by MarieSucre(f): 1:53pm On May 06, 2017
gypsey:
well. . what you term criticism might sound offensive or insultive to others. its not your decision what criticism should mean.

You should be the last person to talk about offensive and insulting. Did you even read the comment you wrote about this unconscious girl?
smh at some people.
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

You should be the last person to talk about offensive and insulting. Did you even read the comment you wrote about this unconscious girl?
smh at some people.
what ever i have written about the girl was supposed to be my opinion which I believe everyone is entitled to and you didn't have to agree with my opinion which I can understand remember it's wasn't my fault the girl was unconscious smiley so I don't owe the girl any symphathy, if you want to be sympathetic by all means go ahead but don't expect me to or criticise me for not being sympathetic
Re: Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) by barallanee(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2017
Fyn gal with flat tummy...wish u quick recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.