Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? (24029 Views)

Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs / Enforcing Trademarks In Nigeria / Cost Of Registering A Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by LUGBE: 6:02pm On May 07, 2017
edoman2016:
Please, I will like to know how much it will cost to register a trademark for my brand name. I just want to set up a business and I need to trademark the name. The problem is that I only have 25,000 naira with me and I don't know if it will be enough to do it.

If you have experience with trademark registration in Nigeria, kindly advice me on how to go about it.

Chat me up for your trademark registrations but the truth is that is more than #25,000 to get the original certificate, don't make mistake of going through the wrong hand that will milk you dry.

Call me for your trademark registration 08145597303, please tell me you are calling from Nairaland.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by LUGBE: 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
ipain:
you did trademark registration or registered a business name? undecided

Help me ask oooh, registration of business name and company is done at CAC while Patent and trademark registration is done only at Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Jodesky(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
josite:

is it not better to keep quiet than tell anybody it will take a month to register a trade mark in Nigeria and that it will take 30-40k?.if you get it registered within 6months for 300k ,u are exceptionally lucky.

You are the one displaying your ignorance in capital letters here.

Acceptance is the baseline for trademark registration in Nigeria and it takes about four weeks. So the guy you are criticizing is right as well as the cost estimate.

The final stage of certificate does take time but the cost is between 20 - 30k.

You need to stop this attitude of drinking excessively as it does you no good.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by eodavids(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
You must get a Lawyer.
The intricacies involved in registering a trade name requires that a lawyer be involved.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by OgbeniSir(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Please, can I get the contact? I need to register a trade mark too.

Inbox me bdoverltd@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by PropertyAsset: 8:50am On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by MultiCEO1: 10:34am On May 09, 2017
OgbeniSir:

Inbox me bdoverltd@yahoo.com
Okay. I will.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by jimmysho(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2017
josite:

Why do like lying. Am talking an owner of companies not an agent. A month is max and cant exceed 40k. I repeat never. Shalom

is it not better to keep quiet than tell anybody it will take a month to register a trade mark in Nigeria and that it will take 30-40k?.if you get it registered within 6months for 300k ,u are exceptionally lucky.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by jimmysho(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
A NAFDAC registration agent will do this for you within a short period of time, I did lie mine together with NAFDAC for N250,000.00

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
Sorry, I did not get your message.

[quote author=jimmysho post=56387890][/quote]
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by edoman2016: 10:52am On May 11, 2017
Please, which state in Nigeria did you do your nafdac registration and how many months did it take you before you got your nafdac number?
quote author=Ayanfeoluwaoba post=56283914]A NAFDAC registration agent will do this for you within a short period of time, I did mine together with NAFDAC for N250,000.00

[/quote]
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 11:39am On May 11, 2017
Lagos State and because I went through an agent, it was done within 4 months
edoman2016:
Please, which state in Nigeria did you do your nafdac registration and how many months did it take you before you got your nafdac number?
quote author=Ayanfeoluwaoba post=56283914]A NAFDAC registration agent will do this for you within a short period of time, I did mine together with NAFDAC for N250,000.00

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by edoman2016: 2:04pm On May 11, 2017
@ayanfeoluwaoba,
God bless you madam. Can you give me the contact details of the agent that did nafdac registration number for you. I would have love to contact you privately but I don't understand the instant messaging of this forum. I need nafdac registration number for the agro processing factory I am about to set up.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
07032752825, her name is Eko Adia, she will direct you to her boss. Please NOTE that they did both the NAFDAC registration and the TRADEMARK registration for that amount. I was initially told N300k but I told them I was a first timer and should give me a discount of which they did.

I wish you all the best.

edoman2016:
@ayanfeoluwaoba,
God bless you madam. Can you give me the contact details of the agent that did nafdac registration number for you. I would have love to contact you privately but I don't understand the instant messaging of this forum. I need nafdac registration number for the agro processing factory I am about to set up.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by jimmysho(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
07032752825, her name is Eko Adia, she will direct you to her boss. Please NOTE that they did both the NAFDAC registration and the TRADEMARK registration for that amount. I was initially told N300k but I told them I was a first timer and should give me a discount of which they did.

I wish you all the best.

Scamer everywhere you go. Young lady. You claim is odd and pls dont insult our sensibilities
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by edoman2016: 3:01pm On May 13, 2017
jimmysho:

Scamer everywhere you go. Young lady. You claim is odd and pls dont insult our sensibilities
Why do you think she is a scammer? You need to back it up with evidence or else what you just did was assassination of her character.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 7:16pm On May 13, 2017
Maybe you should read again before commenting sir.

If the person that requested for the information is not comfortable with the reply at least he would pass.

Life itself is a risk you know.

jimmysho:

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2017
edoman2016:
@ayanfeoluwaoba,

For your regulatory products registration, read this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3223499/what-greatest-challenge-registering-regulated/3#53889993.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Jodesky(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
hasiya01:
I am a Registrar at the Tm registry. send your contacts and d ill advise you on how to go about it. as i stated earlier, the price is 15 k and we have 2 methods of Filling online and IPas. the search fee is I k. avoid being scammed.
Thanks

Can we have your contact email? We need to do business, mine is copperstoneng at gmail dot com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by jasedu60: 1:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Get it done on Gateway, Nigeria.

https://www.gateway.ng/

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by anonymoux: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2017
hasiya01:
the payment is done in skye bank in the Ministry s account, but before payment you do the search which is also paid there. after u get the report n its free then you make an App ication and fill form 1, form 2 authorization form and bromide page if it has a logo.

@Hasiya01
please I want to register a Trademark, since you said that you work at TM office, I don't mind if you can do mine for me. You didn't drop your contact, so I will drop mine. ×××××××x I don't do email, so if you are to contact me contact me via phone or you can drop your contact.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by JohnNU(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2017
hasiya01:
I am a Registrar at the Tm registry. send your contacts and d ill advise you on how to go about it. as i stated earlier, the price is 15 k and we have 2 methods of Filling online and IPas. the search fee is I k. avoid being scammed.
Thanks

How do i contact you i need to register my trademark. My number is 08036300677. and Email is, johnmart4u(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by JohnNU(m): 2:26am On Aug 31, 2017
hasiya01:
Thanks

How do i contact you i need to register my trademark. My number is O8O363OO677. and Email is, johnmart4u(at)gmail(dot)com.

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by edoman2016: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2017
JohnNU:

How do i contact you i need to register my trademark. My number is O8O363OO677. and Email is, johnmart4u(at)gmail(dot)com.
I just completed my trademark registration. A Fiiro consultant in oshodi did it for me for 40,000 Naira. His number is 08084258008. You can call him.Tell him from Friday. The man that he did Simply Juice trademark for him.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by kudosamass(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Your N25,000 will not do the registration because you need the services of an accredited Agent or you have to go through the process of accreditation first. See this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/4302821/trademark-registration-nigeria-10-things#64387536

Although you can do it yourself but, it is easier to give Lawyers or Agents because in Nigeria, the gap between theory and practice is very wide. The requirement the Government gives out is always cumbersome to the ordinary person.

Call me let me direct you on how to go about it.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by aliciaboris: 4:28pm On May 22, 2018
Registration of trademarks is done by the Ministry of Trade and Investment. Unfortunately 25k can't do it for you. You might need to spend roughly 46k to get it registered. Anyone who takes 25k from you is likely to scam you so be cautious. You can contact me for more info. I'm a lawyer based in Abuja and I also register companies or business names. Call me on 08037814743 or send email to plusheden@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by LUGBE: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please do not be deceived, ensure you ask whoever you are giving the trademark, patent and design work to do for you, is certificate of the work inclusive of the charge and for how long will the certificate be ready and the work be ready.

If you are really into it, you should know that some certificate won't be ready in a year+
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by crunchyg: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
A NAFDAC registration agent will do this for you within a short period of time, I did mine together with NAFDAC for N250,000.00

Wow I am happy seeing this, I am planning of doing my Nafdac registration, please how many months did it take before you got your Nafdac number? Please I will appreciate urgent reply. Thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by Masterppower: 7:57pm On May 25, 2019
dapaiks:

Keep getting your facts right
While i keep getting my money right
Thanks. cool

Getting your money by lies and deceit?

Just hope that guy didn't fall for your scam lies
Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!! Corporate Bonanza Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD

In lieu of the current discount initiated by the Federal Government, through the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on all company/ corporate registrations. Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (Nigeria foremost corporate firm) will like to notify the general public that there will be a review of charges on all corporate registrations. Therefore, our current professional charges are contain below:
1. Business Name/Enterprises/Ventures: N15,000
2. Limited by Shares Company (1 million share capital): N50,000
3. Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Foundation/ Assocaition/ Church: N100,000
4. Trademark (Word/ Word with Image): N40,000
5. Etc…

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Some of the registrations concluded this week by Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Re: What Is The Cost Of Registering Trademarks In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Do you know
For the registration of an Incorporated Trustees (Church, Club, NGO, Association, Initiative, Foundation, Support etc.)
You can get the following:
1. CAC IT Certificate
2. Certified Constitution & Application Form
3. TIN Slip
4. Iron Seal
5. EFCC SCUML
All this necessary documents for the sum of N140,000 with a duration of 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public notice).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Below are some concluded company registrations in this past week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN, Western Union Launch Foreign Remittance Service / How To Remove Post No Debit Restrictions On Your Bank Account. / Naira Inches Towards 1000 Naira To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.