Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! (1800 Views)

The Unity Thread / Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. / List Of Minimum Wages In Africa ''nigeria, One Of Worlds Lowest Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by chairman010: 12:57pm On May 06, 2017
Okanokan:
Thanks Broda! With all the differences; though tribe and tongue may differ, in BROTHERHOOD we stand, Nigeria is unique and will not break. We will get it right, but we must fight for the soul of Nigeria so, that leaders who get into position of trust are not those who have given up on Nigeria. NIGERIA GO BETTER! that why a majority of Nigerian believe in ONE NIGERIA.

no ves ooo bros, but must it be by force?
Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 06, 2017
Mynd42:
Unity beggars everywhere. Cry me a river cry
No one is begging, we are insisting and we will have our way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by Mynd42: 1:36pm On May 06, 2017
kropotkin33:
No one is begging, we are insisting and we will have our way
The thing pains you so much that you quoted me two times. cheesy

Go away Unity beggar.

Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by Barmzee(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Do you still believe in Nigeria? Many people have given up. This feels like the last chance to get our trust.
Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by bolaino(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Barmzee:
Do you still believe in Nigeria? Many people have given up. This feels like the last chance to get our trust.
thank you very much for this question, and to be honest i still believe in the unity of Nigeria but i don't believe that it can be done by us having two Muslim leaders at the same time
Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by bolaino(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to express my new found convictions for the case of Nigeria to remain one, instead of a conflageration of fiefdoms. Nigeria is a very unique country, although we might not be as civilized as western countries, but one thing we are blessed with in Nigeria is our ability to co exist with each other, despite religious or tribal bigotry. If you go to any Nigeria Farmers market, you will see all Nigerians engaging in intelligent commerce to better their lives. in Nigerian Markets and other public places like motor parks, schools, etc. you will see Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba in these places. what this signifies is that the typical Nigerian would never refuse to do a business transaction with you because of your tribe or ethnicity but rather they would refuse to do business with you based on your attitude and disposition coupled with how much can they trust you. that tells you that Nigerians whether literate or illiterate are good critical thinkers there fore are capable of thinking things through. and if Nigerians can have an open mind towards the issue of One Nigeria they will realize that in this 21st century and time to come it would be better for us collectively as Africans to continue building the civilization we have achieved so far by being recognized as a single Republic instead of an area of rebel groups and seccessionists. i believe we can correct the mistakes our leaders have made and do better for the future generation of Nigerians that are coming. let us have hope and keep faith in a one indivisible and unites ONE NIGERIA..
Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by ElSudani: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
kingzizzy:

Laughable!

Do you know the Fons are? Do you know who the Adija's are? Do you know who the Tem's are? Do you know who the Akan's are? Theres a good chance you have never heard of these people. Fons,Adijas,Tems and Akans are majority ethnic groups in Republic of Benin, Togo and Ivory Coast all in West Africa. Igbos do business with all of them without the need of 'one Benin', 'one Togo' or 'one Ivory Coast'. So why do Igbos have to do anything mutually beneficial with Yorubas and Hausas in the name of "one Nigeria"?

Nigeria only makes sense on two reasons, if the various ethnic groups feel a positive impact of being together and

If the various ethnic groups actually want to continue as "one Nigeria"

No matter what reasons anyone puts foward for "one Nigeria", it should be noted that Britain, our colonial creators, allowed Scotland the opportunity to exit Britain in 2014 and will still allow them another opportunity to do so in 2018/19

So if those who made us 'Nigerians' can accept dividing, who are we as Nigerians to say Nigeria is indivisible?

Let us stop this "one Nigeria" nonsense we keep chanting, if we are one then we are one, there is no need to chant it

It is only when people are not one they start chanting 'one Nigeria'

Im an Igbo man. Im convinced that Nigeria is a 1914 colonial mistake, we have killed each other in the millions to proove it. Nigeria has not moved foward, economically and nationally. Lets call a spade a spade and hold a referendum to allow those who are unhappy with Nigeria to go, and those who believe in it to carry on

But it wasn't a colonial mistake a few months ago when Obidients were trying to deceive Nigerians with patriotic rhetorics. We all knew it wouldn't last.
Re: I Humbly Believe In The Unity Of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA!!! by bolaino(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
ElSudani:

But it wasn't a colonial mistake a few months ago when Obidients were trying to deceive Nigerians with patriotic rhetorics. We all knew it wouldn't last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Gets Blasted On Facebook For Mocking Picture Of President Buhari / Apprehension In Senate,as Saraki Announces Emergency Committee Reshuffle / How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.