Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta (28391 Views)

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / Senate Rejects The Establishment Of Maritime University Of Nigeria, Lokoja / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by banio: 11:26pm On May 05, 2017
If one flat in Osborne towers cost $1.6m. Then why was the government shouting that #13billion is too much for a land flowing with crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by HonabFaj(m): 2:21am On May 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Buhari administration is the most corrupt & most useless that I have seen in the history of Nigeria. Ban was lifted on forex access to import toothpick 2days ago.
No wonder STONE get chances of winning an election against the rotten useless murderous power-drunked illiterate certificateless bubu

cc omenkaLives, mrvitalis, sarrki, babacele, maclatunji

Don't believe all online news, CBN didn't lift any ban the ban still stand,why will govt lift ban on those items

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by nurusystem(m): 2:53am On May 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Buhari administration is the most corrupt & most useless that I have seen in the history of Nigeria. Ban was lifted on forex access to import toothpick 2days ago.
No wonder STONE get chances of winning an election against the rotten useless murderous power-drunked illiterate certificateless bubu

cc omenkaLives, mrvitalis, sarrki, babacele, maclatunji

Don't go and commit suicide, the way you they abuse back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by adimsmt: 3:42am On May 06, 2017
HITdemUP:
This a nice development worthy of commendation. It's an act of hate and hypocrisy when you vehemently and incesstantly criticise the govermenent for some bad policies and you choose to remain mutted when good policies are being implemented by the same goverment . Being an opposition shouldn't reduced us to an incendiary sadist .

Worthy of commendation? why was it close in the first place.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Teacher1776(m): 4:38am On May 06, 2017
HITdemUP:
This a nice development worthy of commendation. It's an act of hate and hypocrisy when you vehemently and incesstantly criticise the govermenent for some bad policies and you choose to remain mutted when good policies are being implemented by the same goverment . Being an opposition shouldn't reduced us to an incendiary sadist .

did you even read before commenting? It says the Delta state governor was in Abuja to express appreciation to the presidency.
In any case, the school shouldn't have been closed in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by godquality: 5:12am On May 06, 2017
So how does this university help the people? Does graduating from there guarantees jobs? Like we dint have enough jobless graduates roaming about. I've days this before, even the people don't know what will immediately impact their lives positively. They can agitate but they can't demand for things that will truly develop the Niger Delta.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by aminho(m): 5:59am On May 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
u still dey ur village so?
its even on nairaland that cbn denied given that circular have your facts before you criticise
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 6:22am On May 06, 2017
It's high time the south begin to trust this man. This truly shows he wants to make amends, pls give him a chance.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by CharlotteFlair: 7:05am On May 06, 2017
HITdemUP:
What do you know? Do you know the whole story surrounding the university? What manner of president takes over power in complex nation like Nigeria and starts to fight many needless battles on all fronts at the same time? Where were you when Kachiukwu disagreed openly with the pot bellied haramite from the creeks over this issue?

This is just another policy Summersault from the divisive elements.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by CharlotteFlair: 7:10am On May 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
The more FG spoils these people with goodies, they less likely i is LiePob would grab their lands successfully. cheesy

Sai Niger Delta! cool

Edit.

Simple innocuous comment, and the ataché by force landgrabbing nonentities wanna die wailing inside my mentions. cheesy
grin Your hero is now a vegetable, powerless, sick, in pains daily, dying, can't eat nor drink, can't poo, mentally challenged. Now he is looking for friends grin. Chai!! Too late!!

Who needs a dead homegrown vegetable as friend??
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Williams1245(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2017
All of you saying it is a nice move, was the university not there before the so called administration came ? So what is nice about the move Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by wanimo: 7:42am On May 06, 2017
Since they want to start the university on the same plot of land acquired for the purpose by Tompolo, I hope this useless propaganda government will stop hunting the young man from hence forth
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by tiwiex(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2017
Nostradamu:
I'm impressed! Very.

Don't be. He had no choice. I would have been impressed if he did this two years ago. His hands are tied. He tried force and he lost good will and control. Any good Buhari does now seems too little too late. I pray not but his high handedness made a simple job hard.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by jjjjj2017: 8:01am On May 06, 2017
nurusystem:

Don't go and commit suicide, the way you they abuse back to sender.
Nuru Ewure, were ni baba e
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2017
tompolo na seniorman..

anye o!
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by wink2015(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2017
The Maritime University should quickly come up with an official website.

What about Jobs? When are they going to place advert for jobs both for non academic staff and academic staff?

What about the easiest route to the university since it is riverine they should come up with the best way to travel to Okerenkoko, Kurutie, Gbaramatu so that people based on land that are afraid of water can easy get to the university.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Splashme: 10:55am On May 06, 2017
kenny987:
Why attempt to truncate it in the first place? Dem don tire to find Tompolo? Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2017
biggy26:
Nice move. But it's amazing when govt. does what it's supposed to do and we hail them. eg. roads...infrastructure... na wa for Naija sha. The people's minds have been so abused that we forget power belongs to d people!

A battered morale.

Stalin's tactics. http://occoffeestop.com/Stalin_and_the_Chicken.html
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:46am On May 06, 2017
GrandMufti:
Amaechi how market?
lolzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by aolawale025: 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
Shouldn't have been closed at all. The reopening is commendable though.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by positivetaught: 1:12pm On May 06, 2017
shame to amaechi the hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Ishaq717(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2017
Moneyyy:
Only because it couldn't be opened in the north. If there was a big enough river in the north he would have ordered they open it in the north
mumu do ur researches well, there is maritime institute in Niger state since gej's regime...don't just condemn everything, at least appreciate some
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by BenZyncla(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by baralatie(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
sometimes you don't have make a decision that should have been far back all the same.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by nNEOo(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2017
me69:
opening of university dey pain you like dis grin grin grin grin

if only you digested what you read, ...if only you did.
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:31pm On May 06, 2017
smithsydny:
Make we dey clap abi.. I think this people do this things on purpose.. They will stop a working plan after a long time they will come back and implement the same thing they stopped..

Politics ehhh.. Human being funny shaa
Yes they will becauses corruption is going on so they need to stop and investigate it... No one will trust any project by you ineffectual baboon of a hero..
Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Yes they will becauses corruption is going on so they need to stop and investigate it... No one will trust any project by you ineffectual baboon of a hero..

Re: Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta by nurusystem(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Nuru Ewure, were ni baba e
Iya ré werei tutu ni, you chose to insult me and my judgment on you is you will crucify in Jesu name. Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks / Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.