Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun (14586 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by plaetton: 12:56pm On May 06, 2017
When the president is physically and presume, mentally incapacitated from discharging his duties as president and Commander in chief, then it behoves him to resign, to return the sacred Public Trust reposed on him by 12 million Nigerian voters and accepted by 180m citizens.

Funny thing is that Buhari himself shared these exact sentiments when Yaradua was in similar circumstances just few ago.

So, the important question now is : Is Buhari a man that is TRUE to his convictions or just True to his own personal interests ?

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by plaetton: 12:58pm On May 06, 2017
mynd1:
Thunder fire Haters.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
Lol.

It's obvious that god had already cursed Nigeria exactly 2 years ago with a cursed Mr president.

3 Likes

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by bejeria101(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2017
Them share loot reach you ko? If not with a brain u arent suppose to sit and think up this nonsense. I thought he wasnt sick una no wan make we hear word,your human god wld still die one day. Am not home you cant coman beat me.
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by BenZyncla(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2017
It is not just been I'll, he is an old man who should have retired from active politics and enjoy his rest.
He is old and ill, cabals have taken over and you don't see anything wrong with that? You must be an enemy of the State(Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by opeolu202: 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
donaldinho111:
From an Afonja.... Dangerous race
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by Adeevah(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2017
donaldinho111:
From an Afonja....
Dangerous race

Dullnadinho grin
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by vuga007(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2017
fergie001:
The President of a Nation is serious business.So for the nation not to see her president and be fed with doublespeak from his handlers is even more worrisome.
The incident of G.H.Bush on 8/1/92,where he fainted did not toe the heavy path of resignation(rumours even had it that he had 'kicked the bucket') because he had already lost a re-election bid to Bill Clinton and was set to handover less than 12days from the incident.However the media was awash as it is now,memes and jokes were parodied even by Japanese and even till today,Jan 8 is seen as fun day for a section of the media in the US and Japan.
Except for political expediency,by certain people(which I don't concur),no-one wishes Buhari or any one dead.But all what the masses are saying is his ailment is intervening with his job,if it isn't arrested,he should see properly to his health as you advised.
In addition,do not forget that this same Buhari had called for the impeachment or resignation of his kinsman,U.M.Yar'adua who was also in a similar condition.
Is that not a re-afirmation of "Do as You Would Be Done By."
God Bless Nigeria.

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by Sallam01(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2017
True talk
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by donaldinho111: 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Adeevah:

Dullnadinho grin
Buhari's Stage name
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by samilaki: 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
So water 2 wash ur Y**h.......
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by Nwakaumu(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
Yoruba Doing what they know best:licking hausa ass since the days of Afonja.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by Nellybii: 11:02pm On May 06, 2017
fergie001:
The President of a Nation is serious business.So for the nation not to see her president and be fed with doublespeak from his handlers is even more worrisome.
The incident of G.H.Bush on 8/1/92,where he fainted did not toe the heavy path of resignation(rumours even had it that he had 'kicked the bucket') because he had already lost a re-election bid to Bill Clinton and was set to handover less than 12days from the incident.However the media was awash as it is now,memes and jokes were parodied even by Japanese and even till today,Jan 8 is seen as fun day for a section of the media in the US and Japan.
Except for political expediency,by certain people(which I don't concur),no-one wishes Buhari or any one dead.But all what the masses are saying is his ailment is intervening with his job,if it isn't arrested,he should see properly to his health as you advised.
In addition,do not forget that this same Buhari had called for the impeachment or resignation of his kinsman,U.M.Yar'adua who was also in a similar condition.
God Bless Nigeria.

Whatc masses do you refer to?
Just replace the bolded with wailers. That is better.
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by Caseless: 6:59am On May 07, 2017
fergie001:
God Bless Nigeria.
the circumstances surrounding that of yaradua which made buhari to call for his impeachment was different; he left a vacuum and in his long absence , the VP could not act. For Nigeria not to be on autopilot, a doctrine of neccessity was employed. Why are
you so forgetful? Is that the case with buhari?
If bush was waiting to hand-over to clinton, Reagan stayed sick too and no one played politics with this.
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:20am On May 07, 2017
Officially6:
He should resign then

And why if i may ask? Why did you guy care so much about his resignation?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by donaldinho111: 7:37am On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And why if i may ask? Why did you guy care so much about his resignation?
God will judge all of you.... Is the state of the country like we have a President?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:39am On May 07, 2017
Officially6:
He should resign then

If i may ask why do you guys care so much about his resignation?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:46am On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
God will judge all of you.... Is the state of the country like we have a President?

And devil will judge you, Is the state of the country under GEJ where corruption is the order of the like we have a president? We only have some woman who are ruling out country and GEJ was like zombie that will sign any paper he was ask to sign after drinking his ogogoro..
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:49am On May 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I don't understand too...is sickness not normal?

No mind those useless wailing zombie jare..
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:51am On May 07, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
So let him resign, I dnt even knw y I answered ds confusionist

So your father that cannot govern his own house can take over?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:53am On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
He should resign

Can you help us draft his resignation letter?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:00am On May 07, 2017
UncleJudax:

Sickness wey start since December_January till now, e no normal jare.

Babangida have been sick for month and even walking with support now did anyone hear about it?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:03am On May 07, 2017
UncleJudax:

Chilling!

LOL no need to chil boy go use the lagoon..
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:09am On May 07, 2017
davicool:
Who is this questionnaire? I said, i am tired of presidential death, he's a public citizen, he should go for further diagnosis n better treatment to avoid giving Naija bad name in committee of nations. Don't u get it, afonja! or are u one of the cabals? see, DO NOT provoke me o

Yaradua is sick and did not transfer power to his Vice then, Now Osinbajo is in charge so will you make use of the lagoon?
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by UncleJudax(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Babangida have been sick for month and even walking with support now did anyone hear about it?
Smd. What da fuq! How y'all reason with you anus. Do you think anybody with give a half yellow fuq about Buhari sickness if he wasn't the president?

Which kind tadpoles be this!

1 Like

Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:35am On May 07, 2017
UncleJudax:

Smd. What da fuq! How y'all reason with you anus. Do you think anybody with give a half yellow fuq about Buhari sickness if he wasn't the president?

Which kind tadpoles be this!

Maybe you need to shake your brain self, Yes he is the president and fall sick how is that a problem? Is he immune to sickness? Is he any kinda of immortal?

Some US president were sick while in office and they did complete their term, Even a certain president rule on wheel chair and even won a reelection..
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by donaldinho111: 8:39am On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And devil will judge you, Is the state of the country under GEJ where corruption is the order of the like we have a president? We only have some woman who are ruling out country and GEJ was like zombie that will sign any paper he was ask to sign after drinking his ogogoro..
Ask ur mum. Maybe Gej na ur real papa. You mention his name everyday for thepast 2 years...Zombie/excellence
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by UncleJudax(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe you need to shake your brain self, Yes he is the president and fall sick how is that a problem? Is he immune to sickness? Is he any kinda of immortal?

Some US president were sick while in office and they did complete their term, Even a certain president rule on wheel chair and even won a reelection..

What have you shitholes not defended about Buhari? Do your work jare

Ok bye
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:51am On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
Ask ur mum. Maybe Gej na ur real papa. You mention his name everyday for thepast 2 years...Zombie/excellence

Maybe you should ask your mum maybe Buhari na your real papa as you also mention his name even in thread that wasn't related to him...
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08am On May 07, 2017
UncleJudax:

What have you shitholes not defended about Buhari? Do your work jare

Ok bye

Maybe we should ask what have you shitholes not use to blackmail/attack Buhari even praying for him to die..

Get lost..
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by PRXPERT: 10:23am On May 07, 2017
This is a poorly written script geared towards damping the noise on president health!
Read from the beginning to the end, then ask yourself this question, what is the motive behind this write up? The answer is simple, to make you accept the situation as it is, to stimulate your sympathy towards the president, n for you to see the hide and seek game by Pmb handlers at aso villa as normal thing!
Look at the OP's head, he was given the mandate to stimulate your sense, so think...
Re: The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So your father that cannot govern his own house can take over?
ah hw do you knw u must be a white garment prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani's N325m Land In Lekki To FG / Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole, / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.