Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier (34048 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter, Michelle Gentry In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by livinbygrace: 8:34am On May 06, 2017
Abeg make this queen of quickie go sit down

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Victornezzar: 8:34am On May 06, 2017
SickBuhari:

Just like Tiwa Savage and Tonto Dike

These married women fucck guys even after getting married and expect to have a happy marriage
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Donjazzy12(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2017
nurex01:

Nonye Ben-Nwankwo and Ademola Olonilua

http://punchng.com/mercy-aigbe-husband-in-war-of-words-as-divorce-gets-messier/

I have said it before. Only foolish and unwise men marry actresses! All they will ever get are regrets. If you think I am lying ask Olakunle Churchill, Ubi Franklin and now Lanre Gentry.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Indulgence1(f): 8:51am On May 06, 2017
I guess Lanre Gentry was interviewed in Yoruba because that man can't make a correct sentence.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by concept65: 8:56am On May 06, 2017
let justice prevail, tired of abusive monsters
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Themainchick11(f): 8:59am On May 06, 2017
The source is wrong jere. the guy is a billionaire. He's an hotelier for God's sake. I don't want to believe anybody but all I know is dat there is no smoke without fire. Their posts will sha have elements of truth. Mercy is not a saint neither is Lanre
They both have their bad sides so make person no come dey form victim for us. That lie... we no chop!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Heavance(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2017
2dugged:
before the advent of social media, issues like this was settled in a living room with senior members of both the husband and wife present, and there and then the issues are trashed out, sometimes it takes hours of deliberation, bickering and tantrums from both parties, and finally the matter is settled,this is what I saw growing up
These new generation couples still don't know how to use social media at all, they believe everything about their lives should be there, what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Laveda(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2017
Lol crazy
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by CXLVII: 9:06am On May 06, 2017
Make Mercy and Lanre go park for where Tiwa, Tonto and Omoni park

There time don pass, make we hear word!

Na BankyW an Adesua dey reign now
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Heavance(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2017
Seriously, who is telling the truth, or who has misunderstood everything now?
This is a clear case of misunderstanding, they should take their case to their sitting room and trash it out.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Qyubee(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2017
2dugged:
before the advent of social media, issues like this was settled in a living room with senior members of both the husband and wife present, and there and then the issues are trashed out, sometimes it takes hours of deliberation, bickering and tantrums from both parties, and finally the matter is settled,this is what I saw growing up
Word!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by bedspread: 9:07am On May 06, 2017
I THOUGHT THEY WERE ADVERTISING HER NEW MOVIE, "VICTIM"

THEIR WAHALA JOOOOR
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Lanre6: 9:07am On May 06, 2017
TINALETC3:
cry some marriages ar like public toilets, dose inside wish 2 com outside while dose outside ar desperate to go in, may God help us
it is only for incompatible and disloyal partners that wish to come out we still v d list of couples who r enjoying their marriage to the fullest
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by CXLVII: 9:08am On May 06, 2017
Indulgence1:
I guess Lanre Gentry was interviewed in Yoruba because that man can't make a correct sentence.

But he got and spends correct money?

Did u ever imagine why a Unilag graduate like Mercy opened her legs wide opened to be pounded by someone who can't make a sentence in English? It's money!

Ask Shade Okoya, her husband can't even write

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Aleora(f): 9:09am On May 06, 2017
When thy won't leave another woman's husband alone....Karma is a bitch..She should AV asked what apened to the previous marriage
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2017
Heavance:

These new generation couples still don't know how to use social media at all, they believe everything about their lives should be there, what a shame.
social media has its down side because people allow social media to control them instead if the other way round, even if couples are to split, it should be done in a living room with family members present or in a law court, simple, if charges are to be made, let the law do that,I am just so sick of all this celebrity marriages of accusations and counter accusations
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by dotcomnamename: 9:10am On May 06, 2017
tunde82seidat:
Every thing still boils down to money! The man is no longer as rich as to foot his wife's expensive lifestyle n we all know that inferiority complex set in once a man (esp an African man )can not play his roles.she could no longer tolerate his other weaknesses as a result n of course d fights.if d man was filthy rich shed still v managed.
Omotola is a good woman no doubt but she was still able to cope cos her hubby has done well for himself,he's got a good profession ( pilot)DAT pays v well.

Egbon, forget that thing. Some women if you like be a trillionaire and start buying jet and mansion for them everyday, they will still f*ck around if they want to. Nothing in this life you can do for some of them they will still go and have a different taste of another man outside. Marriage takes the grace of almighty God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by chubbygal(f): 9:11am On May 06, 2017
And she go dey dress fine for online like say she dey hapy for marriage , fake life

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Gassa007: 9:19am On May 06, 2017
Indulgence1:
So what have that got to do with the matter on ground

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by sisisioge: 9:28am On May 06, 2017
Hmmm...it is well.

On this day dear Lord...I ask that you take wahala far from me. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Safiaa(f): 9:29am On May 06, 2017
True talk!!!!!
tunde82seidat:
Every thing still boils down to money! The man is no longer as rich as to foot his wife's expensive lifestyle n we all know that inferiority complex set in once a man (esp an African man )can not play his roles.she could no longer tolerate his other weaknesses as a result n of course d fights.if d man was filthy rich shed still v managed.
Omotola is a good woman no doubt but she was still able to cope cos her hubby has done well for himself,he's got a good profession ( pilot)DAT pays v well.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Chiomenwa(f): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
Bloggers have done worse than good in breaking marriages.
Mr Gentry is irresponsible for coming to say that his wife is mentally ill.
For him to granted media interview.
He has lost it.

Since in section of bloggers celebrity's marriages are irreconcilable. God will punish bloggers in Bunerboys voice.

Even Mrs joke silver once had issues with olu Jacobs but was reconcile.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by fof1: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
SickBuhari:

Just like Tiwa Savage and Tonto Dike

These married women fucck guys even after getting married and expect to have a happy marriage

SERIAL GOSSIP.IS THAT D SUBJECT MATTER,WHY CAN'T U STAY ON D LINE? POOR DEVIANT. WHERE IS UR PROOF OF THIS BASELESS INTERNET GOSSIP. DON'T GO TO HELL FIRE FOR TALE BEARING,PLS.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by stellarsfinest: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
siie:
Will y'all shut up already!!.. #FuckMarriage #FuckMercy #FuckLanre #FuckWhoeverGivesAF. cool

Oshey 2pac

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by mikeweezy(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
what is my business when i cnt even send my girl friend 2k cos our paid master has not paid us yet BMC
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2017
mumu u go marry man because of money now see ur life in public
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by cybernaut(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2017
Stalemate
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by zynzyn(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2017
Problem is, u will never know who is telling the truth and who is lying, so??!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by PANDA2: 10:09am On May 06, 2017
WAITING FOR THE NIGERIAN JUSTICE SYSTEM??
Oh girl, you go turn to skeleton before it comes to your rescue oooo.
But at least your time will be spent more meaningfully in court instead of parambulating around in every local boutique recruiting all these tacky clothes for slay picture.!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier by ademide0710: 10:23am On May 06, 2017
See una life outside, keep your marriage off social media, una no go hear. Keep constituting nuisance!!

Mercy,you said you didn't do anything abi, so your husband couldn't get a punching bag so he decided to practice with your face instead.
Most times when I see her pictures online am always like this lady has a good husband that allows her traveling every time. How does her husband cope? do you have time for your kids at all? those are the questions I ask myself.
Mr Lanre, you sef see fine girl you wan die there. You don't know ladies like this can never be satisfied ,you have to spend your last card on them. You don forget say na she head National Association of "slayqueen" "pepperthemgang". Now things aren't the same for you and you expect her to wait. For where!!
In respective of the decision you want to take put your kids into consideration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! / Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.