Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size (9044 Views)

Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller / Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 12:55am On May 06, 2017
I'm a young man in my late 20s, handsome and working, I have everything I want but I have a joystick of 3.75 inches fully erect. When flaccid you don't wanna know. To the extent that I don't even bath with other guys while I was in hostel cos I will feel to ashamed , the size is appalling, because of this I have never had the boldness to have sex because of the fear of rejection, I tried going to an olosho and the olosho was just looking at me like...whats this thing! I have been contemplating on joystick enlargement pills but I am too scared of the side effects. I tried the jelqing exercise I read up online but I can't see any improvements yet. Please Nairalanders I need your advice and help this is killing me internally. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by smartty68(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2017
Think its nature and there's nothing you can do about it. But going extra miles like taking enlargement drugs could have side effects in the future.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by dacblogger: 1:00am On May 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by ikp120(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2017
So sorry for that bro. Just don't even go near those chemicals and concoctions, but continue with the dick enlargement exercises.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Cleopatra4(f): 1:15am On May 06, 2017
Chai grin grin I feel your pain.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by successking401(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2017
mbv90:
I'm a young man in my late 20s, handsome and working, I have everything I want but I have a joystick of 3.75 inches fully erect. When flaccid you don't wanna know. To the extent that I don't even bath with other guys while I was in hostel cos I will feel to ashamed , the size is appalling, because of this I have never had the boldness to have sex because of the fear of rejection, I tried going to an olosho and the olosho was just looking at me like...whats this thing! I have been contemplating on joystick enlargement pills but I am too scared of the side effects. I tried the jelqing exercise I read up online but I can't see any improvements yet. Please Nairalanders I need your advice and help this is killing me internally. Thanks
call me
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 1:21am On May 06, 2017
ikp120:
So sorry for that bro. Just don't even go near those chemicals and concoctions, but continue with the dick enlargement exercises.

Thanks alot bro... Most times I just cry, I even have lots of female flocking around me, most ask me how big is your joystick and I become mute...
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 1:23am On May 06, 2017
successking401:
call me

Please how do I get your digits
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Dalastically: 1:23am On May 06, 2017
No... it's Jesus.. find him

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by roymary: 1:25am On May 06, 2017
mbv90:

Live your life bro- it doesn't depend on that dick and your other half will locate you at the right time and she wouldn't have a single problem with it .

Don't be bothered - Invest your time in something more productive.

Big pricck get him own wahala- you don't wanna know. Please smile grin it's not that serious.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Dalastically: 1:25am On May 06, 2017
No... it's Jesus.. find him
2min after your die, no girl in the world would want your Dick..

What does it profit a man of he gains the whole world and loses his soul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by successking401(m): 1:32am On May 06, 2017
mbv90:

Please how do I get your digits
click on my username that is successking401, when it opens , scroll down u will see my digit
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 6:01am On May 06, 2017
mbv90:

Thanks alot bro... Most times I just cry, I even have lots of female flocking around me, most ask me how big is your joystick and I become mute...
Don't be shy, you can still satisfy your woman. Take a bold step and get a girlfriend. I've seen one smaller than yours before.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 6:41am On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Don't be shy, you can still satisfy your woman. Take a bold step and get a girlfriend. I've seen one smaller than yours before.
hmmm...get a girlfriend and do what?

Thought u were always against this shi?
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by IamAirforce1: 6:45am On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
hmmm...get a girlfriend and do what?

Thought u were always against this shi?
pretenders do the worst grin
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by SINZ: 6:49am On May 06, 2017
Cut it

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 6:55am On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:

Mama the mama.....u don see sizes gan ooo

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 6:56am On May 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
pretenders do the worst grin
its surprising... Hope you're good bro?
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by adaksbullet: 6:56am On May 06, 2017
SINZ:
Cut it
while we she cuts his wiliwili angry angry angry
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 6:57am On May 06, 2017
SINZ:
Cut it
lol.. grin that solution get as e be ooo grin
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 6:59am On May 06, 2017
I feel ur pains bro,meet those Fulani men for cream,it works, now don't give a bleep abt any side effect shii,just do ur tin after all sumtin must kill a man
#thank me now
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by SINZ: 7:00am On May 06, 2017
adaksbullet:

Bus, he should cut it and join a monastery

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 7:01am On May 06, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Chai grin grin I feel your pain.
Help him out na
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 7:01am On May 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
she?bros u sef need English enlargement pills ogrin

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by SINZ: 7:01am On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol.. grin that solution get as e be ooo grin

The thing nor dey useful again na? No need.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by IamAirforce1: 7:01am On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
its surprising... Hope you're good bro?
yep.. Thanks.

I believe you good too.
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by adaksbullet: 7:03am On May 06, 2017
konjishild:

she?bros u sef need English enlargement pills ogrin
are u not seen that op his a boy that his haved wiliwili problemsess undecided undecided undecided

While u called a boy an she undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are u take ur drug these mrng? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by adaksbullet: 7:04am On May 06, 2017
SINZ:

Bus, he should cut it and join a monastery
shocked
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 7:09am On May 06, 2017
SINZ:

The thing nor dey useful again na? No need.
if hmm cut am now, shey na man abi nah woman we go still dey call am?
Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 7:10am On May 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
yep.. Thanks.

I believe you good too.
yeah bro... Always.

Stay safe baba

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by SINZ: 7:11am On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
if hmm cut am now, shey na man abi nah woman we go still dey call am?

Lol, Na "monk" or eunuch we go call am.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size by Nobody: 7:12am On May 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u not seen that op his a boy that his haved wiliwili problemsess undecided undecided undecided

While u called a boy an she undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are u take ur drug these mrng? undecided
lol no sir,na weed i take instead, u go folo smoke?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.