Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys (4185 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by valkaka(m): 2:02am On May 06, 2017
Ever wondered why bad girls get good guys? Take a look at this. Bad girls as seen by most people in the society are girls who are excessively social. They are brave, outgoing and daring. They seem to enjoy life to the fullest while partying hard. These are some of the girls whose lives revolve round being in clubs and never missing a happening event in the society. They know the most talked about people and are able to identify the rich and wealthy guys. Below are some insights as to why the bad girls get hooked to the good guys.

(1) Bad girls are smart

These girls are outgoing ladies who know how to mingle. They are ‘not dulling’ in the real sense of the word. They are most times beautiful ladies who are fashion as and pull attraction everywhere they step into. They understand that most of the good men out there have careers and could be wealthy. And to ease off the built up tension of work and other life issues, they pass out time in the clubs and bars. The good girls are hardly found in this kind of setting.

(2)Force of attraction

Basic knowledge of Physics could be likened to real life situation here. Just like when objects that are electrically neutral with equal amounts of neutrons (negative charge) and protons (positive charge) connect when in close proximity, two individuals with different life styles bond too. Just as the protons could become negatively charged and the neutrons positively charged, the bad girl and the good guy would influence each other until they reach equilibrium. They become perfect for each other

(3)More experienced

The bad girls are often ‘long legged’. They seem to have been everywhere and have heard things that could guide them in their sojourn in life. They know things the good girls don’t and have firsthand experience of places. They have the ability to place the men who approach them and identify the exceptionally good ones among them. They know the players and understand the ‘no-time-to-waste-men’. They recognise potentials in the men once they see them and go extra miles to keep the men attracted to them.

(4)Sexual satisfaction

Like most good girls who keep their legs closed, some bad girls keep theirs even closer. They taunt the men until they have built up a se xual tension in them. However, most of the bad girls are wild. They seem to explore always and know how to please the men. They could take men to different pleasurable heights before pushing them over the edge. They leave the guys in cloud nine at the end of the whole thing. Every guy wants a woman that would drive him wild in bed and give him an unforgettable time. So the bad girl is picked over the good ones here.

(5)Relativity

One man’s meat is another man’s poison, they say. This explains why some men would deliberately choose a bad girl over a good girl even when they know about their escapades. Some bad girls after settling down with good men become submissive and trade their old habits for good ones. Men’s choice can’t be fully ascertained as one could never be sure of the magnetic force between them and the bad girls.

(6) Compulsory retirement

There’s time for everything. The bad girls can’t remain bad forever. They get tired of their old ways at certain points in time. They calm down and mellow when they have seen it all. This doesn’t make them less desirable, they remain piping hot because they maintain their dress sense and good looks. In fact, they become better people with improved mannerism and are able to live responsibly after.

feel free to add yours
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by pocohantas(f): 2:43am On May 06, 2017
Bad girls are smart, very smart.

Not those uncoordinated 'bad girls' in hood that allows every guy bend them anyhow o. Some carry better packaging. They don't 'slay' or do unnecessary makeup, every time you call them, they are cooking, washing, reading, or even in Sunday school.

*Guys ask your body count, they say they wanna hear the truth, but bad girl knows they love lies, she divides it by 5. The truth will never set you free with most Nigerian men. cheesy
*Guys want a virgin or just 1 ex sexual partner, that can do back-flip on their prick, bad girl tightens the thing steady, she carry the skills and experience already. Guy is happy.
*Bad girl is a good actress, she knows how to appear adorably dumb and clueless. Guy feels in charge.
*Bad girls know what they want, coordinate properly and make their move.

I keep saying it, some of the guys ranting here that they won't marry a babe with over 1 sexual partner, or club girls...this and that, would eventually end up with retired/undercover olosho.
Some of you will come and claim to be seers, but trust me, so many of you will fall for these tricks. Some have fallen already. Be open-minded...

Bad girls dey always hook the correct guys o, maybe because those ones no get time to dey check toto mileage. They just need them a woman that can hold her corner down.

I will be right back... grin

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by dingbang(m): 2:53am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Not those uncoordinated 'bad girls' in hood that allows every guy bend them anyhow o. Some carry better packaging. They don't 'slay' or do unnecessary makeup, every time you call them, they are cooking, washing, reading, or even in Sunday school.

I keep saying it, some of the guys ranting here that they won't marry a babe with over 1 sexual partner would eventually end up with retired/undercover olosho.

you don't need to be right back... You are correct

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by pocohantas(f): 2:55am On May 06, 2017
dingbang:
you don't need to be right back... You are correct
Thanks
I'm a good girl.
I've dropped all my bad habits, who will marry me? embarassed
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 3:11am On May 06, 2017
grin
pocohantas:
Thanks I'm a good girl. I've dropped all my bad habits, who will marry me? embarassed
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 3:22am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

*Guys ask your body count, they say they wanna hear the truth, but bad girl knows they love lies, she divides it by 5.
*Guys want a virgin or just 1 ex sexual partner, that can do back-flip on their prick, bad girl tightens the thing steady, she carry the skills and experience already. Guy is happy.
*Bad girl is a good actress, she knows how to appear adorably dumb and clueless. Guy feels in charge.

I keep saying it, some of the guys ranting here that they won't marry a babe with over 1 sexual partner, or club girls...this and that, would eventually end up with retired/undercover olosho.
Some of you will come and claim to be seers, but trust me, so many of you will fall for these tricks. Some have fallen already. Be open-minded...

Bad girls dey always hook the rich guys o, maybe because rich guys no get time to dey measure toto mileage. They just need them a women that can hold her corner down.

Hm! Speechless i am.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 3:24am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Thanks
I'm a good girl.
Shey i proposed to you the ozza tyme and you ignored me.
Maka ewerom 6packs.
Oh! Sorry u want bad boy.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by pocohantas(f): 3:28am On May 06, 2017
chisco82:

Shey i proposed to you the ozza tyme and you ignored me.
Maka ewerom 6packs.
Oh! Sorry u want bad boy.
LOL...maybe I wasn't ready then. I just repented yesterday, na husband I dey find now. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 3:35am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL...maybe I wasn't ready then. I just repented yesterday, na husband I dey find now. grin
Fine can we do it now? grin
I want everthing to be concluded by 27th may which is childrens day.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 5:46am On May 06, 2017
Good read
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by jericco1(m): 6:10am On May 06, 2017
Are you sure these are the real reasons?
Anyways, it's a matter of choice to me.
Some guys like their lady to be calm while others want a lady that are commanding.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 6:17am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

I think the right word you should use is deception. Smartness is not deception especially in this context. A smart girl knows to remain true to herself in reality because no matter how hard you try except for a egotistic, inattentive and unobservant man , she cannot pull such trick successfully.

Plus that's why you have a female in the family, they are adept at reading themselves when some things seem obscure.

Take for example, one can ask a question a dozen times at different times. It's not to the answers, but the tone, the expression, how she answers and the pitch of her voice.

If you focus hard enough, like the attention of an eagle, she will unravel right before your eyes. Once you see she is shifty, even in minute things like the choice of her favorite color, then every thing should be in doubt.

Old habits die hard.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 6:23am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

*Guys ask your body count, they say they wanna hear the truth, but bad girl knows they love lies, she divides it by 5. The truth will never set you free with most Nigerian men. cheesy

Bad girls dey always hook the correct guys o, maybe because those ones no get time to dey check toto mileage. They just need them a woman that can hold her corner down.

Chai grin if say you no be girl na I for kiss you grin you said it all.. Toto no get meter grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by dingbang(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Thanks
I'm a good girl.
u said u find guys with full eye brows attractive... I don't have full eyebrows... How about that?
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 6:32am On May 06, 2017
Vorpal:

I think the right word you should use is deception. Smartness is not deception especially in this context. A smart girl knows to remain true to herself in reality because no matter how hard you try except for a egotistic, inattentive and unobservant man , she cannot pull such trick successfully.

Plus that's why you have a female in the family, they are adept at reading themselves when some things seem obscure.

Take for example, one can ask a question a dozen times at different times. It's not to the answers, but the tone, the expression, how she answers and the pitch of her voice.

If you focus hard enough, like the attention of an eagle, she will unravel right before your eyes. Once you see she is shifty, even in minute things like the choice of her favorite color, then every thing should be in doubt.

Old habits die hard.
Just pray you don't meet the die hard pretender. remember a woman prefers to die with her secrets especially if she knows the implications.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by firstking01(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2017
I no know wetin you type upthere but i still prefer good girls8).
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 6:51am On May 06, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Just pray you don't meet the die hard pretender. remember a woman prefers to die with her secrets especially if she knows the implications.

Of course, such life decisions who exempts prayer? But as we do pray, we must back it up with actions, smart actions.

So if you had such secrets,you won't be honest with them?
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 6:56am On May 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Of course, such life decisions who exempts prayer? But as we do pray, we must back it up with actions, smart actions.

So if you had such secrets,you won't be honest with them?
I won't let it out If I know it will cost me so much.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 6:58am On May 06, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I won't let it out If I know it will cost me so much.

Hmmm, if you have to hide it, does that make him the man for you?

The fact that it will cost you so much ad you still said it,in my opinion makes you more valuable than the one who doesn't. That's a character worthy of trust.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Olalan(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2017
Bad girls seem to know how to play their cards well with deception, they know what to do to get a guy glued to them by forming loving tender care that isn't real.Bad girls are quite smart it takes the a grace of God to decipher that her love isn't real cause you will be blinded to her fault's with her actions which will make her seem perfect.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Headlesschicken(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2017
undecided Bad gals get inexperienced guys,d real Gs would always kip it real down till marriage dey wld rather settle 4a dumb chick rather dan marry a bad chick,bad gals r only gud 4relationships,never take 1home...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 7:06am On May 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Hmmm, if you have to hide it, does that make him the man for you?
How would you feel if I decide to tell you as my man
1. I had 6 abortions in the past.
2. My bodycount is 50. Be honest.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by vicben27(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2017
We've all being bad @ sompoint in life i dnt give a Bleep! if shez bin gud or bad i love her. nw n d future is wat really matters i knw my bae's body count even dou i think shez lieing i dnt care!my happiness lyz wit her dats all dat matters to me
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Realkenny(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2017
G
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2017
Cleopatra4:

How would you feel if I decide to tell you as my man
1. I had 6 abortions in the past.
2. My bodycount is 50. Be honest.

If I have had women aborted for me and slept with alot of women, I do not see why I shouldn't marry her.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2017
Vorpal:

If I have had women aborted for me and slept with alot of women, I do not see why I shouldn't marry her.

You are funny.. I doubt you will.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by siie: 8:23am On May 06, 2017
Let's cut the long story short.. Who doesn't want a bad gal? cool
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Nobody: 8:29am On May 06, 2017
Cleopatra4:

You are funny.. I doubt you will

If you are patient enough, you get what you deserve.
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Laveda(f): 8:35am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

gringrin

You always hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

That's the point right there.

Personally I'd rather date a girl who is open and talks about her past and hoping her partner can live with it and move on, than date the ones that want to be forming good when they're not saints. Take that leap of faith and be open with your guy, if it's meant to be, he'll look past it. After all when you decide to marry someone,you should be prepared to take everything about them,both the past and the present.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by agrovick(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2017
Op is on point
Re: 6 Reasons Why ‘bad’ Girls Get Married To Good Guys by Frolic: 9:09am On May 06, 2017
pocohantas:

smart talks...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO) / Which Is More Painful, A Or B ? / I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.