Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" (568 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ihedioha To Imo Youths- You Can Build A Brand For Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by CaptainTalker: 7:27am On May 06, 2017
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by Redman36(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2017
wow
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by sarrki(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2017
No be lie sire

We are all guilty sir

Is a case if kettle calling pot black

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by olayinks007(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2017
sarrki:
No be lie sire

We are all guilty sir

Confirm

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by eezeribe(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2017
You are correct sir.
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by fizzy4luv(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2017
awesome
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by Nobody: 8:17am On May 06, 2017
As for me, I know what I want
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by VEE2010(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2017
Points raised are well noted but, there are more to the continuous nosediving Nigeria is experiencing. Problem of inequality is far worrisome and on the other hand, the systemic problem caused by the type of government we are practicing is another case. Should we start the revolution by putting pressure on this same group of recycled career politicians to review the structure of governance while we take advantage of the prevailing communication platforms to further re-orientate Nigerian youth towards the prevailing challenges?
In my opinion based on historical fact, most informed/public mouth piece who seemed to be youth friendly usually explore the privilege of trust allotted them to better their lives while disguising as a true youth leader or mouth piece. Take for instance, your action and inaction that preceded the last election. Your stands were more personal than policy driven argument. I had concluded your gains after APC victory will be nothing but political appointment, anything thing less will birth change in your stand view points. If I may ask, who can the youth trust as a true mouth piece not just someone who will lead us to the red sea without crossing it...Trust and partnership is lacking also in Nigeria of today. I grant.
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by VEE2010(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2017
Ha
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by mexxmoney: 8:42am On May 06, 2017
Dele na my boy!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by 2kass(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2017
Make your story more detailed if you are gonna hit FP.

Well I have always been skeptical about the future of the nation. If you ask a 19yrs old dude wot he will do if he happens to be the president.

He will tell you about how he's gonna flex and spend and enjoy his life to the fullest.

Some will say change this and change that without substantial proof of how they will go about it.

It's really a sad Life for Nigerians
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by Agimor(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2017
sarrki:
No be lie sire

We are all guilty sir

Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by GOFRONT(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2017
One of dem told me he will move his family first to Dubai.
Truly we don't know what we want.....God help us
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by GOFRONT(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2017
One of dem told me he will move his family first to Dubai.
Truly we don't know what we want.....God help
Re: Dele Momodu Shades Nigerian Youths :"you Don't Know What You Want" by Pavarottii(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2017
VERY CORRECT SIR.

GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Rely On Third Parties For Information On Buhari's Health - Presidency / See What Strive Masiyiwa Wrote About Nigeria / Do Not Sell Your Pen ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.