Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” (33364 Views)

Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me / #bbnaija: "They Beg Me To Press Their Nipple At Night" - Venita Claims / Toyin Abraham & I Ceased Being Friends Day She Slapped Me - Wumi Toriola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Akinaukwa: 9:45am On May 06, 2017
They never allow God to guide them that is why they run into wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by latsy: 9:45am On May 06, 2017
That is why you fell into the hands of Seun egbegbe the hardworking and tall fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by olaskul(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

My sister, after you don rock many men you still dey get choice ? You want a tall man, Are you tall?You want a hardworking man. Are you hardworking? If bricklayer come propose to you will you accept? Abi bricklayers are not hardworking?

You want a man that those not chase women. Wetin you dey chase before ? Na hen? Nor be men? Anty mi, na Jesus you need. Nor be mortal men.

You try...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by wonlasewonimi: 9:47am On May 06, 2017
That's how she rearranged seun egbegbe's brain to start stealing.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Lexusgs430: 9:49am On May 06, 2017
What is she feeling like? A super-duper star? E be like say Okafor law don dey enter her head.........
That's y she choose a tall fraudulent man.........
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by jwart(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2017
I wonder if a virgin girl will give all this condition not to talk of this Railway.

Laughing in my local dialect.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
How much do you even have that a man would beg you
Go and check her account,you may not even see up to 500k.
Entertainers and fake life.Tomorrow she would start begging for money to treat kidney failure...
don't mind the fokn two legged left legs

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by pammylerin(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Entertainers and fake life.Tomorrow she would start begging for money to treat kidney failure...

Baba you dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by texazzpete(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2017
Going by her past taste in men, fingers fully crossed.
Anything will be a monumental improvement over the scraggly thief she dated before.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Sambusiness(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2017
come and carry my $600 for 360/$ whatsapp +27842390924
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by oluxy(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2017
Keep searching for that tall man. When u have one eventually u get dumped again.
Let all the tall men re-route and channel thier efforts toward Toyin.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Collyno82(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2017
na him go make the marriage last?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by delli(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2017
Hello sister
pls carry clay mold him put life in him nd marry na why all this advert on top of how much,better still #goandloveyourself
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Nobody: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
After u don marry Johnson Adeniyi and Seun Egbegbe and u failed in ur 2 marriages, u still get mouth to talk these. Well, you go tey for bustop
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by omaigala12(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2017
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by omaigala12(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2017
On why she changed her surname from Aimakhu to Abraham:

“Abraham is my father’s name and it was a family decision. I cannot be talking about my family online, it is my life. My brother who is also a famous dancer bears the name, David Abraham. That shows that it is my father’s name. At first I thought about my brand before changing the name but eventually, I had to change it. I did not want to change it but my business manager asked me to do so. I know the decision confused some of my fans but with time, they would get used to it. I am Toyin Abraham now and I am building a new brand.”

http://looknaija.com/2017/05/dont-want-man-will-constantly-beg-money-toyin-abraham/

[/quote]
This part touched me
I no even know her not to talk of her brother and she said he is famous

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Nobody: 10:09am On May 06, 2017
Her Statement has so many 'I', 'me', 'my'; A clear signal of Narcissism. This one can not be married for too long, except to a weak man who wouldnt mind her controlling disorder. She wouldnt change her look even if a man says so, but she is ready to tell the man how he should look.

Do these people really know that they are not normal ? When I hear celebrity these days, what comes to my mind, is 'sick people'.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by pweetiedee(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:

I know two of her friends that say she borrows money every time and she won't even return it

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by mickeymimi: 10:16am On May 06, 2017
so u like tall and rich guys ehn cheesy....

Do you know that.... affection...... is always greater than...... perfection........

Little girls fall for looks and swag.....Basic bitches fall for the money.....Real women fall for love and loyalty..

The ...wrong person......makes you beg for attention , love and commitment........the .......right person ........gives you these things because they love you...

Enjoy una weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rNwbCVbsw

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by lozanni(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2017
You want a tall man eh? Don't worry you will soon find out that those tall men can be a pain in the neck, as you constantly have to look up at them whenever you need to talk to them. grin grin grin
Seriously, physical attributes should not be the main criterion which determines whom you end up with. Your happiness might lie in the hands of one very short man, lol, somewhere
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by chubbygal(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2017
My dear dey way and manner guys dey beg for money nowadays, Something is wrong with this Generation

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by willibounce1(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2017
A man that doesn't chase women?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Yes you need a very tall armed robber with lot of goodies and stolen properties to give out.

Seun egbegbe tinx cheesy cheesy

But kudos to her tho, she went, saw d lies and warned everybody (even called out police to coman arrest him) about d guy b4 she dumped his arse!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Obongawanesther(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2017
but some men can beg for Africa......especially d upcoming music ministers......dey refuse to look for job....dey will be like sis Peace pls i will be travelling to Abuja for a program...i want u to be part of d blessing thru giving for my trip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by brenister10: 10:28am On May 06, 2017
OLOSHO
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Obongawanesther(f): 10:31am On May 06, 2017
pittoilet:
Actress, Toyin Abraham is ready to go into a relationship again, but this time the delectable actress has set a goal.

In a new interview with Punch, she listed some of the qualities she is looking out for which of course includes physical attributes and also a social standing. She also spoke about her career and weight loss.

See the excerpts:

On the man she wants:

“I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am.”

On weight loss:

“Why would I change my look because of any man when I have my job, my career, and people who look up to me? I love my new look because it has helped my career a lot. Now I get more roles even in the English speaking industry and most of the movies are in the cinemas. Also my clothes fit me well. My stylist does not have to go extra mile to make my clothes.”

On why she changed her surname from Aimakhu to Abraham:

“Abraham is my father’s name and it was a family decision. I cannot be talking about my family online, it is my life. My brother who is also a famous dancer bears the name, David Abraham. That shows that it is my father’s name. At first I thought about my brand before changing the name but eventually, I had to change it. I did not want to change it but my business manager asked me to do so. I know the decision confused some of my fans but with time, they would get used to it. I am Toyin Abraham now and I am building a new brand.”

On dealing with controversies:

“I feel it is normal and comes with the territory of being an actress. Based on the fact that I am an actress, people will always tag me with something. It hurts when they say I was in a relationship with someone I never dated or when they write about things that I did not do and just put it out there. Sometimes I read such write-ups and begin to wonder if I ever did those things but what will I do?

“To be great in life, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. I don’t see criticism as anything and I am not bothered whenever I am being criticised by the public. I know that some people would love me and others would hate me, so I do not let that disturb me. Trust me, the criticism only makes me a better person, so when people say negative things about me, it makes me understand that I cannot be right every time. I thank God that I am now getting some things right.”

http://looknaija.com/2017/05/dont-want-man-will-constantly-beg-money-toyin-abraham/

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by ogastone(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2017
She is advertising herself for the politicians. Somehow. I think she is really talking about those that will date her. I nor dey.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by ademide0710: 10:34am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:

I rebuke it. Its shall not be her portion. Be watchful of what you say..
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Leebeedo(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2017
No wonder you got married to a petty thief. You never learn ?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by preciousman(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2017
I just sorry for her u go old there
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Nobody: 10:41am On May 06, 2017
no man will take this one serious as she's advertising dating requirements on newspaper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.