Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage (975 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2017
I still can't believe some people hate MouthAction. Like, are you for real? Having sex without MouthAction, is that one sex?
Sometimes when I sit with my friends and they start insulting guys that suck pussy, I will just face my phone and be reading comments on nairaland.com
They say MouthAction is dirty and any guy that lick vagina is stupid. Mehn, my best friend even told me that in his village (he's Igala), Ibegwu will strike any man that sucks pussy. Ibegwu is like the Idoma's Alekwu - that god that kills husbands of cheating wives. Omo, wetin concern Ibegwu with our pleasures na? Patriarchal society!
I think if you are cool with MouthAction and your partner refuses to oblige, please dump them. 69 sex position will not do itself.
Explore sex. Enjoy it. Savour it. Don't let anyone dull you.
MouthAction is good.
Re: Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by Laveda(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2017
Hmmm

Some questions sha
Re: Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by SlimmB(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2017
Only hygienic and faithful partner can enjoy such undecided
You wouldn't wanna try that with olosho na grin
Re: Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by Nobody: 8:41am On May 06, 2017
SlimmB:
Only hygienic and faithful partner can enjoy such undecided
You wouldn't wanna try that with olosho na grin
so Na olosho you have her hand in marriage
Re: Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2017
Mouth Action as in quarrel?
Re: Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by Nobody: 9:29am On May 06, 2017
Shaking my head in uhrobo
Re: Is MouthAction Good Or Bad In Marriage by Ikennablue(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2017
but some ladies are very dirty

(1) (Reply)

Reason She Stopped Giving You The Green Light / Please Solve This Easy Math Lol / Why Do Guys Wrongly Assume I Have Been Married To A Black American?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.