Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge (6983 Views)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Governor Obiano Reconstructing Zik Roundabout Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by DrGoodman: 1:40pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

Whatever excite your Igboid ego. I have been on NL over 19 years i have not seen a single Urhobo Ijaw Ibibio Itshikeri Kwerre in fact any tribe from the NigerDelta wake up to write articles praying to be gummed to the SE or Biafra for whatever reason.

Why are some of you Igbos so shameless that you sleep n wake fantasizing about how to subjugate the NigerDelta ?When will your god from the land of the rising sun tell you to claim only the land that is yours ? Why do most of you act like you are cursed if you do not claim the NigerDelta as part of your Biafra ? WHY WHY WHY ?!

Bleatings from a deranged afonja grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by waledeji(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2017
DrGoodman:

Bleatings from a deranged afonja grin
Anybody that tell them what they don't want to hear is automatically an Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy

These people are very "wisely foools" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 2:01pm On May 06, 2017
DrGoodman:

So you are calling us kidnapers in south south?

not you personaly......but we should stop hailing kidnapppers........
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2017
It baffles me and other times sickens me how some of the Igbos have painted a picture of helplessness and created an unnecessary barrier between them and us their neighbours in the Niger Delta.

Everyday, threads spring up on this forum craftily created to further the rift between the Igbos and the Niger Delta, and some of you are too blind to see the big picture. You are starting to mentally digest that propaganda until you have embodied it down to your very souls.

Look, the Niger Delta and the Igbos are brothers in the same struggle. We are inextricably interwined by language group, culture, socialization, political system and other ethos that qualify a group. The British didn't bring us together, no, the Igbos and the Niger Delta have always interrelated (through war and peace), centuries before the whitemen appeared. Why then do some of you continually allow yourselves to be victims of alternative facts as if historical evidences are not there for verification?

Do you sincerely think that if there was to be a referendum between Nigeria and Biafra, that the majority of us (Akwa-Cross, I can't say much for other parts of the ND) will choose to go with Nigeria?

That is the psychic fuel that generates their fear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Edu3Again: 2:09pm On May 06, 2017
Amarabae:
look at how you just exposed yourself. I ask again.
Where in Delta state are you from? Mr Impostor

No be small impostor that bantudark be oh!

na fear of going back to cocoa farming dey do am angry

Well He has lived off oil for long enough grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

No be small impostor that bantudark be oh!

na fear of going back to cocoa farming dey do am angry

Well He has lived off oil for long enough grin

i never saw crude oil in my life before..i know what bitumen is because am a construction worker...but crude oil??never...my area in the delta dont deal with crude oil anyways....my area only knows farming and kautschuk........i put refined oil called petrol in my car....but direct contact with crude oil,i never had....
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Edu3Again: 2:13pm On May 06, 2017
boostdom:
It baffles me and other times sickens me how some of the Igbos have painted a picture of helplessness and created an unnecessary barrier between them and us their neighbours in the Niger Delta.

Everyday, threads spring up on this forum craftily created to further the rift between the Igbos and the Niger Delta, and some of you are too blind to see the big picture. You are starting to mentally digest that propaganda until you have embodied it down to your very souls.

Look, the Niger Delta and the Igbos are brothers in the same struggle. We are inextricably interwined by language group, culture, socialization, political system and other ethos that qualify a group. The British didn't bring us together, no, the Igbos and the Niger Delta have always interrelated (through war and peace), centuries before the whitemen appeared. Why then do some of you continually allow yourselves to be victims of alternative facts as if historical evidences are not there for verification?

Do you sincerely think that if there was to be a referendum between Nigeria and Biafra, that the majority of us (Akwa-Cross, I can't say much for other parts of the ND) will choose to go with Nigeria?

Please dont believe those threads, they are setup by the South-West & North to divide us.

It's called divide and rule.
When it suits them, they group the SS & SE together.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uIKoExLKzkg/WJwqxnj5rkI/AAAAAAAAOK0/aAxKRZ5LrwMOEISX7GnfIMt1rSPaxo3kwCK4B/s1600/0d43edba-3de7-435f-bcad-5f55107262fe.jpg[/img]

Well I thank God that the 2 fore most groups from the SS & SE are working together.
Remember that the NDA gave warnings to dullard via IPOB radio?

Many of us should wake up this their divide and rule.
Asari has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

3 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
you south easteners should stay away from the delta....we are not joking....WE DONT WANT BIAFRA..!!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by backtosender: 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
bantudark:
you south easteners should stay away from the delta....we are not joking....WE DONT WANT BIAFRA..!!!!.... angry angry angry
parasite afonja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by bantudark: 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
backtosender:
parasite afonja

parasite ipob......

1 Like

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ocelot2006(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2017
boostdom:

Why us Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians into another Biafran issue? For the love of God WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA and a referendum will prove just that. As a matter of fact I dared Biafran proponents to stage a demonstration on the streets of Uyo and Calabar to test their popularity or the people's support for "Biafra". That challenge still stands.

Seriously this by-force attachment to the SS ought to be an embarrassment to Biafran supporters. If you want to agitate for Biafra, that's alright, BUT:

1) Restrict it to the South East
2) LEAVE THE SS OUT OF IT. We will decide our own destiny, NOT YOU!

3 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by DrGoodman: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

not you personaly......but we should stop hailing kidnapppers........

Why are you trying to stop kidnapping in the Niger Delta, have you stopped ritual murder in Yoruba land?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by DrGoodman: 2:46pm On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

So said a bitter and frustrated yorubaman grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
ocelot2006:

Why us Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians into another Biafran issue? For the love of God WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA and a referendum will prove just that. As a matter of fact I dared Biafran proponents to stage a demonstration on the streets of Uyo and Calabar to test their popularity or the people's support for "Biafra". That challenge still stands.

Seriously this by-force attachment to the SS ought to be an embarrassment to Biafran supporters. If you want to agitate for Biafra, that's alright, BUT:

1) Restrict it to the South East
2) LEAVE THE SS OUT OF IT. We will decide our own destiny, NOT YOU!

I don't know if your statement was pointedly directed at me or the thread, so I'll speak for myself. I am from Essien Udim LGA.

Just like I iterated, only a referendum can accurately and finally convey the voices of the voters (overt and covert) but if there is anything referendum reveals, it is the fact that people who feel they have been oppressed and have suffered the most abusive and barefaced form of exploitation especially when they are a minority will always leave.

And who is to say the ND can't propose a confederacy?

1 Like

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

Whatever excite your Igboid ego. I have been on NL over 19 years i have not seen a single Urhobo Ijaw Ibibio Itshikeri Kwerre in fact any tribe from the NigerDelta wake up to write articles praying to be gummed to the SE or Biafra for whatever reason.

Why are some of you Igbos so shameless that you sleep n wake fantasizing about how to subjugate the NigerDelta ?When will your god from the land of the rising sun tell you to claim only the land that is yours ? Why do most of you act like you are cursed if you do not claim the NigerDelta as part of your Biafra ? WHY WHY WHY ?!

young man are you not ashamed of yourself? Did the writter of the article tell you that he is igbo? you claimed to have been on nairaland for over 19yrs yet you registered on 2015 and nairaland is just barely 12 yrs.

there are upto 20 Igbo speaking local government areas in south south so I don't know what you are ranting about. there are currently 7 Igbo governors and two are from south south. you don't expect someone like me who is from the south south to shut up when Niger delta issues are being discussed simply because I am igbo.

have you heard of lower Niger congress? who are the leaders of the group? are they not ijaws?
you should be ashamed of yourself and tribesmen who usually claim south south in this forum. can you tell me any of the south south states that once had a Yoruba governor or Yoruba speaking people? if their is non so what exactly are you doing in this thread that has nothing to do with your people?

SHAME!!!!! SHAME!!!! SHAAAMMMEEEE!!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 3:06pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

young man are you not ashamed of yourself? Did the writter of the article tell you that he is igbo? you claimed to have been on nairaland for over 19yrs yet you registered on 2015 and nairaland is just barely 12 yrs.

there are upto 20 Igbo speaking local government areas in south south so I don't know what you are ranting about. there are currently 7 Igbo governors and two are from south south. you don't expect someone like me who is from the south south to shut up when Niger delta issues are being discussed simply because I am igbo.

have you heard of lower Niger congress? who are the leaders of the group? are they not ijaws?
you should be ashamed of yourself and tribesmen who usually claim south south in this forum. can you tell me any of the south south states that once had a Yoruba governor or Yoruba speaking people? if their is non so what exactly are you doing in this thread that has nothing to do with your people?

If they talk...Show them Igbo land..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

The truth is they added igbi areas into a phantom south south to cause disunity among us..But thanks to the internet it can never work...Even ezeogwu Kaduna who was called Igbo because of the first coup was from asaba..When it pleases them igbos in south south arent Igbo's but when it does not they are called Igbo's...my dad is from portharcourt but my mom is from Lagos...But iam proudly Igbo proudly ikwere.

2 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by backtosender: 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

True but sad no Yoruba or Hausa have ever become a governor in Niger delta none I mean absolutely none...imagine if one Yoruba or Hausa ever govern any oil producing state they will make so much noise eeh.God just deny them oil resources that's why they hating on igbos in general

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

The truth is they added igbi areas into a phantom south south to cause disunity among us..But thanks to the internet it can never work...Even ezeogwu Kaduna who was called Igbo because of the first coup was from asaba..When it pleases them igbos in south south arent Igbo's but when it does not they are called Igbo's...my dad is from portharcourt but my mom is from Lagos...But iam proudly Igbo proudly ikwere.

thumbs up bro. you are a true son of your father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 3:33pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

thumbs up bro. you are a true son of your father
please come to my thread..
Igbo's In The Phantom South South
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 3:34pm On May 06, 2017
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 3:37pm On May 06, 2017
DrGoodman:

Why are you trying to stop kidnapping in the Niger Delta, have you stopped ritual murder in Yoruba land?
https://www.nairaland.com/3783359/igbos-phantom-south-south
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 3:38pm On May 06, 2017
Amarabae:
look at how you just exposed yourself. I ask again.
Where in Delta state are you from? Mr Impostor
https://www.nairaland.com/3783359/igbos-phantom-south-south
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by OAFMods: 3:48pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

You seem to be a very unwise human. Anything that concerns Nigeria concerns me. An Igbo is easily identifiable with the level of anguish and bitterness in their write up. I bet with my life the writer is Igbo they alone exhibit the ridiculous level of hate to everyone in Nigeria.

Beside please list the two Igbo governors in the NigerDelta. I will love you to mention it so the NigerDeltans that voted for them can see how the minority they voted for is making mockery of their believe of fairness. This should also open the eyes of minority in Igbo dominated States to watch n learn such courtesy will never be extended to them due to the greed of the average Igbo.

Igbos should wake up, man up and stop being a pussy that they generally are. Nobody will grant you the NigerDelta on a platter simple because you migrated over there. You can keep acting wise in your delusion but am sure each and every loud mouthed Igbo curse the day they were amalgamated with the SW.

Your lies and deceit will continue to be exposed till you desist from such act or you meet your waterloo.

1 Like

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

You seem to be a very unwise human. Anything that concerns Nigeria concerns me. An Igbo is easily identifiable with the level of anguish and bitterness in their write up. I bet with my life the writer is Igbo they alone exhibit the ridiculous level of hate to everyone in Nigeria.

Beside please list the two Igbo governors in the NigerDelta. I will love you to mention it so the NigerDeltans that voted for them can see how the minority they voted for is making mockery of their believe of fairness. This should also open the eyes of minority in Igbo dominated States to watch n learn such courtesy will never be extended to them due to the greed of the average Igbo.

Igbos should wake up, man up and stop being a pussy that they generally are. Nobody will grant you the NigerDelta on a platter simple because you migrated over there. You can keep acting wise in your delusion but am sure each and every loud mouthed Igbo curse the day they were amalgamated with the SW.

Your lies and deceit will continue to be exposed till you desist from such act or you meet your waterloo.

look at this pained waste Muslim spilling trash. Igbo's in rivers and Delta states are not, will not and can not be minorities. you even claimed that they migrated to Niger delta? hahaha, young man you must be really pained to the core. you should be more concerned about the politics of ogbomosho and mowe idp camps not the Niger delta you are not part of and has no stake whatsoever. the apo ijaw land you guys stole in ondo never do una? leave indigenes of Niger Delta to discuss their problem Yoruba man!
SHAME!!! ONCE MORE

5 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by OAFMods: 4:15pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

look at this pained waste Muslim spilling trash. Igbo's in rivers and Delta states are not, will not and can not be minorities. you even claimed that they migrated to Niger delta? hahaha, young man you must be really pained to the core. you should be more concerned about the politics of ogbomosho and mowe idp camps not the Niger delta you are not part of and has no stake whatsoever. the apo ijaw land you guys stole in ondo never do una? leave indigenes of Niger Delta to discuss their problem Yoruba man!
SHAME!!! ONCE MORE

Lol.. Clown, Igbo are not minority in Rivers n Delta how many Igbo governors have ever governed them ? How many time have the Ikwerres you claimed coveted your properties after the Biafra war told you they are not Igbos ? I do understand like the prodigal son you will never listen.

1 Like

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

Lol.. Clown, Igbo are not minority in Rivers n Delta how many Igbo governors have ever governed them ? How many time have the Ikwerres you claimed coveted your properties after the Biafra war told you they are not Igbos ? I do understand like the prodigal son you will never listen.
The person you quoted is ikwere from oyibo axis of rivers state...Cover your head in shame iam ikwere too and we ikweres are Igbo's nobody will stop us from being Igbo's

The below is a map of Igbo land which includes opobo and bonny.

3 Likes

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 4:30pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

Governors of rivers state..
Name Title Took Office Left Office Party Notes
Melford Okilo Governor October 1979 December 1983 NPN Senator
Rufus Ada George Governor January 1992 November 1993 NRC JP
Peter Odili Governor 29 May 1999 29 May 2007 PDP Medical doctor
Celestine Omehia Governor 29 May 2007 26 October 2007 PDP
Chibuike Amaechi Governor 26 October 2007 29 May 2015 PDP Rt. Hon.
Ezenwo Wike Governor 29 May 2015
All those names above are Igbo names
Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

afonja wey shame no the catch face your front. you are neither from rivers nor delta why drink paracetamol for our headache? shameless!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 4:34pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

The present governor of delta state is igbo ..ifeanyi okowa

The capital of delta state is an Igbo town named asaba(ahada)overlooking onitsha..

The capital of rivers state is an Igbo town named port Harcourt (ugwu ocha)

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ExplorerReturns(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Governors of rivers state..
Name Title Took Office Left Office Party Notes
Melford Okilo Governor October 1979 December 1983 NPN Senator
Rufus Ada George Governor January 1992 November 1993 NRC JP
Peter Odili Governor 29 May 1999 29 May 2007 PDP Medical doctor
Celestine Omehia Governor 29 May 2007 26 October 2007 PDP
Chibuike Amaechi Governor 26 October 2007 29 May 2015 PDP Rt. Hon.
Ezenwo Wike Governor 29 May 2015
All those names above are Igbo names

why did the mods remove that your thread? na so dey remove my thread and ban me simply because I provided data that Yoruba land is landlocked! those mods can be tribalistic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Attempt, Towards Reconstructing The South-east And South-south Bridge by ifeanyiAdemola: 4:38pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

why did the mods remove that your thread? na so dey remove my thread and ban me simply because I provided data that Yoruba land is landlocked! those mods can be tribalistic
I swear the mods on this site are so tribalistic and biased...I wonder were seun got them from..Because I created a thread showing the true length of Igbo land they removed can you imagine..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy / Ogun Pensioners Protest ₦68bn Outstanding Gratuity, Shutdown Governor's Office / Say Something Positive About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.