Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? (2469 Views)

3 Units Of HONDA ACCORD 2014 Toks 4.m And 4. 4m negotiable. / Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! / Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by inspiredm(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2010
Siena:

Inspired, you know it makes perfect sense.  wink

You know what I'm talking about.

Most Definitely,

I've always taken a cue after you. I've always followed your Shadows  cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Lol. . .I only hope you follow the right one. grin
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by kawkab: 3:33am On Jan 11, 2010
This same poster (platinumnk), once claim in a thread that she uses a Maxima 2004 bought for her by her father. I think the thread is Maximavs Toyota or something like that.

I have a feeling she is just forming
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2010
kawkab:

This same poster (platinumnk), once claim in a thread that she uses a Maxima 2004 bought for her by her father. I think the thread is Maximavs Toyota or something like that.

Wow! grin grin grin u no sabi me at all  cheesy cheesy That Car in the thread  is MY CAR oo  cry cry  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373125.0.html#msg5213084
kawkab , THAT CAR is an ALTIMA  cheesy cheesy[b] u no sabi your car titles at all [/b] cheesy cheesy

I have no reason to form . . . cheesy

My ATLIMA was wrecked and Im buying a new car!
FINI? grin grin grin grin

Na Jealously born u to post abi ask  people who sabi me if i need to form   cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Siena- my brother and Inspired my luff- I see ya kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by inspiredm(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2010
kawkab:

This same poster (platinumnk), once claim in a thread that she uses  a Maxima 2004 bought for her by her father.  I think the thread is Maximavs Toyota or something like that.

Your Hunch is Wrong, Shes the Wife of a Car dealer, What less can you expect ?

I owe it to her to upgrade her car every 6 months. One of the benefits of being the youngest wife of a Car Dealer  grin grin

I was gonna change it anyway even if it didnt get damaged.  tongue tongue
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
inspired_m:

I owe it to her to upgrade her car every 6 months. One of the benefits of being the youngest wife of a Car Dealer grin grin

I was gonna change it anyway even if it didnt get damaged. tongue tongue

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

good morning my luff kiss so whats next after the murano

the Range perhaps? grin kiss
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^^^
offtopic

u can tell uju the man she is looking for is on this thread cheesy
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^ too late, he is hooked already cool cool
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
inspired_m:

I owe it to her to upgrade her car every 6 months. One of the benefits of being the youngest wife of a Car Dealer grin grin

I was gonna change it anyway even if it didnt get damaged. tongue tongue

hmm . . . wife of how many wives ? angry angry angry
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by inspiredm(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
platinumnk:

hmm . . . wife of how many wives ? angry angry angry

Before I was Blind, But Since You walked into my Life, I can See Clearly.

I will take a Bullet for You Baby. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Busybody2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2010
inspired_m:

[size=16pt]I owe it to her to upgrade her car every 6 months.[/size] One of the benefits of being the youngest wife of a Car Dealer  grin grin

I was gonna change it anyway even if it didnt get damaged.  tongue tongue

Hey ho, as long as Inspired upgrades mine every 3 months as the 4th wife, nothing spoil cool Good thing he married her, I no longer have to go through those tedious wham-bamg-thank-you-ma'am and blink-and-you-miss-it moments anymore cheesy Now where's that my young virile, half-man, half-adonis Sultaan to come and give me that back rub to send me off to sleep cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by platinumnk(f): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
Busy_body:

Hey ho, as long as Inspired upgrades mine every 3 months as the 4th wife, nothing spoil cool Good thing he married her, I no longer have to go through those tedious wham-bamg-thank-you-ma'am and blink-and-you-miss-it moments anymore cheesy Now where's that my young virile, half-man, half-adonis Sultaan to come and give me that back rub to send me off to sleep cool cool cool

Those moments you caused! Stuffing him with a belly decreased his stamina, so you have only yourself to blame.   tongue
grin grin grin  cool
Re: Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? by Busybody2(f): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2010
platinumnk:

Those moments you caused! Stuffing him with a belly decreased his stamina, so you have only yourself to blame.   tongue
grin grin grin  cool

Shush, did that on purpose ya know wink Or how else do you expect me to muster the stamina to satisfy my other e-concubines, after spending the "at least 3 hours per round" inspired always demands under the sledgehammer cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 Peugeot 607 / Clean 2008 Toyota Camry(muscles)@ 2.85m / Toyota Muscle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.