Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) (64452 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2017
esiaka:
if he put pillow for seat to see front, how he wan take mash brake..

Sharaap[i][/i]
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by xtera27: 11:07am On May 06, 2017
O boi cee Cooper ooo

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 06, 2017
jboy73:
Hope his hand will reach the car steering?
Also he should add like 20 pillows on the car seat b4 sitting so he can see wats in front well.

Canoe would have bin better for him
Wetin concern you??im sure you don't even own a wheelbarrow.nonsense
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 11:11am On May 06, 2017
chiefolododo:
Na only guys you dey follow?
na your account,abi na you buy Me this phone
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2017
Congrats, Tyrone Lannister grin

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2017
passes out with cert car nd wife?

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 11:13am On May 06, 2017
na God win
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On May 06, 2017
Na this kind guy ajepako dey like
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by WhistleB(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Good For Him, Not A New Thing Though
Have you seen a dwarf corper before? Not to talk of one going home with a wife and car. IDIOT.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2017
Who be the husband /wife. ...
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by monnet: 11:17am On May 06, 2017
Where is the wife? And what shows he is the owner of the Jeep?
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2017
congrats baba tope
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2017
Nigerians and insults undecided Nawa oooo, congrats to him.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by IBreakRules: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
one of his followers commented 'congrat cute'. I'm absolutely sure 'she' was seeing d whip n d packaging.
poverty no get family
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 11:46am On May 06, 2017
Jboss, dude was very nice while in school.

Everybody loved him.

Congrats Jboss,

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2017
Is it just me or undecidedWhy does the guy look like the black version of Lord Tyrion Lannister?!!
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2017
Do you realise that you are talking to a CHIEF?
beautiful232:

na your account,abi na you buy Me this phone
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Timmy301(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Toyin Abraham, Come snatch this BOBO O ......
So U Wer Thinkinq What I Was Thinkinq
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by koolcat: 11:53am On May 06, 2017
so unique is now the new word for describing a dwarf.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 06, 2017
Girls can call anyone that has a car cute.... I just noticed one of the commenters called him cute now, is it the car or him that is cute.. I'm just confused undecided

Anyways, congratulations to you J boss, blessings follow you
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Timmy301(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Jboss, dude was very nice while in school.

Everybody loved him.

Congrats Jboss,
u know him?
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 11:57am On May 06, 2017
Timmy301:

u know him?

Yep, he finished from funaab
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On May 06, 2017
Timmy301:

So U Wer Thinkinq What I Was Thinkinq

LOL....... Make we dash her this one by force or fire......
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
tongue tongue cheesy
chiefolododo:
Do you realise that you are talking to a CHIEF?
cheesy
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Timmy301(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL....... Make we dash her this one by force or fire......
lol.......shebi she don't want short guys buh this 1 no go collect constant money
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Timmy301(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Yep, he finished from funaab
wow!!!
wic dept.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
Timmy301:

lol.......shebi she don't want short guys buh this 1 no go collect constant money

On the contrary. Hin don serve hin nation finish, wetin remain now nah work.
Employers would employ him for PR (money don dey roll in b dat)......

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by uncleabbey(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2017
I know the guy. His name is Joshua Adedayo. We were course mates at Funaab at the the dept of Forestry and Wildlife

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Neyo230(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2017
Finished from funaab,we are bought in d same dept but he was my senior when he was still in school
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by siie: 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
Kunta Kinte.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Naija's Oldest Corp Member-2015 / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Collection Of Funny NYSC Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.