Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) (64450 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
And so? Is he not a human being, abi na alien.
Somebody called alien? Here I am baby
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by ennytemple: 1:22pm On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
what is special now?

Lol

Congratulations anyways

i really wish you understood the word "special"...he is deformed- thats what his likes are called....

go school, una no go go
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by ennytemple: 1:26pm On May 06, 2017
danidee10:
Its my turn to start posting.

For who?

This just goes to show u the kind of mentality 9ja youths have

dude, its your mentality that needs to be checked.
what he meant was, its his own turn as ex-corper to start posting online....nawa for una o.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by gaventa: 1:33pm On May 06, 2017
Hg

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by nattytemple10(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2017
Ex- Funaabite, the guy get swagg ehnn, upon say he be dwarf wen we were in school.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
jboy73:
Hope his hand will reach the car steering?
Also he should add like 20 pillows on the car seat b4 sitting so he can see wats in front well.

Canoe would have bin better for him

Dude, why so mean, why so mean?! tongue
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by dfo12(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=beautiful232 post=56259609]what is special now?

Lol

Congratulations anyways

His being vertically challenged, hope you catch my drift.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by othman11(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2017
Wh ;Dere is the wife
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by JANDRENTPR: 2:12pm On May 06, 2017
I thank God with you bro. But to be sincere "How are you going to drive the car"?

Ovokoo:
A special NYSC member who just finished his service in Platea state used the opportunity to thank God ad show off his new car. He also hinted at going home with a wife.

"What more can I say than Thanks to Almighty God...... Congrats to me and it's my turn to start posting. Thanks G @larrybosma0055 #ExCorper @naijacorpers
" he said.

http://ovoko.com.ng/special-nysc-member-finishes-nysc-style-gets-new-car-wife-pictures/
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by yesboss20(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2017
Happy for the guy. He is proud and grateful to God for His blessings. Shouldn't we be thankful as well?

Blessings @jbossdayo
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Spongia1(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2017
I sabi this guy na. Na UNAAB e go na. E be like say him name na Joe abi na my eyes dey deceive me.....
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Wetin concern you??im sure you don't even own a wheelbarrow.nonsense

I own more than a wheelbarrow.
I own ur life
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
WhistleB:

Have you seen a dwarf corper before? Not to talk of one going home with a wife and car. IDIOT.
your Father And Mother Are All Idiots For Not Bringing You Up Well, Your Brothers And Sisters Are The Most Idiotic Of All For Watching You Grow Up In This Way, Your Wife/future Wife And Children/unborn Children Are The Idiots For Coming From A Idiot Person Like You
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
What did he do that made him merit the car or is it because he is short? Let him go and join Aki and Pawpaw in the film industry grin
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
Congrats son.
Abeg come dash me small beard. cry pls
abi o, na beard i just dey look.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
what is special now?

Lol

Congratulations anyways
wow, babe u are beautiful, can i match your brake.?
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2017
Ovokoo:
A special NYSC member who just finished his service in Platea state used the opportunity to thank God ad show off his new car. He also hinted at going home with a wife.

"What more can I say than Thanks to Almighty God...... Congrats to me and it's my turn to start posting. Thanks G @larrybosma0055 #ExCorper @naijacorpers
" he said.

http://ovoko.com.ng/special-nysc-member-finishes-nysc-style-gets-new-car-wife-pictures/
Where is d pic of the new car, OP claims was "showed off"? Daft OP
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2017
jboy73:
Hope his hand will reach the car steering?
Also he should add like 20 pillows on the car seat b4 sitting so he can see wats in front well.

Canoe would have bin better for him
if him add like 20 pillow how him leg to take reach break grin

Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2017
I don see say u be the type wey be say una family no dey get beards. I got such friends though lol cheesy wey dey beg me for jst simple ilehu make dem gum am dia. Guy I fit giv u formula sad angry
beardlessdude:
Congrats son.

Abeg come dash me small beard. cry pls
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
I don see say u be the type wey be say una family no dey get beards. I got such friends though lol cheesy wey dey beg me for jst simple ilehu make dem gum am dia. Guy I fit giv u formula sad angry
pls what formula do you have
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by benchosky(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2017
y b say dwarfs always get same face, abi na 1 papa dm get?
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by sweetsih: 5:23pm On May 06, 2017
I know dis guy he is my neighbor in Jos. He is getting married to a lady in same street... wish them d best in life.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
jboy73:

I own more than a wheelbarrow.
I own ur life
In your dreams
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
U no say wen we small den wen we never balaga we wan be like our uncle's dem wey get beards n gals dey chase upandan grin , na so some of me desperate guys dey use spirit then, soak cotton wool for spirit use am clean chin and form teddy with am and the tin bin grow sha. But dts way back o sad angry
beardlessdude:
pls what formula do you have
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
U no say wen we small den wen we never balaga we wan be like our uncle's dem wey get beards n gals dey chase upandan grin , na so some of me desperate guys dey use spirit then, soak cotton wool for spirit use am clean chin and form teddy with am and the tin bin grow sha. But dts way back o sad angry
I've tried spirit yet nothing
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2017
Ahh shocked guy no try anything again o shocked , ur career no want beards o ooooo, nor say I no tell u ooooo undecided
beardlessdude:
I've tried spirit yet nothing
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
Ahh shocked guy no try anything again o shocked , ur career no want beards o ooooo, nor say I no tell u ooooo undecided
seriously, am 25 now. I tried spirit throughout my 24th year, yet nothing.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by WhistleB(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2017
Aonkuuse:
your Father And Mother Are All Idiots For Not Bringing You Up Well, Your Brothers And Sisters Are The Most Idiotic Of All For Watching You Grow Up In This Way, Your Wife/future Wife And Children/unborn Children Are The Idiots For Coming From A Idiot Person Like You
Hahahaha! E pain am. Guy you be IDIOT, if you like die. The questions I asked you still didn't answer. Thats how idiots behave. I repeat: You are an IDIOT.
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na this kind guy ajepako dey like

Salaro...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Dwarf Plateau Corper Passes Out With Certificate, Car And Wife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On May 06, 2017
ajepako:

Salaro...... grin grin grin grin
make I give you his number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Naija's Oldest Corp Member-2015 / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Collection Of Funny NYSC Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.