Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV (31270 Views)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Afonja2: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-g6SYjaBZU

A mild drama ensued between Arise TV anchors Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati on their show this morning, September 8.

While anchoring their programme, Rufai applauded two presenters of the TV station and claimed they were the only ones that went to the ‘war front’ to cover the EndSARS protest.

Abati who couldn’t hide his surprise at Rufai’s claim, immediately corrected him stating that other media houses covered the EndSARS protest as well and that Rufai shouldn’t “exaggerate things’'

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Acekidc4(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Overzealousness wan kill this Oseni guy🤭🤭

255 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oseni is the OPPOSITE of a journalist. He is a politican hack of the 1st order.

219 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Afonja2: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
He's an embarrassment to the profession and TV station.

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Biafrannuke: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
No clash there.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by MightySparrow: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE COSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Corrinthians(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you gave Useni a gun, just like most Obidients from from ipob stock, he'd shoot Tinubu in the head.

The guy is a dangerously radicalised and overzealous Obidient. There's no going back from the mental health issues he's grappling with.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Throwback: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE COSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

They can never love you because love is not natural to them.

They can only accommodate you while you are useful.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.

284 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

They can never love you because love is not natural to them.

They can only accommodate you while you are useful.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.

NA LIE I TALK?

IS ABATI NOT A PROUD YORUBA MAN?

IS OSENI NOT WEARING HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE?

I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THEM.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Throwback: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

NA LIE I TALK?

IS ABATI NOT A PROUD YORUBA MAN?

IS OSENI NOT WEARING HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE?

I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THEM.

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.

LISTEN, ONLY A CHILD WILL NOT KNOW OSENI WILL BE GETTING ON ABAIT NERVES SOMETIMES.

WE WATCH THEM AND READ INBETWEEN THE LINES.

LIKE I SAID, I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE EVEN ME SITTING HERE SOMETIMES FEEL, THAT WHY SHOULD YORUBA NOT BE HAPPPY AND SUPPORT THEIR SON TINUBU AND YORUBA LO KAN PRESIDENT.

I UNDERSTAND...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by creativehubb: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abati by far intelligent and a proffesional than Rufai...Rufai sense no complete...he is very insecure and unfit for the job, always offensive.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by helinues: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oseni better slow down.

Go and ask GEJ, Saraki, Atiku and co with the support of those who are currently hailing you. They are all relegated politically.

They will send you to oblivion with their support. Whatever they touch surely dies

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by accordadoga29(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hehehehe

Rufai Oseni is a pig

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by FreeStuffsNG: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Afonja2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-g6SYjaBZU

A mild drama ensued between Arise TV anchors Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati on their show this morning, September 8.

While anchoring their programme, Rufai applauded two presenters of the TV station and claimed they were the only ones that went to the ‘war front’ to cover the EndSARS protest.

Abati who couldn’t hide his surprise at Rufai’s claim, immediately corrected him stating that other media houses covered the EndSARS protest as well and that Rufai shouldn’t “exaggerate things’'
This is very unprofessional. You can get sacked for such in some media houses because both of them are saying completely opposite things. NBC should Investigate it as the regulator. Check my signature for free stuffs!

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by MuslimPegan: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Oseni better slow down.

Go and ask GEJ, Saraki, Atiku and co with the support of those who are currently hailing you. They are all relegated politically.

They will send you to oblivion with their support. Whatever they touch surely dies

Helinues find work leave your Papa house ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

Rufai Oseni is a pig

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE MULTIPLE HANDLE.

ACT YOUR AGE. OLD MAN!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Malroux: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Oseni better slow down.

I want to help you ok.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Afamed: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
This overrated nonentity

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Afamed: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

Rufai will continue to feed you with the lies you want to hear

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by b3llo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Confusion in the camp of Obidients

12 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by SpaceTour: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oseni like Afenifere are among the few detribalised and sane yorrobaland

6 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Afamed:

Rufai will continue to feed you with the lies you want to hear

WE UNDERSTAND BUT CHILL, UNLESS U WANT TO CLAIM RUFAI IS NNAMDI KANU.

U ARE ALSO EMOTIONAL, LIKE RUFAI.

WE ALL WANT WHAT WE WANT.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by ecolime(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rufai Oseni is the definition of "He who knows not, and knows that he knows not"

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by commoditiesnig: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol.. I saw it also this morning. So embarrassing for Rufai.. make he dey calm down grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by davit: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rufai can be so unruly! He did same nonsense yesterday morning.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 9jatriot(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
I still find it difficult to believe that this Rufai is the same eloquent Ruffy the Fire then on radio. How people change when they get accesss to some level of power.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by haffaze777(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Person wey support pandora lying machine no go dey tell lie?

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by KGBKremlin: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

Any agenda among nigeria tribes except Igbo agenda is accepted.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by MuslimPegan: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Overzealousness wan kill this Oseni guy🤭🤭

Joblessness can make you and your father go naked hope you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by walex2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

was it only ARISE news that covered the ENDSDARS saga live? Answer yes or no. Oseni is liar and Abati was correct to educate him

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.