Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday (3761 Views)

Plurimi / Happy Birthday PLURIMI / What A Sweet Name .plurimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by kinginvagina: 10:20am On May 06, 2017
It has come to my notice no member or affiliate of the plurimi family attended lezz birthday party, the war is over why cant we live together as one?

1 Like

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 10:23am On May 06, 2017
No felicitations were offered but they were gatecrashers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 10:36am On May 06, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
No felicitations were offered but they were gatecrashers.
And mute observers who grew greener than Master Yoda and more Yellow than the Sun.

grin

6 Likes

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by HellRaiXer: 10:37am On May 06, 2017
kinginvagina:
It has come to my notice no member or affiliate of the plurimi family attended lezz birthday party, the war is over why cant we live together as one?
They did rock up to his party. They couldn't stay out even though deep cuts take time to heal. www.nairaland.com/attachments/5266767_tmpdoodle1494062711965_jpegc86a0eaeaf76e3b618cc985670ecd102

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2017
Why you dey look for trouble where e no dey grin grin

BTW,18million...why you no con open thread again last night? undecided undecided grin
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 10:42am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
And mute observers who grew greener than Master Yoda and more Yellow than the Sun.

grin
Lolz! Never knew nl meant the world to some. If my life on a virtual platform will make them as green as April's offerings, what happens when they meet me in person?

3 Likes

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Lsofdk(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2017
HellRaiXer:
They did rock up to his party. They couldn't stay out even though deep cuts take time to heal. www.nairaland.com/attachments/5266767_tmpdoodle1494062711965_jpegc86a0eaeaf76e3b618cc985670ecd102
Lolgrin The title was clear but some folks couldn't bear staying out wondering the sort of good wishes being showered on the celebrant. I can stake my balls he was here all the while viewing as a guestgrin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 10:56am On May 06, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Lolz! Never knew nl meant the world to some. If my life on a virtual platform will make them as green as April's offerings, what happens when they meet me in person?
The girls will most definitely open their vaginas for you to decimate, while the boys, will fan you while you decimate the vaginas of their female counterpart. With mute envy, of course.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Safiaa(f): 10:58am On May 06, 2017
Omg. Who fuckiinggg cares? Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 11:04am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
The girl's will most definitely open their vaginas for you to decimate, while the boys, will fan you while you decimate the vaginas of their female counterpart. With mute envy, of course.
Hahahaha! Hilarious! I have met a few here, those ones who have nothing to hide, not the double-dealing lots whose real existence sharply contrast what they depict here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2017
Lsofdk:

Lolgrin The title was clear but some folks couldn't bear staying out wondering the sort of good wishes being showered on the celebrant. I can stake my balls he was here all the while viewing as a guestgrin
Tell me you didn't see my mention angry angry

BTW...I have to laugh at your comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Lsofdk(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
Tell me you didn't see my mention angry angry

BTW...I have to laugh at your comment grin grin
Hello strangerwink

I replied
I knew it was you though

2 Likes

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:14am On May 06, 2017
Lsofdk:

Hello strangerwink

I replied
I knew it was you though
Haha..you knew?
I'm not that translucent, am I? grin
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 11:16am On May 06, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Hahahaha! Hilarious! I have met a few here, those ones who have nothing to hide, not the double-dealing lots whose real existence sharply contrast what they depict here.
Of course, we know them. The ones who claim to be mullato and the ones who claim to have been to Dubai, when in actual fact, they can't even buy a bus ticket to go and see their online girlfriend in Lagos. grin

Fancy how the group of society's rejects have been staying away from trolling all this while, even when provoked? I know, as I know you know, it's because of something.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Lsofdk(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
Haha..you knew? I'm not that translucent, am I? grin
I can scent you from miles awaywink
Morning, how're you spending the weekend?

1 Like

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:22am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Of course, we know them. The ones who claim to be mullato and the ones who claim to have been to Dubai, when in actual fact, they can't even buy a bus ticket to go and see their online girlfriend in Lagos. grin

Fancy how the group of society's rejects have been staying away from trolling all this while, even when provoked? I know, as I know you know, it's because of something.
Hahahaha...this got me grin grin
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 11:22am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:

They are cleverly staying away from controversy just to be on the good books of romancelanders in preparation for Miss Nairaland.

All thier alternates they use in trolling and setting folks up by pretending to be another person have all been retired.

I hope there won't be cash incentives this time around.

Romanceland may not survive it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by TrapHedges(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2017
Lol..mhen you guys tho
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2017
Lsofdk:

[b]I can scent you from miles awaywink

Morning, how're you spending the weekend?
[/b]
Uh oh..Sounds like something a predator would say of his prey, Is this the part where I pick my stilettos and run away? grin grin

The morning is going beautifully but I'm still in bed though. There is really nothing to do except to lazy around nd pray Phcn doesn't take their light.

How about you? tongue
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by HellRaiXer: 11:28am On May 06, 2017
Lsofdk:

I'm was just wondering the kind of traffic in their little group grin

1 Like

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 11:31am On May 06, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
They are cleverly staying away from controversy just to be on the good books of romancelanders in preparation of Miss Nairaland grin

All thier alternates they use in trolling and setting folks up by pretending to be another person have all been retired.

I hope there won't be cash incentives this time around.

Romanceland may not survive it.
Ah! My brother from another mother. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but the slippery walls of a well wet and tight vagina did.

Cash incentive or not. These creeps who self style themselves with Latin phrases their stone filled brain can never comprehend are losers! Nothing more, nothing less!.

Imagine a bunch of morons who congregate to find solace in each others arms, after being disgraced and embarrassed numbers without times. What manner of value Could they possibly add to their life, and others?

Hope you noticed our mullato deactivated all his account after his rancid shenanigans was put in front of him to smell for once in his online miserable lying, begging life. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 11:32am On May 06, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol..mhen you guys tho
Brother man. How is Immortal Technique these days, eh?
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 11:32am On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
Hahahaha...this got me grin grin
Got you? Hmmm.
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Got you? Hmmm.
Haha..you can't recognise me under my veil grin grin
This is nice grin

I bet even UltraLeslie1 doesn't. tongue grin
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 11:40am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Ah! My brother from another mother. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but the slippery walls of a well wet and tight vagina did.

Cash incentive or not. These creeps who self style themselves with Latin phrases their stone filled brain can never comprehend are losers! Nothing more, nothing less!.

Imagine a bunch of morons who congregate to find solace in each others arms, after being disgraced and embarrassed numbers without times. What manner of value Could they possibly add to their life, and others?

Hope you noticed our mullato deactivated all his account after his rancid shenanigans was put in front of him to smell for once in his online miserable lying, begging life. grin

Indeed it is a sad reality the extent folks would go for an online pageantry that holds less value than a used beer cork.

To be perceived as King in Nairaland when in reality one is just a tad higher than a street bum is the height of self-delusion.

Some people have mastered the art of murdering their own conscience to the degree they believe even their own lies.

I have built my future outside the walls of Nairaland, and I'm just passing through.

Others are digging their own foundation right in Nairaland, 30 feet deep with 30 alternate handles.

We shall leave and he and his seed shall inherit Nairaland.

Virtual wealth on the screen that can't be felt like MMM mavro!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 11:41am On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
This is nice grin

Well, I don't wanna stress myself, especially when I know at the end I won't get to bury my penis_ inside the smooth passage of your vagina. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 11:43am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Well, I don't wanna stress myself, especially when I know at the end I won't get to bury my penis_ inside the smooth passage of your vagina. grin
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by MDCCCXXXII: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
UltraLeslie1:

Indeed it is a sad reality the extent folks would go for an online pageantry that holds less value than a used beer cork.

To be perceived as King in Nairaland when in reality one is just a tad higher than a street bum is the height of self-delusion.

Some people have mastered the art of murdering their own conscience to the degree they believe even their own lies.

I have built my future outside the walls of Nairaland, and I'm just passing through.

Others are digging their own foundation right in Nairaland, 30 feet deep with 30 alternate handles.

We shall leave and he and his seed shall inherit Nairaland.

Virtual wealth on the screen that can't be felt like MMM mavro!!!
[size=22pt]Oh What A Shame![/size]
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by UltraLeslie1: 11:47am On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
This is nice grin

I can't. But your perfume draws a lingering remembrance of a dark room and drawn curtains.

Have we made love, once even?

3 Likes

Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Lsofdk(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
Uh oh..Sounds like something a predator would say of his prey, Is this the part where I pick my stilettos and run away? grin grin

The morning is going beautifully but I'm still in bed though. There is really nothing to do except to lazy around nd pray Phcn doesn't take their light.

How about you? tongue
Lolgrin It definitely won't be fun chasing you around while you wield that.

The weekend is going pretty fastsad You know when it goes fast it's going fine.
Just been listening to some good music.
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Hiannnn
Re: No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday by Marinee(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Hiannn...you aff started again,1832.
Iyamm going..byebye grin

Meanwhile..uncle Leslie,Berra reply me on whatsapp undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

caught my boyfriend with my friend / dot / Aba Made Sex Doll Has Arrived O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.