Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero (57506 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics) / Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Abeokuta, Fans Troop Out Despite Heavy Rain To See Her / TV Presenter Screams In Terror As Massive Cockroach Lands On Her Breast - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

Especially since not too long ago there was a protest, a call for all Nigerians to unite and protest against the government. This same people from what I can see from the picture are the ones who needed it the most YET they stayed home
Why will they stay at home when their senses are not working appropriately? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Siscooh: 1:31pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very easy to spot jobless and retar'd personified people. It's almost impossible to see ego personified people soiling their ego publicly at the sight of personality like Efe

The funniest thing is that these people will never assemble like this to celebrate men who have turned the world to a better place. E.g Albert Einstein, Ben Carson or Bill Gates.

Nigerians will always remain backward. It's not a curse
Don't worry! God will use his mercy to shut up the mouth of the proud like you. The future of that young man remains in God's hands. Thank you Mr Jobful
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You have highlighted the problems wrong with the country. They would disregard the importance of such men and make heroes of our legislooters and executhieves and men like Efe whose victory I am yet to understand as heroic or helpful in taking us out of this recession.
Imagine, some athletes will represent Nigeria during world forum games and these people will return home with medals but will be treated with little or no recognition

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by VitaminB12(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2017
Amarabae:
He should go to owerri and enjoy his money.
Babe iwu onye owerri? Bia kanyi gaa kuo flexing na Cubana World bank kiss
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by wakes: 1:34pm On May 06, 2017
Wow
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2017
God don bless am
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Siscooh: 1:36pm On May 06, 2017
xynerise:
So Efe is a hero?

Who the hell did he save? undecided
He saved the shame of the poor. He will do so much in this life. God will continue to put money in his hands and he will feed the poor, help the sick, help the helpless and preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. No be lies!!! Based on grace logistics!!!

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

Don't worry! God will use his mercy to shut up the mouth of the proud like you. The future of that young man remains in God's hands. Thank you Mr Jobful
Who is this one again nah? What has me being proud got to do with this?

I can see you belong to the categories of those in the pictures raising up their hands for stomach infrastructure from Efe.. Pele

God will soon answer your prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by eternalcity(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2017
I like his rap track. It reminds me of 6foot plus and tu short. Just that such kind of rap don't sell in Nigeria anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by hardbody: 1:47pm On May 06, 2017
Synord:
Efe Don Blow !!!!!!

But which one con be Hero now

Hiro kor, nakamura ni

Hero kor, buba ni

Hero kor, Heroine ni

Bros forget, it is BASED ON LOGISTICS
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by ItzChinnex(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
Jobless generation
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Siscooh: 1:50pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Who is this one again nah? What has me being proud got to do with this?

I can see you belong to the categories of those in the pictures raising up their hands for stomach infrastructure from Efe.. Pele

God will soon answer your prayers cheesy
Sorry I don't even live in Nigeria. And I am far above that level. See you!!!
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by LordOfNaira: 1:50pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Imagine, some athletes will represent Nigeria during world forum games and these people will return home with medals but will be treated with little or no recognition

Exactly!!! That mentality must change for this country to move forward.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by aamstih: 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
Brother, this is too deep!

You mean this thing that is affecting the nation is on default mode? embarassed

tosyne2much:
It's very easy to spot jobless and retar'd personified people. It's almost impossible to see ego personified people soiling their ego publicly at the sight of personality like Efe

The funniest thing is that these people will never assemble like this to celebrate men who have turned the world to a better place. E.g Albert Einstein, Ben Carson or Bill Gates.

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by seyisolu(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2017
Iranu abasha
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Noniee: 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
No be Warri again?
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by nams77: 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:

My brother no be say I hate the Efe dude o, I just don't like the attention Nigerians are giving to mudane issues. I passed that very spot yesterday (estate/ avenue road) and I told those who cared to listen that Nigerians won't throw this kind of reception for scholarly people or inventors. I'm presently at home watching TV. I would rather go and watch a kindergarten presentation than stand in the sun for this

2 Likes

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by es144000: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
No. Work in. Warri so people.will have time to come out

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by xynerise: 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

He saved the shame of the poor. He will do so much in this life. God will continue to put money in his hands and he will feed the poor, help the sick, help the helpless and preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. No be lies!!! Based on grace logistics!!!

Are you sure you are ok?
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Wealth7(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
maxwell60:
Please enough of all these Efe, Efe bullshit did he break world record did he win a medal for Nigeria what did he do, what is Big Brother Africa compared to what some Nigerians that are poor now did for Nigeria?

I have seen Nigerians breaking word records, coming out with the best grades in universities abroad, winning word scrabble compititon, wining medals individually in sports around the world those are the people that should be celebrated but they are not even recognised the Super falcons represent Nigeria and they did well the other day, they almost died before they got their allowances talent wasting away i wonder
what is Big Brother Nigeria?.

Not a guy that stayed in a house for a month doing nothing just talking and gossiping and wining 25m because Nigerians have enough money to throw around.And he is being celebrated by people, like a king even governors too what is Big brother Nigeria?

Is a shame Efe is not worth this hype you guys are giving to him if you look at what some Nigerians that are neglected now did for Nigerian what is Big brother Nigeria?.

And in social media you guys are shouting Efe everywhere your problem is just poverty. No wonder a lady once said "Nigerians are illiterate" I feel sorry for you guys.

It's simply called Gods grace..... once God shines his light upon u, even if u sneeze, people would admire it. God bless us all. Cheers
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Gabriel252: 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
Efe no get fans again shaa
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On May 06, 2017
When will he settle down and plan his life? Enough of this noise jo

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by enemyofprogress: 2:39pm On May 06, 2017
maxwell60:
Please enough of all these Efe, Efe bullshit did he break world record did he win a medal for Nigeria what did he do, what is Big Brother Africa compared to what some Nigerians that are poor now did for Nigeria?

I have seen Nigerians breaking word records, coming out with the best grades in universities abroad, winning word scrabble compititon, wining medals individually in sports around the world those are the people that should be celebrated but they are not even recognised the Super falcons represent Nigeria and they did well the other day, they almost died before they got their allowances talent wasting away i wonder
what is Big Brother Nigeria?.

Not a guy that stayed in a house for a month doing nothing just talking and gossiping and wining 25m because Nigerians have enough money to throw around.And he is being celebrated by people, like a king even governors too what is Big brother Nigeria?

Is a shame Efe is not worth this hype you guys are giving to him if you look at what some Nigerians that are neglected now did for Nigerian what is Big brother Nigeria?.

And in social media you guys are shouting Efe everywhere your problem is just poverty. No wonder a lady once said "Nigerians are illiterate" I feel sorry for you guys.
God bless you jare, jobless people will come here and call you names. Me I'm sick and tired of reading Efe dis efe that,enough of this bb naija noise jo
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Guestlander: 2:41pm On May 06, 2017
This guy should forget music and run for office.

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Duru009(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2017
Stingy south African DSTV made him a HERO

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

Sorry I don't even live in Nigeria. And I am far above that level. See you!!!
I just ran through your profile and discovered you live in Cameroon.. What do you expect people who live in United States to brag about if you live in ordinary Cameroun and you're bragging about being too big to live in Nigeria cheesy

Abeg make una come see something cheesy

Cc
Nams77
Aamstih
LordOfNaira

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nicho118(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2017
na now this guy enter 'main warri'
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by naijafella(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
Pure madness
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by isaac7819(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
Hero and heroic must have gotten a new meaning. What heroic act he did? See poverty written all over the crowd. God save Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.