Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero (57514 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics) / Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Abeokuta, Fans Troop Out Despite Heavy Rain To See Her / TV Presenter Screams In Terror As Massive Cockroach Lands On Her Breast - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Solumtoonna(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Joblessness
jealousy
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Odkosh: 3:33pm On May 06, 2017
Be like say I don forget definition for hero, can someone please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by simytech: 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
Dis fee guy of a thing no get any tin to offer Dan to dey move from one place to another...make e no be like say d guy won contest for chairmanship election
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by namdo(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
na envy dey worry all of una wen dey complain. How many times raw warri boy don win sumtin even though him own na reality show where e just dey eat and play and avoid some kin tins. grin cool
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Herhmjay(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Photoshop grin
the only thing that is photoshoped here is yr brain
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by LordOfNaira: 4:26pm On May 06, 2017
Herhmjay:
the only thing that is photoshoped here is yr brain

Haaa, Oluwa o, that was too much now...

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by crackhouse(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2017
Na so the warri people poor reach? They need civilization.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Emino21(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
See ranting.....calling people all sort of name because someone on nairaland address him as a HERO.....

you are here criticizing someone that is not even aware that his news in on nairaland FRONT PAGE...

were you forced to open the thread?

you call them jobless Nigerians but you are on nairaland commenting on every thread.

Enemy of progress..
if he like let him visit Pluto,Jupiter,Mercury that is none of your business!!!

Face your business and stop CRITICIZING the young man....

God has raised him above his Enemy,so allow him to enjoy his fame!!!
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by olajide2428(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2017
fortuneobi:
Dis Efe money go don finish cryDis Efe money go don finish

Wetin concern u,e complain give u? grin

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Seun360(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2017
U blame dem, when their only hero is Tompolo who has gone into hiding........ They found another in Efe.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Herhmjay(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2017
Seun360:
U blame dem, when their only hero is Tompolo who has gone into hiding........ They found another in Efe.
MAAAAN , sometimes i wonder if some guys peeps are mentally deranged.. who's talking bout Tompolo here. i think the only thing that has gone into hiding here is your brain
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2017
What is the economic value of this guy. I I rememembered some once gradusted with a grade point average of 5.0. where is the guy today. Nigeria where we celebrate entertainers and politician than academician and scientist
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by oluwaahmed: 6:06pm On May 06, 2017
Wait oo, warri mumu llike dis
La waa ooo shocked
Abeg wch hero een be? Captain afrika
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by kjhova(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very easy to spot jobless and retar'd personified people. It's almost impossible to see ego personified people soiling their ego publicly at the sight of personality like Efe

The funniest thing is that these people will never assemble like this to celebrate men who have turned the world to a better place. E.g Albert Einstein, Ben Carson or Bill Gates.

Nigerians will always remain backward. It's not a curse

Oh come on! Please don't hate yourself unduly. You may not be interested in what Efe represents but that don't make anyone less for showing up to witness his return to Warri.

Did you see the mammoth crowd that gathered to witness Leicester City's cup parade or that of the Cubs when they won the world series? Do you have any idea how many millions worldwide tune into hanging out with the Kardashians?

Whatever works for anyone is fair for them therefore the folks who turned out to see Efe are no less smart than you and I? And vice versa, you are not brighter than them. It just is what it is for different folks with different interests.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by iykenathan162(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2017
Have u ever taken first position in any competition u took part in? If no is yr answer than u wont understand y he is their heroooo.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by iykenathan162(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
kjhova:

Oh come on! Please don't hate yourself unduly. You may not be interested in what Efe represents but that don't make anyone less for showing up to witness his return to Warri.

Did you see the mammoth crowd that gathered to witness Leicester City's cup parade or that of the Cubs when they won the world series? Do you have any idea how many millions worldwide tune into hanging out with the Kardashians?

Whatever works for anyone is fair for them therefore the folks who turned out to see Efe are no less smart than you and I? And vice versa, you are not brighter than them. It just is what it is for different

folks with different interests.

Thank uoo,nigerians can form saint i dont even understand...
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Dcaliphate(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2017
Synord:
Efe Don Blow !!!!!!

But which one con be Hero now

Hiro kor, nakamura ni

Hero kor, buba ni

Hero kor, Heroine ni
I'm tired of this effing duck face all the time, why do ppl crylike copying a lot sef undecided
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by truthstands11: 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
People celebrate rubbish in this country. How many companies or organisations have organised an academic programme for 1st class graduates in Nigeria with star prize of N25M? No way, they will not but someone goes to a rubbish programme, plays nude and did all sorts of things and win N25M. Is it not very funny in this country?
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by mapet: 6:45pm On May 06, 2017
cosby02:
The way we use the word "hero" this days.

That word suffered the greatest fatality when it was used to describe GEJ

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Siscooh: 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just ram through your profile and discovered you live in Cameroon.. What do you expect people who live in United States to brag about if you live in ordinary Cameroun and you're bragging on Nairaland about it cheesy

Abeg make una come see something cheesy

Cc
Nams77
Aamstih
LordOfNaira
Kikikiki
So if I live in Cameroon, so what? Must I be in the category you were referring to?
I was born and raised in Lagos because my dad was in the diplomatic service and today I work for an international service which I will not mention. Some people living in USA would have preferred to be in my shoes.. I am not boasting here. I don't need to. Stop insulting people I beg you. Ama Ordinary Cameroon!!!!
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2017
kjhova:

Whatever works for anyone is fair for them therefore the folks who turned out to see Efe are no less smart than you and I? And vice versa, you are not brighter than them. It just is what it is for different folks with different interests.
You have spoken wisely bro... Mind you, I'm not hating, I'm only a realist
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

Kikikiki
So if I live in Cameroon, so what? Must I be in the category you were referring to?
I was born and raised in Lagos because my dad was in the diplomatic service and today I work for an international service which I will not mention. Some people living in USA would have preferred to be in my shoes.. I am not boasting here. I don't need to. Stop insulting people I beg you. Ama Ordinary Cameroon!!!!
Remember you said your class don't belong here in Nigeria
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by moufan: 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
impressive
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Dollabiz: 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
Why
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Celebration of mediocrity .
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nicho118(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2017
crackhouse:
Na so the warri people poor reach? They need civilization.
e get where no poor for naija
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Crixina(f): 8:01pm On May 06, 2017
Oladimejyy:
How is he a hero
By winning 25 mill from a reality TV show, same 25 mill entrepreneurs make in a week or so...

Africa my Africa.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by temitope277(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2017
see all this uncivilised people
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2017
abeg una no the definition of hero?

I swear we don run mad for this country

soldiers go dy busy dy die for north when they come back Nigerians can never welcome them like this

more education needed

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2017
Emino21:
See ranting.....calling people all sort of name because someone on nairaland address him as a HERO.....

you are here criticizing someone that is not even aware that his news in on nairaland FRONT PAGE...

were you forced to open the thread?

you call them jobless Nigerians but you are on nairaland commenting on every thread.

Enemy of progress..
if he like let him visit Pluto,Jupiter,Mercury that is none of your business!!!

Face your business and stop CRITICIZING the young man....

God has raised him above his Enemy,so allow him to enjoy his fame!!!

abeg define hero

it's like this country don't want to move forward again
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

Don't worry! God will use his mercy to shut up the mouth of the proud like you. The future of that young man remains in God's hands. Thank you Mr Jobful

una go just dy lie for God head
no involve God for nude o

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2017
eosigwe:
envy will not kill you
abeg define hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / 18+ Video: Sex Competition In Public / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.