Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero (57504 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics) / Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Abeokuta, Fans Troop Out Despite Heavy Rain To See Her / TV Presenter Screams In Terror As Massive Cockroach Lands On Her Breast - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2017
Loveskid:
grin ayam not undastanding unaundecided

u mean say chelsea don carry the english premier league

How many likes for #chelsea
even Brighton get likes pass u grin
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by danigbo(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2017
Wetin the boy do ? im kill lion ?
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Siscooh: 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Remember you said your class don't belong here in Nigeria
I didn't say that. I said I am not at that level. Meaning I am above the jumping all over in his convoy .It has nothing to do with class. Besides I can never talk down on Nigeria. God bless you
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

I didn't say that. I said I am not at that level. Meaning I am above the jumping all over in his convoy .It has nothing to do with class. Besides I can never talk down on Nigeria. God bless you
I striked cos I felt you you talked down about Nigeria... Anyway, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Siscooh: 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
I striked cos I felt you you talked down about Nigeria... Anyway, I'm sorry
One love! Shalom!
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 06, 2017
kjhova:

Oh come on! Please don't hate yourself unduly. You may not be interested in what Efe represents but that don't make anyone less for showing up to witness his return to Warri.

Did you see the mammoth crowd that gathered to witness Leicester City's cup parade or that of the Cubs when they won the world series? Do you have any idea how many millions worldwide tune into hanging out with the Kardashians?

Whatever works for anyone is fair for them therefore the folks who turned out to see Efe are no less smart than you and I? And vice versa, you are not brighter than them. It just is what it is for different folks with different interests.

I agree with everything except d last paragraph, ayam absolutely sure that of i can see dis shyt as nonsense, a person smarter or brighter dan me will not even waste his brain cells to think of or attend such useless gathering

1 Like

Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nicho118(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2017
Hero?
ok o
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Emino21(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
AlphaStyles:

abeg define hero

it's like this country don't want to move forward again

A person who, in the opinion of OTHERS, has special ACHIEVEMENTS,abilities, or PERSONAL QUALITIES and is regarded as a ROLE MODEL or ideal e.g My older sister is my
hero.

anymore question
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2017
Emino21:

A person who, in the opinion of OTHERS, has special ACHIEVEMENTS,abilities, or PERSONAL QUALITIES and is regarded as a ROLE MODEL or ideal e.g My older sister is my
hero.

anymore question

oya how efe take be hero
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by BigBrother9ja: 10:08pm On May 06, 2017
TipsterK:

just look at your moniker n tell me who's more stupid
It is definitely your mother
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by sshalom(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2017
This generation celebrates popularity over enduring values..... I am afraid!
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Emino21(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2017
AlphaStyles:

oya how efe take be hero

lolz.bros u sure say u understand the meaning....anyway sha make I answer you

*SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT--Among 2000 people who went for audition 14 individuals was selected,He came FIRST i.e he won the show..

*PERSONAL QUALITIES--He was HUMBLE,LOYAL,TRUTHFUL,HARD-WORKING and RESPECT his elders....

*ROLE MODEL--He gave hope to many people out there to always believe in themselves no matter the situation...he taught me 2 never give up in achieving my dreams no matter the obstacle I face..infact his DETERMINATION to succeed was top notch and i would love to add such quality to MY collection in order to better myself........I could go on writing a long epistle on this but..................I REST MY CASE!!!
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2017
Emino21:

lolz.bros u sure say u understand the meaning....anyway sha make I answer you

*SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT--Among 2000 people who went for audition 14 individuals was selected,He came FIRST i.e he won the show..

*PERSONAL QUALITIES--He was HUMBLE,LOYAL,TRUTHFUL,HARD-WORKING and RESPECT his elders....

*ROLE MODEL--He gave hope to many people out there to always believe in themselves no matter the situation...he taught me 2 never give up in achieving my dreams no matter the obstacle I face..infact his DETERMINATION to succeed was top notch and i would love to add such quality to MY collection in order to better myself........I could go on writing a long epistle on this but..................I REST MY CASE!!!

smh he went to a show were nudity is the order of the day

wins 25m for doing only God knows what

gets titles for what

others are busy striving hard inventing things creating ideas serving the nation passing out with good grades they never celebrate them like this

and u still don't know why people are running away from our beloved nation

our leaders dont celebrate the authors of this society

dem give efe title for bbnaija which person for Nigeria dem don give title for inventing something useful answer me?

soldiers sef wey na even real hero's una no dy celebrate them like this

shaking my head

I still believe my country still has hope
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by pastoray(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2017
I'm not understanding undecided undecided
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 06, 2017
To think that m in warri, I even drove round warri n didn't notice any of things. Tho I did not pass okumagba avenue, which is where I can see there r from the pic.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by kjhova(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2017
Jiang:

I agree with everything except d last paragraph, ayam absolutely sure that of i can see dis shyt as nonsense, a person smarter or brighter dan me will not even waste his brain cells to think of or attend such useless gathering

Don't be so so sure.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Emino21(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2017
AlphaStyles:

smh he went to a show were nudity is the order of the day

wins 25m for doing only God knows what

gets titles for what

others are busy striving hard inventing things creating ideas serving the nation passing out with good grades they never celebrate them like this

and u still don't know why people are running away from our beloved nation

our leaders dont celebrate the authors of this society

dem give efe title for bbnaija which person for Nigeria dem don give title for inventing something useful answer me?

soldiers sef wey na even real hero's una no dy celebrate them like this

shaking my head

I still believe my country still has hope

Na only the bad side of the show you dey talk about........at least talk about the good side small na.......

I get your point sha....but no be the guy fault say people they celebrate am like this,he nor force dem....
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Seun360(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2017
Herhmjay:
MAAAAN , sometimes i wonder if some guys peeps are mentally deranged.. who's talking bout Tompolo here. i think the only thing that has gone into hiding here is your brain

Thunder fire ur father.
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by AlphaStyles(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2017
Emino21:

Na only the bad side of the show you dey talk about........at least talk about the good side small na.......

I get your point sha....but no be the guy fault say people they celebrate am like this,he nor force dem....

we need to be more appreciative of important works
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by TipsterK(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
It is definitely your mother
kid
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by Nobody: 8:48am On May 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very easy to spot jobless and retar'd personified people. It's almost impossible to see ego personified people soiling their ego publicly at the sight of personality like Efe

The funniest thing is that these people will never assemble like this to celebrate men who have turned the world to a better place. E.g Albert Einstein, Ben Carson or Bill Gates.

Nigerians will always remain backward. It's not a curse
oga tosyne. Always making sense
Re: Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2017
durentchigozie:
oga tosyne. Always making sense
Thanks baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.