Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby (48952 Views)

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Davido’s Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:49pm On May 06, 2017
Interesting
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by olumaxi(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2017
Mr davido A.K.A father of al nations...........A.K.A maker of babies.....

4 Likes

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Pizzy01(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2017
Baba Imade
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Stevengerd(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2017
Issokay... Hailey.

1 Like

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On May 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Congrats bro....
Abeg try settle down.

No dey chuku chuku indiscriminately.

Hope the next baby mama won't be Bridget with the mini skirt ?

Keep kwayet..you that has settled down have you settled more than garri in cold water yet?
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by fatymore(f): 12:54pm On May 06, 2017
I pray for him ooo.. But is he God.thats how your village people would be resting..and you wake them up yourself. Omode
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by enemyofprogress: 12:57pm On May 06, 2017
Small boy just dey worry did boy, him never hear from him village people before mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by mmsen: 12:58pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Having unprotected sex is so much fun! Keep it up David! More unprotected sex to you and your...

This man is playing with fire by having unprotected sex in Atlanta.

That city is HIV central.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On May 06, 2017
fatymore:
I pray for him ooo.. But is he God.thats how your village people would be resting..and you wake them up yourself. Omode
dont mind him. Abeg leave am make go inside go fight wrestling
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by favprec12(f): 1:02pm On May 06, 2017
Safe delivery

Check my signature
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by permit(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2017
chimebube:
Davido who is currently in United States to await the birth of his baby from his second baby mama, Amanda, has revealed the name of his second daughter. According to the singer, his second daughter's name is 'Hailey'.

He went further to reveal that the baby shower will be this Sunday, and those interested who also reside in Atlanta, should hit him up for more details.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/just-few-hours-to-birth-of-his-baby.html

Lalasticlala
. Hi! Hailey dnt worry my son will do u chuku chuku, ur fada did chuku chuku to all his diehard fans
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by MDCCCXXXII: 1:04pm On May 06, 2017
mmsen:

This man is playing with fire by having unprotected sex in Atlanta.

That city is HIV central.
Well, let hime enjoy himself. Atleast HIV no dey kill pesin. grin
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Franzinni: 1:06pm On May 06, 2017
God giving him girls.... Setting him up for KARMA..

As your boat dey sail every river it sees... Remember say you are beginning to become the father of rivers too.... And some ships are docked... Waiting to sail too..

Congrats nonetheless

4 Likes

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by 2shure: 1:09pm On May 06, 2017
Always fuckin ugly gals
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by MrMystrO(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2017
biomustry:
Babies born by mistake... How would they feel

Ogbeni I'd rather be a baby born by mistake but bearing d name Adeleke dan some poverty stricken nobodys wey do wedding. Respect yourself o!
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by kolafolabi(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2017
Is marriage a crime whenever you are a celeb? I just don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by olaniyi0(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2017
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]where is your sense Now we are celebrating baby mamaz with foreign baby names David omo Adeleke what happened to titi tayo temi ife yemi feranmi etc these names are priceless [/size][size=8pt][/size]
well, davido is still an adult-kid

1 Like

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Siscooh: 1:25pm On May 06, 2017
MrMystrO:

Ogbeni I'd rather be a baby born by mistake but bearing d name Adeleke dan some poverty stricken nobodys wey do wedding. Respect yourself o!
Stop celebrating rubbish. God may be allowing a platform for negative drama in the future. Money isn't everything. O forgot I am talking to children
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by wakes: 1:32pm On May 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Nizguy(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria artists now celebrate baby mama more than children's day and independent day. any way congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by bamdly(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2017
if d pikin die nko
well just saying

1 Like

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by eternalcity(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
Yoruba boy no wan do naming ceremony?
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by hadizadeezy(f): 1:58pm On May 06, 2017
I wonda how e go take pronounce the name with that im voice
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by biomustry: 1:59pm On May 06, 2017
MrMystrO:

Na wa o
Just bearing d name
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by BenZyncla(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Latestreleasevi: 2:17pm On May 06, 2017
Congrats and Please settle down bro and don't turn urself to father of many nations

1 Like

Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by CXLVII: 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Leyin ojo mejo ni now...
What's wrong with this generation?
RIP our dear and sweet culture.

Stone-age niyen!

Aye ti sun! Opon na de ti sun!
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by adellam16(f): 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
chimebube:
Davido who is currently in United States to await the birth of his baby from his second baby mama, Amanda, has revealed the name of his second daughter. According to the singer, his second daughter's name is 'Hailey'.

He went further to reveal that the baby shower will be this Sunday, and those interested who also reside in Atlanta, should hit him up for more details.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/just-few-hours-to-birth-of-his-baby.html

Lalasticlala
3 mumu. Davido d baby mama n d op.
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
idontbilivit it
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by CXLVII: 2:21pm On May 06, 2017
bamdly:
if d pikin die nko
well just saying

Chai!

Bad belle!

Mind you delivery is over 95% safe in USA
Re: Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby by CXLVII: 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
Siscooh:

Stop celebrating rubbish. God may be allowing a platform for negative drama in the future. Money isn't everything. forgot I am talking to children

He who says money is not everything doesn't know where to shop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.