Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

South South Supports One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Supports One Nigeria (1501 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:15am On May 06, 2017
first of all i am a nigerian before any other tribe the south south geo political zone disassociates itself from any acts of seccession being agitated by my neighbours from the other tribe the south south restates it's commitment to a one and indivisible nigeria the niger delta is interested in resource control fiscal federalism and the restructuring of the nigerian state the niger delta cannot be part of an agitation that lacks trust where our future is uncertain my advise to my inlaws in the other tribe is to accept the concept of one nigeria nigeria has a lot to offer thank you
cc sarrki omenkalives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by Greatigbos(f): 11:16am On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

one Nigeria my brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by DLondonboiy: 11:18am On May 06, 2017
Everybody is now a nairalander...Everyfucking person is now a nairalander...smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:21am On May 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Everybody is now a nairalander...Everyfucking person is now a nairalander...smh
this thread is not for immature minds visit the kiddies section

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2017
We SS don't make noise. We act. OP is probably an Auchi fake FulaniMuslim wannabe.......IF not an Afonja sef...
Nigeria run by kleptomaic Fulani supremacists of today is full blown Slavery or internal colonialism.

We Southern Nigeria minus YorubaMuslims say no to One Najeriya....

We need Revolution.....Buharii Must Go....!!!

The Daft one of Daura must leave now!!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by ifex370(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2017
kherington:
first of all i am a nigerian before any other tribe the south south geo political zone disassociates itself from any acts of seccession being agitated by my neighbours from the other tribe the south south restates it's commitment to a one and indivisible nigeria the niger delta is interested in resource control fiscal federalism and the restructuring of the nigerian state the niger delta cannot be part of an agitation that lacks trust where our future is uncertain my advise to my inlaws in the other tribe is to accept the concept of one nigeria nigeria has a lot to offer thank you
cc sarrki omenkalives

Afonja spotted

The mere mention of Igbo speaking Jews sends cold piss down your legs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:25am On May 06, 2017
ifex370:

Afonja spotted
do not turn this into afonja and osu war if you are doubting our commitment to one nigeria conduct a referendum
Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by psucc(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2017
Online South South or South South in Yoruba?

Op, this is the greatest deceit as even the northerners themselves doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:27am On May 06, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
We SS don't make noise. We act. OP is probably an Auchi fake Fulani.
Nigeria run by kleptomaic Fulani supremacists of today is full blown Slavery or internal colonialism.

We Southern Nigeria minus YorubaMuslims say no to One Najeriya....

We need Revolution.....Buharii Must Go....!!!

The Daft one of Daura must leave now!!!!
i agree that buhari must go i have never been his fan however seccession is not the solution
Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by ifex370(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2017
kherington:

do not turn this into afonja and osu war if you are doubting our commitment to one nigeria conduct a referendum

You guys can go ahead n join your one Nigeria for all I care...

Igbo's are no longer interested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by ifraudiaa: 11:34am On May 06, 2017
To keep nigeria one is a duty which must be observed by all its citizens including the people from the iboe tribe.

op good job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by DLondonboiy: 11:37am On May 06, 2017
kherington:
First of all i am an igbo but i must admit i don't want nigeria to break up nigeria has given me everything everyone that God sent as my helper were people from other tribes i recently visited abuja and i was amazed by what i saw the city was a world class city asokoro wuse maitama are a million times beautiful than the capital of my state even the ghettos of dutse bwari and others are a million times better than one known town in my state after visiting abuja i decided that within a few year's i will buy a house in abuja now my question is if my people decide to form a separate country what happens to the house i intend to buy in abj can i visit abuja freely like i did recently my people let us say no to biafra let us embrace nigeria with full force by the way i approve this post

From your previous topic..

One single shame, you no get..I wonder how most of you look in real life..AFONJA

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:41am On May 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:

One single shame, you no get..I wonder how most of you look in real life..AFONJA
you twisted my post to make a stupid point stalker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by DLondonboiy: 11:42am On May 06, 2017
kherington:

I twisted your post? You are even a liar?

May God have mercy on your soul..

Tufiakwa..

Shame!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:43am On May 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I twisted your post? You are even a liar?

May God have mercy on your soul..

Tufiakwa..

Shame!
you are a pathetic liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by dadavivo: 11:45am On May 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:

see their faces in real life, always envious. And afonjas comes in different tribe everyday in nairaland. Today they're Niger Delta, tomorrow they're Igbos. The next day they become Fulani their masters tribe. Shameless indeed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 11:56am On May 06, 2017
dadavivo:
see their faces in real life, always envious. And afonjas comes in different tribe everyday in nairaland. Today they're Niger Delta, tomorrow they're Igbos. The next day they become Fulani their masters tribe. Shameless indeed
It is your word against mine if you can believe a fabricated post you can believe that trump will give your tribe biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kingzizzy: 11:58am On May 06, 2017
kherington:
cc sarrki omenkalives

I find it laughable when these slaves of Lord Lugard who call themselves "Nigerians" say that they are this before their ethnic name.

As an Igbo man, how can I put a colonial slave name before the name of my ancestors? Is that not madness? So it is me that will answer the stupid name of a River that Lugards wife gave me? How can people who call themselves civilised in this 21st century still be answering an imposed colonial name and be proud to say it is their identity? How can people be so foolish?

Tufiakwa! Ajum Ekwnsu! O buru ogwu, o ma ere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by BossKratos: 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
ifex370:

Afonja spotted

Highly pained inyamiri half baked jew noticed! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
so you don start again after your tribe was disgraced in that what regions contribute to federal government thread

Ekinematics:
At least our friends from the east will see a post concerning SS with no SE attached to it.
Unlike them that just can't open a thread without attaching themselves to SS.

As long as Nigeria lives we remain a part of this country.
But peradventure theres a split then we SSouthers will be glad to enjoy our Niger Delta Republic.

I am sorry to burst your bubble. you must be an afonja!!!!! I can smell it from your post. ss wanna be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 06, 2017
At least our friends from the east will see a post concerning SS with no SE attached to it.

But peradventure theres a split then we SSouthers will be glad to enjoy our Niger Delta Republic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 12:19pm On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
so you don start again after your tribe was disgraced in that what regions contribute to federal government thread
this thread is free of tribalism get lost
Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by uglyafonja: 12:58pm On May 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

Keep quiet....you this Afonja man claiming Niger Delta...... I busted your ass in the last thread....here you are claiming Niger delta...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 06, 2017
All this talk of Biafra is nothing but junkyard garbage trash. No IPOB should dare come out on the streets to protest for some silly Biafra come May 30th, or be reminded that Buratai's boys still remember how to shoot. Biafra my arse

3 Likes

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by DrGoodman: 1:20pm On May 06, 2017
psucc:
Online South South or South South in Yoruba?

Op, this is the greatest deceit as even the northerners themselves doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Yoruba south south grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by Mynd42: 1:22pm On May 06, 2017
Impersonation is not a crime in s. Waste that's why you see every ewedu swallowing goblin claiming "we south south" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by Amberon: 1:25pm On May 06, 2017
I am urhobo and I tell you, one Nigeria has never and will never work. Even the bible says two cannot work work together except they agree.

I have given up on this nation. It is high we the people of the Niger Delta unite and break away from this hell hole. Hausa/Fulani only goal in life is to overpopulate the earth. They impede devolvement and civilization. It is better to break away. We have everything we need to sustain ourselves in the new Niger Delta republic.
Ekinematics:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:31pm On May 06, 2017
kherington:

this thread is not for immature minds visit the kiddies section
How dare you open a useless thread and tag it south south
You think south south supports injustice like you
You think south south is afraid of Fulani herdsmen like you

I mean how dare you tag south south to your worthless thread

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:33pm On May 06, 2017
Amberon:
I am urhobo and I tell you, one Nigeria has never and will never work. Even the bible says two cannot work work together except they agree.

I have given up on this nation. It is high we the people of the Niger Delta unite and break away from this hell hole. Hausa/Fulani only goal in life is to overpopulate the earth. They impede devolvement and civilization. It is better to break away. We have everything we need to sustain ourselves in the new Niger Delta republic.
No mind that perpetual Hausa Fulani unity
beggar
Thumbs up bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2017
I know my south south brothers are wonderful and peace loving people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2017
Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2017
kherington:

God bless you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Should Show This To Governor Ambode And The Nigerian Police / Anambra Election: I Will Unseat Obiano - Nwoye ( Videos, Photos) / Facts About 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.