Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

South South Supports One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Supports One Nigeria (1507 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 1:44pm On May 06, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

How dare you open a useless thread and tag it south south
You think south south supports injustice like you
You think south south is afraid of Fulani herdsmen like you

I mean how dare you tag south south to your worthless thread
respect yourself

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by bantudark: 1:46pm On May 06, 2017
yea......

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by kherington: 1:46pm On May 06, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you bro
same to you
Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by NoBasisForUnity: 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
Unity beggars and their desperation. grin
Afonja, Unite with your blood brothers in Benin republic, you no gree.

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by bantudark: 1:53pm On May 06, 2017
the matter is done...the south south dont want biafra....you delta igbos should relocate to the south east if you believe what ipob says.....but you are not getting even 1m2 from the delta for biafra....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by ifex370(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
BossKratos:

Highly pained inyamiri half baked jew noticed! grin

Lolz... We are the light skinned Jews, Gods chosen people cool... E pain you tongue
Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by backtosender: 2:34pm On May 06, 2017
bantudark:
the matter is done...the south south dont want biafra....you delta igbos should relocate to the south east if you believe what ipob says.....but you are not getting even 1m2 from the delta for biafra....
I have never come across a shameless person like afonja people....... No pride in them always paranoid about ipob......go to asaba capital of delta state and say it I will assure you that in few mins you will end up in mortuary

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:16pm On May 06, 2017
kherington:

respect yourself
Respect it reciprocal
If you respect yourself... Respect will come your way
Your thread should be your opinion and that of your family
I ask again.. How dare you tag south south people to your worthless thread
Who do you think you are?

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:19pm On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

Hahahaha grin grin
Says an afonja who owns the niger delta grin

This people no get shame
Parasites everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
kherington:
first of all i am a nigerian before any other tribe the south south geo political zone disassociates itself from any acts of seccession being agitated by my neighbours from the other tribe the south south restates it's commitment to a one and indivisible nigeria the niger delta is interested in resource control fiscal federalism and the restructuring of the nigerian state the niger delta cannot be part of an agitation that lacks trust where our future is uncertain my advise to my inlaws in the other tribe is to accept the concept of one nigeria nigeria has a lot to offer thank you
cc sarrki omenkalives

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by matamaros: 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Hahahaha grin grin
Says an afonja who owns the niger delta grin

This people no get shame
Parasites everywhere
OSU GALA SELLERS OF LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: South South Supports One Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
kherington:
first of all i am a nigerian before any other tribe the south south geo political zone disassociates itself from any acts of seccession being agitated by my neighbours from the other tribe the south south restates it's commitment to a one and indivisible nigeria the niger delta is interested in resource control fiscal federalism and the restructuring of the nigerian state the niger delta cannot be part of an agitation that lacks trust where our future is uncertain my advise to my inlaws in the other tribe is to accept the concept of one nigeria nigeria has a lot to offer thank you
cc sarrki omenkalives
keep deceiving and making a show of urself...

@ifex370,u deserve a slap for believing the thrash above. I am edo and tufiakwa that i choose the zoo over emancipation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Nigerian Government Got 82 More Chibok Girls Released From Boko Haram / Since We Held The Meeting With The Two Ministers, Nothing Has Happened - NARD / Its A Shame,nnamdi Kanu Still Stays In His Father's House At 50-isima Odeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.