Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via (3853 Views)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Assurance 2020 Chris Brown As Davido's Best Man, Wow Chris Brown On Yoruba Wears / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Nokiaguy(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2017
Chris Brown who celebrated his 28th birthday yesterday received one of the greatest surprise of his life.

He got a magic call from his one and only Rihanna. Report reaching jmedia.com.ng that she called Chris and told him the magic three letter words 'I love you '

The rnb talented singer who turned 28 on May 5 got mind blowing messages from his fans on instagram but none could be compare to the one he got from rihanna his ex who called him on phone.

A source who was present at the birthday party told jmedia.com.ng that when Chris picked up, she sang the usual happy Birthday song and when she finished singing, Chris couldn't help but smile uncontrollably then she ended it up with 'I Love You'

What's your thoughts on this? Do you want to see them back together ?

http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/05/i-love-you-rihanna-tells-chris-brown-on.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by hushshinani(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
ok
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by ifyan(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2017
I am not surprised. The love is strong.

3 Likes

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by YungJo207(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2017
It love I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by ahza(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
Aswear They better come back ....they're just meant for each other. you can tell even from the outside

4 Likes

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by knostbrown01(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2017
Nokiaguy:

A source who was present at the birthday party told jmedia.com.ng that when Chris picked up, she sang the usual happy Birthday s]
Nokiaguy:

A source who was present at the birthday party told jmedia.com.ng that when Chris picked up, she sang the usual happy Birthday s]
Nokiaguy:

Bloggers....smh

2 Likes

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by toygod2: 10:23pm On May 06, 2017
Oyinboes & their mumu kind of loving.
Person wey flog you likka baby na e you love
Izzokay oo
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Moving4: 11:13pm On May 06, 2017
Oops
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Ryabcool(m): 2:15am On May 07, 2017
toygod2:
Oyinboes & their mumu kind of loving.
Person wey flog you likka baby na e you love
Izzokay oo
Izzit ya flogging? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by MusicPromota(f): 5:23am On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by OKorowanta: 8:26am On May 07, 2017
Since he left you,his addiction for drugs has worsened.
Get right back in and get the deadliest beating of your life.
Riri,I'm the Ril one for You wink

1 Like

Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by bignero: 9:04am On May 07, 2017
Nokiaguy:
Chris Brown who celebrated his 28th birthday yesterday received one of the greatest surprise of his life.

He got a magic call from his one and only Rihanna. Report reaching jmedia.com.ng that she called Chris and told him the magic three letter words 'I love you '

The rnb talented singer who turned 28 on May 5 got mind blowing messages from his fans on instagram but none could be compare to the one he got from rihanna his ex who called him on phone.

A source who was present at the birthday party told jmedia.com.ng that when Chris picked up, she sang the usual happy Birthday song and when she finished singing, Chris couldn't help but smile uncontrollably then she ended it up with 'I Love You'

What's your thoughts on this? Do you want to see them back together ?

[url]http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/05/i-love-you-

rihanna-tells-chris-brown-on.html?m=1[/url]

Such a fooolish liar liar
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2017
Riri is a typical babe. She no gree say CB no just like her.
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Nokiaguy(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2017
ifyan:
I am not surprised. The love is strong.

Very strong i swear
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Nokiaguy(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
OKorowanta:
Since he left you,his addiction for drugs has worsened.
Get right back in and get the deadliest beating of your life.
Riri,I'm the Ril one for You wink

Hahahahahahah that's very mean
Re: I Love You, Rihanna Tells Chris Brown On His Birthday Yesterday May 5th Via by Nokiaguy(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
ahza:
Aswear They better come back ....they're just meant for each other. you can tell even from the outside

I swear they are really meant to be

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Officers Position Available At Knowledgepool Consulting Limited / Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) / Brodashaggi Carry Former BBnaija Housemate, Nina on Okada. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.