Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola (4637 Views)

AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 / Cote D'ivoire , Tunisia, Algeria . Togo - AFCON 2013 Group D / South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by stranger12: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2010
These people are animals. All countries in Africa should strongly denounce this act of terrorism and descend heavily on the rebels. The rebels should be used as scapegoats to dissidents.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by eterpete: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
I still pinch myself to think i live in these times as a black man, as an African! Wetin we dey do wey get sense sef? All of us!

In recent times, i am pushing myself in the direction of funneling my unbelievable inner anger, disappointment into working at my chosen career and trying to topple competition and so on. The anger boils over many times though, well wetin i fit do till i position myself!

Like someone here already said, is it a question of the Togolese travelling by road against claimed advice? Its about responsibility at the top level, about decision making, the grounds we all have to cover is so overwhelming!

WHAT THE F*** IS DIFFICULT IN DISPASSIONATELY AND REALISTICALLY DETERMINING THAT CABINDA SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MADE A TOURNAMENT VENUE OR ANGOLA ITSELF?

As usual, the "Black" way of making decisions, how do we end up with these kind of characters in decision making? I can only hazard a reason that men and women of good intentions want to stay out of "corrupt" governing or no one just knows what to do! NO ONE HAS A CLUE!

WE DON'T F***ING VALUE LIFE ENOUGH, SOMEONE IS DEAD WHO SHOULDN'T BE! I JUST HEARD ON BBC THAT 2 TOGOLESE PLAYERS ARE DEAD!

THE PRESENT CROP OF ELDERS, LEADERS IN AFRICA HAVE TO GO, WE WILL DEAL WITH THE QUESTION OF THE COMING GENERATION BUT I RECKON MANY OF US ARE MORE AWARE AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND THESE WHOLE NONSENSE!

NIGERIA HAS BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK AGAIN AS OUR PRESIDENT TOOK A SICKIE TO SAUDI ARABIA "TO ENJOY THE ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP AND AFRICAN NATIONS' CUP" FROM A COMFY SAUDI ARABIAN "HOTEL" BED!!!!

Everything is wrong! My brothers and sisters are trying to cross the atlantic ocean in wooden boats, i saw a pregnant woman the other day on one of those boats, "gracious" white Europeans are distributing mosquito nets to Africans in Uganda, Guinea is in turmoil, Sudan, Central African Republic, Tanzania as a 30 year old breatfeeding president, Zuma waits till he's president and is marrying new wives, China is busy buying our children's future at absolutely wonderful prices, U.S slaps extra searches on Nigerians just because a terror suspect is "Nigerian", killing of Togolese footballers (very very unavoidable)

Where we go start from sef? For me, i have sworn that I will in time leave the UK and return home (in good season) Things could change after I finish all my evaluation but i won't start dreaming of doing my face like Michael Jackson,
I am still busy trying to unearth our history, so far i don read a few books, "Destruction of Black Civilization" was a good one (try Amazon), I sampled Matthew Ashimolowo's "Whats Wrong with Being Black", there are also plenty material on line. Its important to understand where we are atleast and in relation to other peoples, races

I can't stop thinking that our issues are more than meets the eye, how can things go wrong for a race like it has with us? Look towards the west indies, Haiti is in a mess, the others are barely ok, a stigma seems to hang on black everywhere,

Our own people want to turn there back on home as soon as they are abroad, people at home want "U.S to invade". We live a false hope, our religion is so warped,

WAKE UP MAN! Wetin you dey talk since, people i just say make i write some, i dey a little relieved now

Bye bye
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by drogba(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Do u guys reckon adebayor ran the length of the bus yesterday to celebrate infront of those gunners grin grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by snakova(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Death toll rises to four. Goalkeeper now among dead. PL bosses calling for ANC cancellation. Nigeria should step in as per stand by hosts. Cos things are really looking shitty. shocked cry
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by snakova(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
Princek12:

What the phuck is wrong with some Africans? Why attack a bus carrying Soccer players who are on their way to play in a tournament?
Best way to make a statement. Cos everyone is talking about them now. The main problem is that this incident puts WC2010 in real jeopardy. And of course the lost lives.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
brojero:

Always happy to educate and inform,

Here you go  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-125_Neva/Pechora

Mate, the stuff you displayed would be very difficult for a rag-team guerilla army (which I think FLEC is) to purchase. Talkless of use in an area they do not command and that is so small.

That is heavy duty stuff that is likely to only be owned by a national army. I don't even think the more sofisticated Chechyans can have that.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Keegan: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
This tournament should be called off to honour those who lost their lives, besides who knows what can happen on the field of play?

SUPER EAGLES should please pull out now! There will always be another day to fight (play) if there is life.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by chidyke77(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
you can never experience such in Nigeria because no matter how bad the world may think we are,we always welcome visitors and shelter them without any harm befalling them and i still stand that Nigeria is one of the most peaceful country in the world in terms of relationship with visitors.
This will be a dent to south africa world cup hosting and a concern to participating countries coz non african believe that african are all the same.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Roforofo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
Angola's government is a joke. Don't even know why CAF agreed to host the competition there. The useless government instead of admitting their utter security failure are blaming the Togo team for not going by plane instead!! Why has the useless African Union not condemned this barbaric and sadistic act against innocent sportsmen simply trying to bring joy and pride to ordinary citizens of our motherland Africa? I guess most of the so called leaders in Africa got into power directly or indirectly through such senseless violence. If na for Europe or America dem attack Togolese team, na so so "RACISM" we go dey hear but since na for Africa it is a daefening silence from our useless and corrupt leaders! angry angry
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by MAYOWAAK: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
African Cup of Nations - Confusion over Togo death toll[/b]Confusion reigned following the deadly gun attack on the Togo national team's bus, with conflicting reports over the fate of [b]goalkeeper Kodjovi Obilale.
There had been widespread reports that Obilale had died after being shot in the chest and stomach in the brutal ambush on the Togo squad as they travelled to the African Cup of Nations, bringing the death toll from the attack to four.

Two members of Togo's national team delegation and a driver also died following an ambush on the team's bus as it travelled to the African Cup of Nations.

Striker Jonathan Ayite told RMC radio: "Yes, he is dead, as well as our assistant coach (Amalete Abalo) and our press officer (Stanislas Ocloo). All three are dead."

However, a statement from his club, French team GSI Pontivy, read: "According to news given by coach Alain Le Dour and GSI Pontivy president Philippe Le Mestre, Kodjovi Obilale is not dead, despite the news reported on the internet, radio and television, and has been moved to South Africa."

Friday's attack, in which seven others were injured, took place in Cabinda, a province where guerrillas have fought a secession campaign for decades.

"We lost the assistant coach and the press officer," said Messan Attelou, chief spokesman for Togo's federation.

Reflecting the uncertainty, Togo player Guillaume Brenner told RMC : "We've heard everything. That he is dead, that he was transported to south Africa. We don't know exactly. But we decided to go home anyway."

However, there is also confusion over Togo's participation in the tournament. Several players have said they had withdrawn, and captain Emmanuel Adebayor has flown out of Angola, yet officials insist no official decision has been made.

Attelou said a decision would be made after consultation with players, while an Angolan government source said they had agreed to remain in the competition.

However, Adebayor's club Manchester City said the striker had already returned home and Togo had withdrawn - a scenario that appears inevitable even if it has not been officially announced.

The attack came five months before neighbouring South Africa hosts the World Cup, the first African nation to hold the world's biggest single sport event.

Virgilio Santos, an official with the African Cup of Nations local organising committee COCAN, said teams had been told explicitly not to travel to the tournament by road."We asked that all delegations inform us when they would arrive and provide the passport number of their players," he told the sports weekly A Bola.

"Togo was the only team not to respond and did not inform COCAN it was coming by bus , The rules are clear: No team should travel by bus. I don't know what led them to do this." The Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda claimed responsibility for the attack.

Cabinda, the scene of attacks by separatists even after Angola's 27-year civil war ended in 2002, is responsible for half of oil production in Angola, which rivals Nigeria as Africa's biggest producer.

The Togo team bus, travelling from its training ground in the Republic of Congo, had just entered the enclave, geographically cut off from the rest of Angola, when it came under heavy gunfire.

A crisis meeting was expected to take place in the Angolan capital Luanda between local officials and the Confederation of African Football over tournament security.

Former Togo coach Otto Pfister said the assault would cast a shadow over the World Cup.

"This is a real blow for Africa. It will obviously be linked directly with the World Cup now," he told the German sports news agency SID.

"And it will give the critics a boost."

South Africa has spent at least 13 billion rand (£1.2bn) on new stadiums and infrastructure for the World Cup.

Rich Mkhondo, chief spokesman for the World Cup organising committee, said the attack had no relevance to the World Cup.

"We remain confident that everyone coming to South Africa will have a safe and secure experience in our country," he said.

South African President Jacob Zuma will attend Sunday's opening ceremony despite the attack, his spokesman said. CAF has said the Nations Cup, which ends on January 31, will go ahead and the Angolan government said all teams would still take part.

There has been no official suggestion that matches will be pulled from Cabinda, wedged between the Democratic Republic of Congo and the Republic of Congo and due to host seven matches.

The first games in Cabinda are due to be played on Monday, with Togo taking on Ghana and Ivory Coast facing Burkina Faso.

Ivory Coast general manager Kaba Kone said: "We have not considered leaving the tournament. Organisers and CAF must improve safety. The party is not ruined, we can still have a great party if safety is guaranteed. We did not come here to play with death but to play football."

The FLEC was not thought to be a serious risk in Cabinda, despite claiming to have kidnapped a Chinese oil worker and killed government soldiers last year.

[b]In December, Angolan minister without portfolio Antonio Bento Bembe, a former FLEC leader, dismissed the claims and said the group no longer existed.[/b]Source:Reuters
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Roforofo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

African Cup of Nations - Confusion over Togo death toll[/b]Confusion reigned following the deadly gun attack on the Togo national team's bus, with conflicting reports over the fate of [b]goalkeeper Kodjovi Obilale.
There had been widespread reports that Obilale had died after being shot in the chest and stomach in the brutal ambush on the Togo squad as they travelled to the African Cup of Nations, bringing the death toll from the attack to four.

Two members of Togo's national team delegation and a driver also died following an ambush on the team's bus as it travelled to the African Cup of Nations.

Striker Jonathan Ayite told RMC radio: "Yes, he is dead, as well as our assistant coach (Amalete Abalo) and our press officer (Stanislas Ocloo). All three are dead."

My point remains that they should not have allowed this competition in such a dangerous and unsafe African country. There are many other countries in Africa which are more stable and whose citizens despite their differences will not plan to MURDER innocent footballers who are simply trying to bring JOY and HAPPINESS to millions of us ordinary Africans. Angola's government is a useless joke. Like I said before if na for Europe, America or Australia dem shoot at Togolese team bus na so so screams and shouts of "RACISM" we go dey hear!!!

However, a statement from his club, French team GSI Pontivy, read: "According to news given by coach Alain Le Dour and GSI Pontivy president Philippe Le Mestre, Kodjovi Obilale is not dead, despite the news reported on the internet, radio and television, and has been moved to South Africa."

Friday's attack, in which seven others were injured, took place in Cabinda, a province where guerrillas have fought a secession campaign for decades.

"We lost the assistant coach and the press officer," said Messan Attelou, chief spokesman for Togo's federation.

Reflecting the uncertainty, Togo player Guillaume Brenner told RMC : "We've heard everything. That he is dead, that he was transported to south Africa. We don't know exactly. But we decided to go home anyway."

However, there is also confusion over Togo's participation in the tournament. Several players have said they had withdrawn, and captain Emmanuel Adebayor has flown out of Angola, yet officials insist no official decision has been made.

Attelou said a decision would be made after consultation with players, while an Angolan government source said they had agreed to remain in the competition.

However, Adebayor's club Manchester City said the striker had already returned home and Togo had withdrawn - a scenario that appears inevitable even if it has not been officially announced.

The attack came five months before neighbouring South Africa hosts the World Cup, the first African nation to hold the world's biggest single sport event.

Virgilio Santos, an official with the African Cup of Nations local organising committee COCAN, said teams had been told explicitly not to travel to the tournament by road."We asked that all delegations inform us when they would arrive and provide the passport number of their players," he told the sports weekly A Bola.

"Togo was the only team not to respond and did not inform COCAN it was coming by bus , The rules are clear: No team should travel by bus. I don't know what led them to do this." The Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda claimed responsibility for the attack.

Cabinda, the scene of attacks by separatists even after Angola's 27-year civil war ended in 2002, is responsible for half of oil production in Angola, which rivals Nigeria as Africa's biggest producer.

The Togo team bus, travelling from its training ground in the Republic of Congo, had just entered the enclave, geographically cut off from the rest of Angola, when it came under heavy gunfire.

A crisis meeting was expected to take place in the Angolan capital Luanda between local officials and the Confederation of African Football over tournament security.

Former Togo coach Otto Pfister said the assault would cast a shadow over the World Cup.

"This is a real blow for Africa. It will obviously be linked directly with the World Cup now," he told the German sports news agency SID.

"And it will give the critics a boost."

South Africa has spent at least 13 billion rand (£1.2bn) on new stadiums and infrastructure for the World Cup.

Rich Mkhondo, chief spokesman for the World Cup organising committee, said the attack had no relevance to the World Cup.

"We remain confident that everyone coming to South Africa will have a safe and secure experience in our country," he said.

South African President Jacob Zuma will attend Sunday's opening ceremony despite the attack, his spokesman said. CAF has said the Nations Cup, which ends on January 31, will go ahead and the Angolan government said all teams would still take part.

There has been no official suggestion that matches will be pulled from Cabinda, wedged between the Democratic Republic of Congo and the Republic of Congo and due to host seven matches.

The first games in Cabinda are due to be played on Monday, with Togo taking on Ghana and Ivory Coast facing Burkina Faso.

Ivory Coast general manager Kaba Kone said: "We have not considered leaving the tournament. Organisers and CAF must improve safety. The party is not ruined, we can still have a great party if safety is guaranteed. We did not come here to play with death but to play football."

The FLEC was not thought to be a serious risk in Cabinda, despite claiming to have kidnapped a Chinese oil worker and killed government soldiers last year.

[b]In December, Angolan minister without portfolio Antonio Bento Bembe, a former FLEC leader, dismissed the claims and said the group no longer existed.[/b]Source:Reuters
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Roforofo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Mayowaak. My point remains that the Angolan government is useless and obviously cannot protect it's citizens or visitors. It is only in Africa that this kind of murderous and barbaric act will happen and the government response will be "WE TOLD THEM TO TRAVEL BY PLANE"!!! shocked Like I have said repeatedly most of our governments in Africa are useless and don't give a damn about their citizens. If the Togo team had been attacked by gunmen in Europe, America or Australia our useless governments would be screaming "RACISM", yet rather than condemn the murderers they are blaming the Togolese team for not travelling by plane!!! Incredible!!! shocked These innocent footballers were simply trying to provide HAPPINESS and JOY to millions of ordinary Africans and football lovers globally yet a useless government in an unstable country allowed their so called rebels to murder innocent people. This compettition should not have been held in what is now obvious to everyone to be an extremely dangerous and unstable country a.k.a (Pakistan in Africa)
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by hollandis(f): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why did Togo opt to travel by bus
Is it poverty?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by franktolk(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Hanoobaba(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why did they have to transport the keeper to South Africa? That has proven that they are not prepared for the tournament. All their public health facilities should have been upgraded to be able to take care of casualties and emergencies like this.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by paddylo1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
Is it poverty?

not the most sensitive quesion to be askin now
but yea could have been lack of funds
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by marutimon: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Simple: They transported him to South Africa, because South Africa has some of the best hospitals in Africa and even in the world. If he was in critical shape it was the ONLY thing to do.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by hollandis(f): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
paddy_lo:

Its just so annoying that the injury death could have been avoided
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
travelling by bus should not have been a big deal, in a sane situation.

The competition either should not have been hosted in Cabinda, or there should have been heavier security provided.

The area could have also been cleared of rebels beforehand, if that were possible.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by mikeoscar: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
Soccernet  & BBC say Death toll has risen to three(3). Togolese assistant coach and a Togolese official. The Assistant goal keeper's case is still unclear.

The Togolese team also claim Ghana and CIV are in Solidarity with their decision to pull-out.

What I don't know is if that show of Solidarity translate to Ghana and CIV pulling out also. If my fears are confirmed then the organisers have more than those Rhetorics of "the competion will go on" to deal with.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=722713&sec=global&cc=5739

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/8449611.stm
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you serious?

How many surface-to-air missiles do you know that rebels can easily possess that can reach a plane that is 30K feet in the air?

If you know one that we don't know of, believe me Al-Qaeda will love to hear from you.

A Rwandan president's plane was brought down by a surface to air missile.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by cyan2008(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2010
i wonder why a country like togo should risk the lives of their footballers by taking a bus to Angola.
is it that they do not have money for flight?
or is it that they stingy with money?
i shuld think that players of that calibre who have given out their time for national assignment
have every to maximum security.
it is quite unfortunate

[url=http://www.cyprain..com ]www.cyprain..com  [/url]
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
tpia.:

A Rwandan president's plane was brought down by a surface to air missile.

That was when the plan was taking off/landing. They did not use one that can go thousands of feets.

I was expecting him to come-up with the possibility of STA missile being used in that context but the reality is that although that is a risk (there will always be some no matter mode of travel), it is far more easily contained than several miles of driving, sometimes through bush areas.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by mamagee3(f): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
What is going on in the world?
Why is there so much violence
?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
mama-gee:

What is going on in the world?
Why is there so much violence
?

I heard it is partly because a lot of people open useless thread on forums. grin It drives some others insane to the point the have to vent their pent up anger in a violent way. grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sagamite:

I heard it is partly because a lot of people open useless thread on forums. grin It drives some others insane to the point the have to vent their pent up anger in a violent way. grin
Are you trying to accuse mamagee of causing violence in Saudi Arabia? grin grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by franktolk(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
It could have happened to any country.Read this from Guardian Newspaper,

[b]Super Eagles Denied Landing In Benguela, Travel By Road
From Ezeocha Nzeh, Abuja

ANGOLAN security agencies yesterday handed the Nigerian contingent to the Angola 2010 African Nations Cup an ugly reception when the Super Eagles' chartered flight from Durban, South Africa was denied landing at the city of Benguela, venue of Nigeria's group matches.
The Super Eagles' Team Coordinator, Emmanuel Atta who confirmed the story in a chat with The Guardian, regretted that the Angolan authorities requested that the team fly direct to Luanda rather than flying direct to Benguela for what they termed as security reasons.

According to Atta, Benguela has only one air space which is constantly used by the Angolan military which refused to allow the Eagles chartered flight to land.

The team, which left their Zimnbali Lodge Hotel in Durban yesterday at about 10.15 am, Atta said, had to re- route its flight to the Angolan capital city, Luanda where the players and officials were subjected to the agony of traveling by road for hours to Benguela.

"It not encouraging that the team will have to land first in Luanda before traveling by road to Benguela because of the refusal of the Angolan military and security authorities to allow our chartered flight to land direct at the Benguela military air base," Atta lamented.

The Super Eagles' team coordinator however assured that the road travel would not affect the mood of the team. He however regretted that the Angolan military and security authorities could not even change their decision even as the Nigerian ambassador in the country intervened to plead for the team to be allowed to land in Benguela to avoid being stressed up by the road trip from Luanda.

Before departing for Angola, the team was treated to a dinner party on Thursday by both the Nigerian Embassy in South Africa and the Mayor of Durban who noted that the Super Eagles would expressed hope that the team would come back to the city for the World Cup in June.

Meanwhile, Esperence of Tunisia striker, Michael Eneramo who was dropped by coach Amodu Shaibu for Chinedu Obasi, left the Super Eagles' camp before the team departed Durban for Angola.

Eneramo was said to have boarded a flight direct to Tunisia on Thursday where he is expected to rejoin his team.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by sherrify: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
@hollandis

Is it poverty?

========================
@ paddy_lo

[b]ur Answers.
they did not travle to Angola by bus they did travel via an european airline to Angola,but they travelled by bus to the part of the country to which they would be staying and playing their matches which is a boarder cross part of congo as some of the games would be played in Congo,
All in all i think the organisers are shit as they are not well prepared atall and this is a mess to Africa you can imagine they decided to shift match venues to congo capital, another shocker congo says they not sure of the players secuirity,
in way i think the world is gradually commin to an end in America mafians are out to kill all black africans,jews etc while the fuckin country is talkin about secuirty ban for external countris, in asia bombs are shelling pakistan, afghanis, etc,malaysia and indonisia not left out,
in africa sudan,somali and the rest are also on rampage, Nigerian notherners also not left out,
Angola now is on the move saying they are not against the Countries comming but against the govt,
olympic in RIO dI JENAIRO is not yet sure as drug lords and police are on rampage may God save the World, [/b][i][/i]
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by mamagee3(f): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you trying to accuse mamagee of causing violence in Saudi Arabia? grin grin

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Togo Footballers In Angola by Borat1: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
some matches are going to be played in congo!!
who the phock said that? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Captured Looking Awkwardly At Ronaldo Before Uefa Best Player Declaration / Two And Seriously Sure Odds / BBC African Footballer of the Year 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.