Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

When Your Joy Is Not Complete - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Joy Is Not Complete (4805 Views)

Your Xmas Prep Is Not Complete If Dental Visit Is Missing In Your To-do List / When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy.. / Love Is Not Complete If.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Joy Is Not Complete by DateMynd44(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
bennyrazz:
so some men still behave like illiterates in this 21st century? o ma śe o. Madam, wipe away your tears, that you are giving birth to girls is not your fault rather, it is the fault of your husband. Simple genetics can prove that. To have a baby boy, you need Y chromosomes from your husband. All women have X chromosomes, so when X and Y chromosomes combine, that's a baby boy but instead, your husband has been donating X chromosomes only and you have X chromosomes, so X plus X will always result to a baby girl. You don't have issues, if your husband gives you Y, you will give him a baby boy, so it is better to confront him and ask him to go and look for the Y to give you so that you can give him a baby boy. If you need further explanation visit http://deevybee..co.ke/2011/05/x-and-y-of-sex-differences.html?m=1
so how will he go and look for the Y chromosomes?
Re: When Your Joy Is Not Complete by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrsMurphy:
It was with joy that I was expecting my 4th child till the moment I gave birth and found out that I have given birth to yet another daughter. Immediately they showed me my daughter instead of being happy, I started crying. I asked God why has he forsaken me? But looking at my daughter's beautiful face I told her that even though I prayed for a son and got a daughter that I will love her with all my heart.
My husband has changed since then, in the sense that he is emotionally abusing me. He shouts at me even all the time that my daughter has to tell him to stop shouting at me, he no longer tells me anything I just hear it from outsiders, he always travels a lot and whenever he travels he doesn't call and when I do he won't pick mine.
This has made me to sometimes look at my little bundle of joy and ask her why she didn't come as a son. I've prayed, questioned God. And now it's like I'm developing low self esteem because I'm not longer proud to tell people that I have given birth to yet another daughter because of the pity you will see in their eyes.
I don't know what to do anymore.

Any update?

Do you now have a son or have you learnt to live with your daughters or are you still trying for a son?
Re: When Your Joy Is Not Complete by kayzat: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrsMurphy:
It was with joy that I was expecting my 4th child till the moment I gave birth and found out that I have given birth to yet another daughter. Immediately they showed me my daughter instead of being happy, I started crying. I asked God why has he forsaken me? But looking at my daughter's beautiful face I told her that even though I prayed for a son and got a daughter that I will love her with all my heart.
My husband has changed since then, in the sense that he is emotionally abusing me. He shouts at me even all the time that my daughter has to tell him to stop shouting at me, he no longer tells me anything I just hear it from outsiders, he always travels a lot and whenever he travels he doesn't call and when I do he won't pick mine.
This has made me to sometimes look at my little bundle of joy and ask her why she didn't come as a son. I've prayed, questioned God. And now it's like I'm developing low self esteem because I'm not longer proud to tell people that I have given birth to yet another daughter because of the pity you will see in their eyes.
I don't know what to do anymore.

What made your joy not to be complete ? Because you gave birth to another baby girl or because your hubby prefer a boy? Have you ever think of what it's like to be childless and barren? What if it's the girls that will end up become useful to you at your old age?

Madam, love your girls the way you supposed to and do your best to give them the best upbringing you can provide and leave the rest to God.

I've only gotten a female child and trust me I love her past anything in this world and no time to think about any fucking female child

1 Like

Re: When Your Joy Is Not Complete by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Your husband is a disgrace to masculinity.
Re: When Your Joy Is Not Complete by LadySarah: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Life! while i'm looking for just a girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Rampant Cases Of Divorce? Married Folks Please Share Your Experience. / My Wife Has Never Cooked For Me / I Am Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.