Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. (4560 Views)

Ios 12 Features / See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / Top 11 SmartPhones That'll Get Android Oreo 8.0 Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Dyoungstar: 9:58am On May 07, 2017
Get 5k every Tuesday by following our weekly episodic comedy skits and answering questions that follows at the end.

Starts on the 9th of May 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cGPLh2lM8

T&C

To qualify for the giveaway price

1. You must be a follower of any of our handles on Instagram/Twitter.

2. You must like our facebook fan page

3. You must be subscribed to our YouTube channel
---------------
Subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9i7BQkZiQNytGH-Ff5eZg

★☆★ FOLLOW US BELOW: ★☆★

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yetfilmsng

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yet_FilmsNg

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yet_filmsng/
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Airtimex(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
My own Na E-slap or you can call it NL-slap, ability to slap the hell out of some people >sad

Seun is not new to this business, some of your suggestions are cool but there are more pressing reasons why they are like that...this is business bro.

I believe things will still change as we move on...nairaland was not like this some years back. it will keep improving in due time.
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by afezy110(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2017
Seun pls take note. and the nairaland search is almost useless

2 Likes

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Realkenny(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
12.Making A Nairaland Medium
A medium where people can make posts arranged should be made.It could be like a facebook page,youtube channel etc.Then all a nairalander does is to join or subscribe to the page/channel for him/her to recieve feeds from that particular channel/page.Organisations that do buiseness in Nigeria will rush to Nairaland and this makes it easier to reach Nigerians.For posts to appear on everyones page/channel feed box,the person must pay a big amount of money to Nairaland.That will make Nigerians to own something more like a forum and social network combined.
Feel free to add yours......
bros create your own forum add all this things
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by gidimasters(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2017
Realkenny:
bros create your own forum add all this things

Lol... Exactly... The guy no sabi at all... He carry facebook, Twitter, reddit features together
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Seun(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2017
Thanks. I really appreciate this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by kolafolabi(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2017
2, 4, 8 and 10 are seriously on points

2 Likes

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by justi4jesu(f): 12:08pm On May 07, 2017
Blocking button needed grin grin
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Icecream4U(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2017
Ability to ban the mods. undecided
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by egopersonified(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2017
1. dislike button
2. nairaland chat platform, pm is a long process
3. archive section, for helpful, educative or inspiring threads from all sections

1 Like

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Tapeam: 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
Seun:
Thanks. I really appreciate this.

Please see to my mail (in regards my Ad account)

Thank you
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
I especially would like Seun to implement the number 1 asap. I would like to be able to block some foul elements in this forum that only come here to cause trouble.
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Umennajiego(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2017
Just like REDDIT
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by tunjijones(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2017
Ability to knw who liked or shared ur post

1 Like

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 07, 2017
lukman:
see as he dae give seun business strategy.... which kain tin be ris?
We will bargain how much ill receive because i gave the ideas.Nairaland has the traffic already.Dont you know that popularity matters?.If i set up a forum and add this features people would still prefer nland
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by DjAndroid: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
Most of the features Op mentioned are already here on Nairaland.
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by NCP: 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
DjAndroid:
Most of the features Op mentioned are already here on Nairaland.

Yhup. Like

90%

2 Likes

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by GetMeRight: 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
lekjons:
I think the 'Nairaland Search' should be better, because it doesn't help at all, you try and search for something, the results you'll get will be nearly half the articles on Wikipedia..
In fact, using nairaland search button is a waste of time. The best is to search posts on nairaland through Google. Just type your search words on Google search, end it with nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 07, 2017
13: The ability to ban lalasticlacla and mynd44 gringrin
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 07, 2017
TechEnthusiast post=56278eersZz5:
.Ability To Block Some Members
This i believe is one of the most wanted feature we want over here.If i block someone in nairaland for example,the person will never see any of my posts again nor comment on them and even if someone else posts,neither of us can see each others comments.

Seun abeg no do this one oh. Nairaland will be really boring if you do this. Understand some people also see this place as a distraction as a result of stress or anxiety.

Understand also these said people could be hardcore introverts/self imposed solitary confinement. It should remain a public forum not a chat app nor a social media account. Daalu!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Abudu2000(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2017
op is a reallly bad and daft person...i thought u would be listing video calling, live updates,turning the date to be more interactive like meetme,even audio calling features u are there being paranoid
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Giel: 5:48pm On May 07, 2017
Seun please implement no 2, some people see a thread and Derail it immediately from the first page, turning it into a place to chat. Most times when this occurs and people see that the thread has been derailed from the front page, they no longer want to comment.

I don't agree with no 1, please don't implement it
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2017
open ur own...
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Viccur(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
One more thing...Ability to ban the mods
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by emeijeh(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
9.Photo As Comment
We should be able to use just a photo to comment without saying anything.Sometimes one photo will make you express yourself clearly like its done on facebook.

This one is possible na.
This óp sef
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 07, 2017
emeijeh:

This one is possible na.
This óp sef
Its not,you can only do that if youve written a text and not the picture alone.
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
gidimasters:

Lol... Exactly... The guy no sabi at all... He carry facebook, Twitter, reddit features together
Theres nothing bad about that
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by honsule(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2017
CocaineSniffer:
all these one na vision 2050

*sniffs some crack*

Lol. Vision 2019 grin
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by honsule(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
Viccur:
One more thing...Ability to ban the mods

shocked grin for your dream. U want to turn to spam bot?
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by Viccur(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2017
honsule:

shocked grin for your dream. U want to turn to spam bot?
whatever it takes i must ban the mods
Re: 12 Features That'll Make Nairaland More Interesting. by honsule(m): 11:28pm On May 07, 2017
Viccur:
whatever it takes i must ban the mods

So, which mod do u want to ban? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choose For Me :Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Or Samsung A70 Or Redmi Note 7 Pro / Nokia Confirms 808 Pureview Release Date / Glo Proxy Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.