Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business (68182 Views)

OPL 310: Lekoil Secures $184m Funding For Drilling / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:42am On May 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Linda Ikeji did not believe in you ....the other Billionaire who gave a 200 million naira commitment is the real deal. Those who believe in you put their money down.Linda was most likely jealous that a younger person was about to over take her and her silly blog that is solely known for promoting homosexuality in Africa and environs.
God be praised! You shall go places.
You are daft.
Does she owe him anything?
Churchy peeps and shallowness.

That guy is spewing rubbish. And he is just learning attention seeking.
Linda Ikeji is affable and and a media personality hence could be seen by everybody.

So he needed 20 mill and got 200 mil. Who would give him that kind of money at 18 when he probably had not managed even a 100k biz. What experience doea he have to manage 200 mil. And the person won't take interests abi?

And he is still looking for more investors after getting ×10 of what he wanted.

Ge will return 10bn in 2yrs with 20mil indeed in nigeria with cost of running biz and vagaries associated with bizness in a capricious country.

We can just believe anything in naija. That's the same way they said one moribund resort in Bauchi had 3m pee night rooms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by AlphaStyles(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2017
first of all op em be man
secondly I even this guy o
give me that dooh my family no go poor again
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:44am On May 07, 2017
makingmy:
HE HAS DONE IT!!!

This boy... This boy... This boy will go places. A month ago, I came across on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3756939/samuel-robinson-teenager-asks-n20million#55818447 talking about one young boy named Samuel Robinson posted a daring tweet that said

"Who has 20 million Naira burning a hole in their pocket, give me and I will return 1billion in 2years"

I started following the guy on social media and Day before yesterday he posted that he was meeting with two billionaires yesterday and asked us to pray for him.

Well yesterday he just posted that he has gotten a commitment of 200million Naira!!! 200 freaking million Naira!!!

The person in the nairaland post I saw was saying it that this boy is Nigeria's black Bill Gates in the making and that if he had the discipline to learn Spanish, French and German then he might be on to something. I think the person was right o! Because if at age 18, he is already doing this what will he be doing when he is 30? I laughed before and doubted that this boy could get 20 million naira, not to talk of 200 million naira.

Well he has done it!!! He has freaking done it... I really want to find this boy, he needs to help me with some connect o. How the hell was he able to get two billionaires to meet him?!!! I have to say, I am amazed.

See what he posted on instagram and twitter below. His handle is samuelrobinsonx on both the twitter and Instagram

Just imagine if every young person was thinking like this, wouldn't Nigeria be as advanced as China or US by now. Na wa o! I'm inspired.

Linda Ikeji is affable and and a media personality hence could be seen by everybody.

So he needed 20 mill and got 200 mil. Who would give him that kind of money at 18 when he probably had not managed even a 100k biz. What experience doea he have to manage 200 mil. And the person won't take interests abi?

Ge will return 10bn in 2yrs with 20mil indeed in nigeria with cost of running biz and vagaries associated with bizness in a capricious country.

We can just believe anything in naija. That's the same way they said one moribund resort in Bauchi had 3m pee night rooms.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:44am On May 07, 2017
tomdon:
Well, fate cannot be predicted or controlled, It's favors are unmerited.
If he has a billionaire commit 200 million which is 10 times more than he sought for, and he's asking for more investors, then I have doubts about him. But maybe it's just juvenile but he should focus more on the plan with what's already on ground rather than getting more money

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:45am On May 07, 2017
mykelmeezy:
congrats

to him but you see why 18year old need sense/an adult around

its really not every detail you post o social media

if the "billionaires" dont come through or if someone kills/kidnaps him out of the mumuness of thinking he has the money already who do we blame

keep details private.....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by AlphaStyles(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2017
izzou:
grin
Congrats dude
My dream is to become the President of North Korea

Hope my dream isn't too big?
I have told you to stop going to mama sikira joint see watin hr food dy cause

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 11:46am On May 07, 2017
Realkenny:
there is always a bit of luck in everything
not luck really... God factor! Hardwork+opportunity+ Godfactor = success. But you must be able to turn your idea to that opportunity. That guy is not successful yet as there is no hardwork yet. No investor go just sign 200 million cheque for you if your work is not viable enough. What will make it viable is th hardwork.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Donjazzy12(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2017
choix007:

Not entirely true. She might not have the raw cash to invest into his ideas. Watch out, Linda will bring connects to dis young man
If she didn't have 20 mil, she has maybe something less.
All I am saying is if everyone gives only advice, how will the vision take off? If you for instance come to me for funds for a business that I believe in, even if I don't have it, I will immediately join efforts to raise it. Not tell you that I will only invest if and when you take the project beyond foundation level. In other words, she has doubts that the project will go beyond foundation level. Linda may have invested into it if it was a woman that came up with that proposal. My joy for the fellow is that he met a MAN with balls who was willing to help.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by LegalBaby(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2017

Me all i need is 50k to be multiplied in few months.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by BestySam(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2017
How come his account is verified if he's an ordinary man? I smell arangee.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by olab059(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2017
tomdon:
Well, fate cannot be predicted or controlled, It's favors are unmerited.
If he has a billionaire commit 200 million which is 10 times more than he sought for, and he's asking for more investors, then I have doubts about him. But maybe it's just juvenile but he should focus more on the plan with what's already on ground rather than getting more money

Yea, me too. But I guess it is just the over-excitement and euphoria of getting the N200,000,000 commitment.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Donjazzy12(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

You are daft.
Does she owe him anything?
Churchy peeps and shallowness.

You are dead to proper reasoning! Homosexuals and shallowness. Yes she owes him nothing and I didn't suggest she owed him anything just made a statement of fact. She doesn't believe in the project, period! You can hit your head on a fence if you don't agree.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:51am On May 07, 2017
LegalBaby:

And what would you do with that?
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:52am On May 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

If she didn't have 20 mil, she has maybe something less.
All I am saying is if everyone gives only advice, how will the vision take off? If you for instance come to me for funds for a business that I believe in, even if I don't have it, I will immediately join efforts to raise it. Not tell you that I will only invest if and when you take the project beyond foundation level. In other words, she has doubts that the project will go beyond foundation level. Linda may have invested into it if it was a woman that came up with that proposal. My joy for the fellow is that he met a MAN with balls who was willing to help.
BestySam:
How come his account is verified if he's an ordinary man? I smell arangee.

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by tdayof(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2017
UniqueGem:
Luck is the word of a loser.
More than working, you need ideas. Look for ways to implement your ideas and you'll achieve a feat so great that an 'ordinary' will call it LUCK.

Gordon Miller answer to a question.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by tbliss22(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
The white guys do come into this country and see numerous opportunities but our naija guys keep screaming no job provision by the government. We all understand that our politicians aren't interested in the future of the Nigerian youth but still we need to make great things happen with or without the help of the government.

All you need to do is look out for services madly needed by people and they conceptualize your own provision and bum... you are in good business.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by saintmark88(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
This Linda ikeji get sense nii o, she tell am say I'll give u words of encouragement!!!!......say go find how u go take start, wen u don start am, e don dey make sense, den I go support u......

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by LegalBaby(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

And what would you do with that?
Pursue my passion for photography. smiley

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:56am On May 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Linda Ikeji did not believe in you ....the other Billionaire who gave a 200 million naira commitment is the real deal. Those who believe in you put their money down. Linda was most likely jealous that a younger person was about to over take her and her silly blog that is solely known for promoting homosexuality in Africa and environs.
God be praised! You shall go places.

Donjazzy12:

You are dead to proper reasoning! Homosexuals and shallowness. Yes she owes him nothing and I didn't suggest she owed him anything just made a statement of fact. She doesn't believe in the project, period! You can hit your head on a fence if you don't agree.

I don't confer with green beings and striplings.
How could you have said Linda Ikeji didn't contribute because she didn't want any other to become a billionaire? And you said you aren't an inmate of an asylum?
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by olab059(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

I think the billionaire is actually employing him, and turning the boy's plan to his.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Donjazzy12(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

I don't confer with green beings and striplings.
How could you have said Linda Ikeji didn't contribute because she didn't want any other to become a billionaire? And you said you aren't an inmate of an asylum?
Just continue in your daftness! If a homosexual does not defend his constituency, who will?
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Handsomecole(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2017
These are the kind of people, that we need to celebrate. These are the kind of people that we need to organize home coming for, where people will gather listen to and take pictures with.
But unfortunately, we don't celebrate such people. We celebrate some sex addicts locked up in a house doing nothing but frolicking and having sex n smoking and at the end we support them with our money and every other resource.
In my own little way I celebrate this young man whom I'm way older than, I respect him and I'm really curious to know what that business plan is that a billionaire can buy into. God is Great! I'm inspired!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by kevoh(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
I am just happy that the investment venture is in Agriculture. Tired of corporate bodies dashing money to entertainers who will only spend it on lavish lifestyles outside Nigeria. Go on young man, we the elders wink are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
LegalBaby:

If you give me 50k this month, by September you are guaranteed nothing less than 600dollars.

Am damn serious.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
okay.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by OldBeer: 12:12pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

See the way you are crying over this post. Go and think of a business idea that can add value to people instead of that rubbish in your signature.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Burgerlomo: 12:12pm On May 07, 2017
Congrats! Dude
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
kristian98:
My lord!!!!! 200million naira?? This is just too much. What kind of idea does he have. It must really be crazy. I will find my way out of this sickening life this year i promise. I must confess that i have goid ideas of making money online but no capital. God pls give me a chance like this guY
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by hadayleke(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2017
The point is Linda Ikeji invited him just to hear his business idea... Since she got to know it had to with agriculture and not internet or entertainment based the best she could do was give him a little advice.
Point of correction... LIK is not a billionaire.
The man who had the same vision,same business idea decided to fund it.

Anyways I like the boys spirit... He doesn't want to start small at all

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by 3RNEST(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2017
Is this guy on nairaland?? Let's invite him to pass the idea.. 200 million no be beans oh.. A wow..
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by rozayx5(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2017
yea

there is money in agric

my friend madr close to 100m

from palm oil last year cool

correct boy. my kind of person. not all these certificate flaunters who gat nothing to offer

100 degrees wont give u 200M. but the right idea and business drive will cool

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by choix007(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

U r right, no one will give an 18yr old such money without biz experience....I guess he over exaggerated, and I believe any deal will have serious clause. Remember many wealthy men r looking for cheap means to launder dia ill gotten wealth, so this might just be a way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Friday At Ibadan Shoprite: Customers Take Canned Drinks, Ate Packaged Rice / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.