Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot (1392 Views)

"Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier / PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos) / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by Bills2307(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2017
A promotional shoot has turned bloody for an adult entertainer was attacked by a shark off the coast of Florida.
Adult entertainer Molly Cavalli, who works with sex cam website Camsoda, was attempting to showcase her ample assets all while promoting a custom-made hardware protection device — which soon after proved not so effective for its safety and reliability.

The video shows Cavalli stepping into the cage, moments before a lemon shark swam up to her and entered through an opening, biting down on her leg.

The reaction was captured on video, with Cavalli quickly emerging out of the water, with the camera crew standing above on the boat, unaware of the shark attack.
The actress has since shared an update on social media reporting she was recovering well after the close encounter.
“Thanks for your well wishes guys. I'm totally fine. It's not as bad as it seems. Im healing quickly. It was still an amazing experience. Much love to my @camsoda team for taking good care of me,” she wrote.
CamSoda vice president DarRen Press said in a statement Cavalli was bitten when when she saw the shark approaching and her foot rose above the protective net and was bitten.

"During the broadcast, a shark approached the cage which made Molly nervous. She swam up to the surface as the shark approached.

"Our intention was to have Molly quickly dive into the shark cage with the camera and begin broadcasting as lemon sharks circled nearby. From what we gathered, lemon sharks are predominantly docile and relatively harmless,” Mr Press said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/underwater-photoshoot-turns-bloody-shark-attacks-model-article-1.3140009

Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by Afonjashapmouth: 7:00am On May 07, 2017
That one thing I love naija for, use themself test something!!!! Taaaah.. grin

1 Like

Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by ajebuter(f): 7:01am On May 07, 2017
Even a shark is irritated with her choice of profession.. . Pele ..

3 Likes

Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by OgatheTop: 7:02am On May 07, 2017
Did any one notice how Buhari placed his shaky hands as if praying before he shook hands?

1 Like

Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by dingbang(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2017
The space between the iron bars was large enough na....
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by Afonjashapmouth: 7:04am On May 07, 2017
ajebuter:
Even a shark is irritated with her choice of profession..
Pele ..

Kai see sentiment from u. Anyways u value good morals but shark just won chew in peace
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by Davash222(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
We need the Animal activists here.. Cos they always say we should stop killing these animals when its obvious the animals are dangerous.
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by tollyboy5(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2017
Davash222:
We need the Animal activists here.. Cos they always say we should stop killing these animals when its obvious the animals are dangerous.
grin I don't support killing innocent animals but I hate snake a lot and rejoice when one is being killed angry
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by Nature8(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2017
Hmm... Had it been that the shark mistakenly killed her, she go just go like that?
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by CharlotteFlair: 7:27am On May 07, 2017
OgatheTop:
Did any one notice how Buhari placed his shaky hands as if praying before he shook hands?
You mean his cold "sharky" hands? grin

1 Like

Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by CharlotteFlair: 7:28am On May 07, 2017
tollyboy5:

grin I don't support killing innocent animals but I hate snake a lot and rejoice when one is being killed angry
Lalasticlala is coming for you.
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by tollyboy5(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lalasticlala is coming for you.
why you call am nau! undecided lala its a joke o! no ban me I L0ve sn*ke

1 Like

Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by CharlotteFlair: 8:34am On May 07, 2017
tollyboy5:

why you call am nau! undecided lala its a joke o! no ban me I L0ve sn*ke
Smart boy grin
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by UncleJudax(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Kai see sentiment from u. Anyways u value good morals but shark just won chew in peace
Which good moral? One girl de fuvk to get paid on screen, the other does hers off screen.

It is called hypocrisy.
Re: Adult Entertainer Attacked By Shark During Florida Film Shoot by SweetJoystick(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2017
Smh occupation hazard......why will they shoot in water that isn't shark free

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bello Fires Back: Dino Melaye, APC Chairman, Others Can’t Ask Me To Resign / Nnamdi Kanu Snaps Mazi Donald Trump Brother / Watch Videos Of Senator Dino Melaye Resisting Police Arrest Today in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.