Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA (34872 Views)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Something is very meaty about you

Oh Lawd!
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Warde: 4:45pm On May 07, 2017
PDP must do all they can to sustain their party. This move will signal an end to all the actors and prepare a ground for APC to rig them out of relevance in 2019. [er quote author=mrvitalis post=56285043]Hmm bad move

This shows PDP lacks internal democracy

If u feel majority of the party are against sheriff why not meet him at the convention and vote him or his candidate out ...but we know PDP better

PDP sucked as a ruling party now is doing a worst job as opposition [/quote]
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by engineerboat(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
layzie:

I have no idea what u mean by 'my chairman'.
However if u meant PDP chairman then I think the Makarfi faction don't trust him enough to allow a convention soon enough. The earlier they look at other options the better before they lose all their seats in the NASS to decampment. Also 2019 is around the corner, y allow a Sheriff to keep dribbling and wasting your time when u can move on? Timing is of essence here. In my personal opinion, Sheriff has no plan to move PDP forward.

Flesh and blood had not reveal this to you.

We always ask Sheriff why he has not say anything about the current bad governance in Nigeria but only interested in Wadata plaza, if he has nothing sinister in mind.

He is just an Activelly Passive Opposition Party Shia-Man
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by anataala: 4:48pm On May 07, 2017
unfortunately which ever party they formed a Norther must be the presdential flag bearer so no shacking.
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2017
unclezuma:

Oh Lawd!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by engineerboat(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
Warde:
PDP must do all they can to sustain their party. This move will signal an end to all the actors and prepare a ground for APC to rig them out of relevance in 2019. [er quote author=mrvitalis post=56285043]Hmm bad move

This shows PDP lacks internal democracy

If u feel majority of the party are against sheriff why not meet him at the convention and vote him or his candidate out ...but we know PDP better

PDP sucked as a ruling party now is doing a worst job as opposition

Did Sheriff said he's ready for credible election.

1. Which ward and state chairman will present delegates list (am sure you know that sherrif is working with factional chairmens in the states and Lga)
2. Am sure you know that sherriff is also compiling his own party members in all the states
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Really?

APDA: advanced Peoples Demonic Alliance. cheesy

I thought your problem is PDP. Why are you unease about a new party?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Jobabori(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2017
The opponents of this APDA in Yoruba land will mischievously call it APODA and that will be its end in the SW. Remember how they termed NRC as egbe eleye ( because of its symbol) which distracted many from following it.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Eluwilussit(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

I wonder what will be ur campaign theme

PDP is a failure and u know it

I tot u were different ..and the new breed of Nigerian politicians ..some of us even though we disagreed had hope u will be different ..

But trust me ur no better than them ..ur even worst

Are u just realizing this? grin grin grin
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2017
anataala:
unfortunately which ever party they formed a Norther must be the presdential flag bearer so no shacking.
Are northerners not citizens of Nigeria?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2017
Jobabori:
The opponents of this APDA in Yoruba land will mischievously call it APODA and that will be its end in the SW. Remember how they termed NRC as egbe eleye ( because of its symbol) which distracted many from following it.
The enlightenment will be massive and no propaganda will kill it.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by PrinceKenne(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
xtianh:
Stronger in curroption.....apda

In Yoruba language, this thing sounds like "apehinda" "The return". Let them try 1001 methods, it will never work...nija is tired of u guys, same breed nani, the Lord is working nightly on revival of the nation.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by EmmanuelCena(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.

Could you please. Throw this in the trash

It's all a cycle!
Same old pot bellied thieves changing parties to loot our treasury dry!!!
APC, PDP, APDA.... They are all the same!
So, spare me the sermon bro!
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Could you please. Throw this in the trash

It's all a cycle!
Same old pot bellied thieves changing parties to loot our treasury dry!!!
APC, PDP, APDA.... They are all the same!
So, spare me the sermon bro!
APDA is different... I've seen their manifesto and constitution
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by israelmao(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2017
All comers
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by kolafolabi(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2017
Their logo means ... Irawo to ju irawo lo...

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by haqun: 5:16pm On May 07, 2017
APODA or what?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by OlujobaSamuel: 5:18pm On May 07, 2017
it's a pity we have people like tonye, sarki and arresa promoting different parties of their choice without using their head, yet they all form youth.
makarfi faction is changing to apda, yet you said this new party has no dirt on them, how?
cant you all just say the truth? i have membership cards of apc, pdp and labour party, all registered within the same period, but i see nothing different in their activities aside noise, yet the self appointed advisers without portfolio pushes every thrash they can think of into our mind.
it seriously unfair, cant you see the way people all suffering in your environment, dont you wish for a better living for them, lets change our ways biko.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by heysquare(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2017
APDA abi APODA
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by tussmal(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2017
tomakint:

I concur to this submission Tonye. APDA is like a raging inferno.......APC has disappointed many zombies as we speak. What a loss

And you still needs the zombies to actualise your stream.

Nigerians are no longer fools the needful shall be done come 2019.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by philips70(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The enlightenment will be massive and no propaganda will kill it.

I can bet FFK, Fayose and Wike are members of this APDA. Another congregation ruled by greedy occultic criminals. DOA
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Elfaris(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
•Incorporates principle of first refusal for first term president, governors

•Governors on edge as new party limits influence on election

The mainstream of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP aligned to the Senator Ahmed Makarfi led National Caretaker Committee, NCC is set to trigger the alternative option for political survival by fusing into the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance, APDA. 

The APDA according to news reports on Friday was one of five political associations that got the nod of the Election and Party Monitoring Department of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC to formalise its registration with the Commission.

Sunday Vanguard sources disclosed that the move to proceed with the new option follows continuing damage the lingering leadership dispute with the Senator Ali Modu Sheriff led leadership of the PDP was causing those of them attached to the Makarfi faction. Last Thursday’s decision of the Supreme Court to defer hearing on the case to May 25, Sunday Vanguard learnt may have been the final trigger to unveil the APDA as the alternative for the mainstream of the party inclined to the Makarfi group.

Sources close to those behind the move told Sunday Vanguard that all the major organs of the party are in league with the plan. To strengthen the base of the party, some smaller parties who have recently had interactions with the Prof. Jerry Gana-Strategy Review and Inter Party led committee are also to fuse into the APDA.

It was gathered that those behind it want the party to be fully involved in the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra State coming up later in the year.

The interim national chairman of the association as it is technically defined is Mallam Kabir Shittu, a member of the PDP Rescue Group and former chairman of the Inter-Party Advisory Council, IPAC. The interim national secretary is Dr. Emeka Okengwu.

APDA, Sunday Vanguard learnt, was one of three political associations promoted by some PDP chieftains who refused to align with Sheriff and it is said to have received the backing of some of the governors.

Party officials and candidates according to provisions of the constitution are to be elected at ward levels through electronic voting and results collated at the national level.

Section 126 of the Constitution as submitted to INEC regulating primary elections of the party states thus:

Conduct of Primaries for Elections for all elective positions in the Party shall be by Direct Primaries through elections where all registered members of the party who are in good financial standing with regards to the payment of their dues and levies shall be eligible to vote and may freely vote for any aspirant of their choice at the ward level using the Electronic Open Secret Balloting System.

The party is also set to introduce an innovation in the country’s political system as it would be the first to incorporate the doctrine of first refusal for a second term for an elected president or governor on the platform of the party serving in the first term. However, such a president or governor according to the provision of the constitution would, however, still be ratified by party members voting across the country at the ward levels through electronic means. Justifying the decision to break out of the PDP as led by Sheriff, the source said:

Justifying the decision to break out of the PDP as led by Sheriff, the source said:

“Sheriff’s PDP is not interested in being opposition to the APC, they have never uttered a word in opposition; that is not how to run a democracy.

“Once the idea of Option B was mooted at all levels of the organs of the Makarfi faction of the party, a few people began to run around to register parties, but the heartbeat of it is APDA,” the source said.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that some party elders including Prof. Gana were originally inclined to the PDP fusing with the PRP or the SDP, but many others thought otherwise and that APDA should be formed to become an amalgamation of many existing political parties.

The party which spells out zoning between the south and north in the production of president and national chairman also stipulates that the office of governor as produced by the party shall rotate among the three senatorial zones.

The party which has as its slogan “APDA – Stronger Together” according to the manifesto shall promote as its ideology a social democracy philosophy.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/makarfi-led-pdp-triggers-option-b-set-fuse-apda/
Hmm all zah best to t
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2017
philips70:

I can bet FFK, Fayose and Wike are members of this APDA. Another congregation ruled by greedy occultic criminals. DOA
Who am I seeing?/The boss himself... where have you been na?

APDA is not like any other party in Nigeria... I'm sure you will be proud of it.

The only Party that has nothing like godfatherism and moneybags
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by FriendNG: 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

look,,,apc can not loose in 2019....no matter what parties merge toghether....the south east is not enough to win....

i want to see how you wan convince the north to be on your side now after your people insulted them so much...forget the yorubas,they are pissed about south easterners...oyo...

TonyeBarcanista People like Ffk are still insulting the north and I am very sure they will be part of the new party. Even when you filled a Northerner as a presidential candidate it will not make any difference. We cannot accept our haters as good people now.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by sapele914(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
You are still drinking alcohol on a Sunday?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
it's a pity we have people like tonye, sarki and arresa promoting different parties of their choice without using their head, yet they all form youth.
makarfi faction is changing to apda, yet you said this new party has no dirt on them, how?
cant you all just say the truth? i have membership cards of apc, pdp and labour party, all registered within the same period, but i see nothing different in their activities aside noise, yet the self appointed advisers without portfolio pushes every thrash they can think of into our mind.
it seriously unfair, cant you see the way people all suffering in your environment, dont you wish for a better living for them, lets change our ways biko.
The battle to save Nigeria is a task that I am aligned to. APDA is different from what was obtained in the past
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by sapele914(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP as a party has a lot of foundational flaw. In fact, I and other patriots within always maintain that the party must be restructured to capture the mind and yearnings of Nigerians. Alas, Professor Gana Committee was setup and came with brilliant recommendations. But such has to pass through all organs of the party including NEC and Convention for ratification.

Sadly, the crises has put a pause to everything. Nigerians need an alternative platform to the dirt called APC and they can't keep waiting till infinity for the PDP.

APDA, is still under INEC consideration but once the needful is done and PDP fortune remain unchanged, we shall join other patriots within APDA and give Nigerians what they seek...

BTW why are you so concerned? Scared already?
I wonder what happened to the 1 billion Naira that Big Thief jerrycan gana, donated to Jonathan's campaign?gana a very useless so called political scientist that General Babaginda brought from obscurity to limelight, a failure of political theories and policies.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by OlujobaSamuel: 5:44pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The battle to save Nigeria is a task that I am aligned to. APDA is different from what was obtained in the past
in what sense? can you list 5 of its promoters that are not part of the old order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by SillyMods: 5:44pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I believe our REAL progressive comrades in APC will welcome this move and join hands with other patriots in the party to move Nigeria forward.

This is a time for young people to get involved in the affairs of Nigeria
Go get beta job joor. How are you different from the looters you support?
You can only deceive gullible kids here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by menxer: 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Really?

APDA: advanced Peoples Demonic Alliance. cheesy

Meaning for you to join & succeed you must not only be advanced (in age) but must also be demonic.

Great!
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by sapele914(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Ashawo I guess APDA's dick is bigger than pdp's dick. I heard obanikoro has gone to beg Tinubu to join APC is it true Mr barcanista?ijaw youth congress (iYC) we no go join APDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.