Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA (34818 Views)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by AfroSamurai: 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
SEYILIGHT:

Don't give up on the new party yet, they may be the saviour...

Let's see their manifestos first.
As long as that new party has the likes of those who contributed to the episodic decadence that befell this country, nothing! I repeat absolutely nothing good can come out of this so called new party.

The sooner we start telling ourselves the truth, better it will be for us all.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA Is a new party in the making, it has NO corruption stain like APC
People make party bro.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by buchai: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
Lol party politics is like this ..u don't jump out of the party when I don't get what u want ...did Clinton and her group leave the party after she was betrayed for Obama ?? She came back strong ..that's party politics bro

Clinton and Obama politics for them are based on rule of law while on sheriff and co are by power and by force with out adherence of rule of law they want to achieve Power by disobedience.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
What is the end goal of yet another 'new' party? Every four years is another acronym of a party. APDA is home to the progressives...i thought the same was said of APC.
Nigeria politicians changing party like wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
People make party bro.
And we must be involved
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by MrsPhysics: 7:58pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.
Patriots like you? Chai
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by cr7rooney10(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
Y don't u know d meaning of apda( apoda ) when Yoruba say apoda hummm
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by dodelight(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
At last! This is long overdue.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by humberjade: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by humberjade: 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA Is a new party in the making, it has NO corruption stain like APC

Politicians in this country sabi repackage sha...

Is it not the same known sets of recycled looters that will still form the bulk of the bigwigs in dis new party?

Our mumu too much for this country...When APC was formed with all sorts of parties fussed together, we were all rejoicing, thinking we've seen the party that would change our lots as a country.

Now u are telling me another 'Holy Political Party' is about to emerge, and already the Politicians with stains all over them are already planning on moving to this new platform? The group of Politicians who laid d foundation of the mess we find ourselves in today?

But God, what have we done as a Nation to deserve these bunch of Serial Looters?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Lancelott(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
The truth is if you want real change, don't vote PDP or new PDP, don't vote APC...vote a party with a candidate without affiliation to criminals both past and present. Vote a party like KOWA or something different for once. Vote vision not the same old trick (old, useless, greedy politicians forming a new party). It's time we don't sell our conscience anymore neither should we be gullible. APDA has NOTHING to offer, APC has NOTHING to offer, PDP has NOTHING to offer. We need NEW FACES not the same old vagabonds in new parties. 2019 let's vote em all out!!!. We need young, educated people below 55 at the helm of affairs...we don't need scammers and con men. Bag of rice and money won't help this corrupt people come 2019. Their eviction is long over due. Vote a neutral party fielding young, vibrant, vision filled faces not the corrupt ones
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Ikpewe: 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari should ensure that their handover note is ready by December 2017, because a strong coalition, inspired by sound ideology and principles, made up of patriots and driven by patriots across the length and breath of Nigeria and beyond is on its way to chase out those fraudsters that deceived our people in 2015 at all level. Nobody will be spared.

God Bless this country

MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.
You are free to dream, so therdor keep on dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by humberjade: 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
Lancelott:
The truth is if you want real change, don't vote PDP or new PDP, don't vote APC...vote a party with a candidate without affiliation to criminals both past and present. Vote a party like KOWA or something different for once. Vote vision not the same old trick (old, useless, greedy politicians forming a new party). It's time we don't sell our conscience anymore neither should we be gullible. APDA has NOTHING to offer, APC has NOTHING to offer, PDP has NOTHING to offer. We need NEW FACES not the same old vagabonds in new parties. 2019 let's vote em all out!!!. We need young, educated people below 55 at the helm of affairs...we don't need scammers and con men. Bag of rice and money won't help this corrupt people come 2019. Their eviction is long over due. Vote a neutral party fielding young, vibrant, vision filled faces not the corrupt ones

I am so with you on this one.

They will just be jumping from one political platform to the other all in their quest to further enrich themselves at the detriment of the masses.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Tvegas(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless this country
[b]
MODIFIED
contrary to the vanguard report, [/b]APDA is not an alternative for Markafi led PDP but instead it is a platform that seeks to install better leaders at all levels in Nigeria with the drivers cutting across various party after seeing that their present party is fraudulent and hopeless.

You lots havent even kicked off and you are already confused as to the purpose of this APDA. Even though APC havent performed magic no one will forget in a jiffy the harm done to this country by PDP. People make parties, tell me the notable nigerians that will bring the old influence that the likes of OBJ brought into PDP?.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Tvegas(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2017
Double post
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Pro2makx(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2017
AfroSamurai:
As long as that new party has the likes of those who contributed to the episodic decadence that befell this country, nothing! I repeat absolutely nothing good can come out of this so called new party.

The sooner we start telling ourselves the truth, better it will be for us all.
And this set of people u so detest are not in APC? Are u implying nothing good can come out of APC?
The best you wailers can do right now is hide your head in fear, because the wild wild Tornado is coming.
Finally the hope of ordinary Nigerian is here
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by AfroSamurai: 8:43pm On May 07, 2017
Pro2makx:

And this set of people u so detest are not in APC? Are u implying nothing good can come out of APC?
The best you wailers can do right now is hide your head in fear, because the wild wild Tornado is coming.
Finally the hope of ordinary Nigerian is here
Wailer? I'm never one. I campaigned and voted PMB in and ousted GEJ.

But we must speak the truth, we Nigeria to move forward, most of the thieves must disappear!.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2017
They should have chosen APGA
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Pro2makx(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista thanks for this.
I have never been a member of any political party as, reasonable parties like PDP has disappointed me when I would have loved to take up a party card. APC was never an option for me, it is a demonic party, purely founded on and build on lies and deceit, I cannot afford to be associated with a cursed party as such.
Now a new hope APDA you need to see how happy I am to read this thread. Finally a strong apposition party built on , truth, and the true yearning at a common Nigerian man, party for the grassroot, the street and the masses. Please it's a welcome development, I am getting my card immediately it's approved.
APC must be held by the jugular.

Meanwhile BREAKING NEWS
President Buhari (Hale and healthy) finally proceed to London tonight for treatment.
Wish him quick recovery from his Hale and healthy state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Pro2makx(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Wailer? I'm never one. I campaigned and voted PMB in and ousted GEJ.

But we must speak the truth, we Nigeria to move forward, most of the thieves must disappear!.
My question sir, are they not the majority of your today APC?
If it's right for them to leave PDP and join APC, what's wrong in them leaving PDP for APDA?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by AfroSamurai: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Pro2makx:

My question sir, are they not the majority of your today APC?
If it's right for them to leave PDP and join APC, what's wrong in them leaving PDP for APDA?
Can you kindly provide the names of those who decamped from PDP to APC? Let's compare and contrast and see if they constitute the majority of today's APC, sir.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by BerryAnny(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Cry me a lagoon
With all the epistle you put up there,I was forced to follow you immediately cuz I presumed you are a matured and knowledgeable individual buh your reply I quoted above proved otherwise and also counter my presumption. Learn how to follow a simple arguement without being insulting. Have a good day.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Pro2makx(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Can you kindly provide the names of those who decamped from PDP to APC? Let's compare and contrast and see if they constitute the majority of today's APC, sir.

I assume u didn't ask me this question. Because even a blind man or a deaf man will not ask such.
I won't be wasting my time giving u a full list, but please where this your strong men from, amechi and saraki?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by AfroSamurai: 9:07pm On May 07, 2017
Pro2makx:

I assume u didn't ask me this question. Because even a blind man or a deaf man will not ask such.
I won't be wasting my time giving u a full list, but please where this your strong men from, amechi and saraki?
Nonsense! A lousy attempt at evading a very lucid question. So Amaechi and Saraki constitute the majority of those who decamped from PDP to APC?

Here you are saying you won't waste your time when real facts is shoved in your face.

I wonder when the few became the majority. Since you can't provide any list, i'll advise you to please relax and watch things unfurl so next time, you won't be quick to make to frivolous claims to things you can't back up with facts.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by casualobserver1: 9:16pm On May 07, 2017
MetaHuman:
Apda = Apoda

cheesy grin grin

Please of, what does "APODA" mean in English?
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
casualobserver1:

Please of, what does "APODA" mean in English?
foolish person or painter

Mostly foolish person though.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Austin234(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
So the new political party already have e-agents... goodluck
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
mrvitalis:
Hmm bad move

This shows PDP lacks internal democracy

If u feel majority of the party are against sheriff why not meet him at the convention and vote him or his candidate out ...but we know PDP better

PDP sucked as a ruling party now is doing a worst job as opposition
you don't understand politics at all.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by kinharold(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

I wonder what will be ur campaign theme

PDP is a failure and u know it

I tot u were different ..and the new breed of Nigerian politicians ..some of us even though we disagreed had hope u will be different ..

But trust me ur no better than them ..ur even worst

If the same set of Nigerian politicians that we all know could come together under a new name and dislodge the almighty PDP, then anything is possible.
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2017
BerryAnny:

With all the epistle you put up there,I was forced to follow you immediately cuz I presumed you are a matured and knowledgeable individual buh your reply I quoted above proved otherwise and also counter my presumption. Learn how to follow a simple arguement without being insulting. Have a good day.
Bro, don't take that personal, I only wanted to be witty... lol
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by BerryAnny(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, don't take that personal, I only wanted to be witty... lol
Ok bro. #OneLove
Re: Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA by Everfrank(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.