Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians (3263 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / My Suggestions For Corrections To NL / Hello Friends, I Need Your Advice And Suggestions To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by saheedoladapo(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
hello my pple..can I get help from. you about India Transit visa,,saheedoladapo@yahoo.com
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
saheedoladapo:
Hello my ednited,I'm a football player can you please help me out,is my pleasure to come over and try my best with some clubs but I need invitation letter,can you do it for me,this is my email saheedoladapo@yahoo.com

I bet I help you but I don't know how. I could give you information but having the invitation letter is hard for me. . .I have no one who is related to this job. .
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by Ilamina(f): 3:52pm On May 03, 2019
Why are ethiopians and east africans rude to elders in general

They have good qualities but i detest that side of them
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by ednited(f): 4:29pm On May 03, 2019
Ilamina:
Why are ethiopians and east africans rude to elders in general

They have good qualities but i detest that side of them

Elders? We do respect elders. . .

We leave a sit to elders

We carry loads for our elders

In Ethiopia, when your elder enters the house, you have to pay respect by standing still until told to sit

We shake hands of our elders with holding our one hand with the other to show respect

Even in our language, we say 'he/esu' for normal people and 'esachew' for elders to show respect

That is what most of us do here including me.
Re: Your Real Thoughts And Suggestions For Ethiopians by uckennety(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
ednited:

Can we be friends

I desire to know you personally
I have pm'ed you

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Clarifies Suspension Of OPAY & PALMPAY Accounts / Bloody Road Accident; Car Hits Man To Death, Drives Off. - Nasarawareports. / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.