Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs (13132 Views)

Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Franky826: 7:51pm On May 12, 2017
snap all you want. no one is winning a thing!
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2017
My school is the best cos...

1. It has pretty girls

2. I teach well

3. It has its own bus

4. They win competitions

5. Neat compound

6. Beautiful structures...

7. No good phone to take the pictures of all what av mentioned that's y I need d phone.

and, sure, I was talking about the school I teach in.... Field Star Int'l
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by oseka101(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks but I don't need your tecno my touch light phone is owk...for me
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by FavoredGuy: 8:35pm On May 12, 2017
Simply because it is best and my favourite. That's all.

Oya give me my prize
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2017
Lautech student should better not contest
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2017
Lautech students should better not contest
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by obeleking(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2017
I'm quite disappointed with techno. I purchased the techno canon CX and the speaker is very low, I always put it on speaker so I can be able to hear the receiving voice, even with that is quite low. Techno did a poor job on the speakers of this phone. Pls if there's a setting am not aware of, kindly inform me cause is seriously affecting my performance.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2017
obeleking:
I'm quite disappointed with techno. I purchased the techno canon CX and the speaker is very low, I always put it on speaker so I can be able to hear the receiving voice, even with that is quite low. Techno did a poor job on the speakers of this phone. Pls if there's a setting am not aware of, kindly inform me cause is seriously affecting my performance.
kindly return to carlcare.. but tecno has never been good with speakers the truth be say Chinese phones can never have good speakers becos their country doesn't value music but noise... just managing dem cuz of d country I find maself..dem dey try for other aspect but speaker na deir wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by essayafr: 7:43am On May 13, 2017
Do you need help with your final year project. Long essay and report ? Worry no more because we are ready to get you genuine plagiarism free content call or whatsapp on 08147732384/07054585576

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2017
Techm8:
I'd have surely won this if i were still in school. so many nice spots in my school mehn.
Better go back to school to quickly take a selfie and join the campaign. Who knows, u might win a Camon CX grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Georgekyrian(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2017
MOUAU
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2017
Franky826:
snap all you want. no one is winning a thing!
stay there. Better grab your phone and start taking pictures, and share your favorite spot in your school. Who knows you might be one of the lucky winners. smiley
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Freelancerx: 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
Behankey:
Can graduates rep their schools too? To win the phone.
lol. Graduates? Better go and buy it, it is affordable too though. Not more than 68k.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by scarycuteface(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2017
obeleking:
That's rare, check your sound settings, or maybe you take it to the nearest Carlcare for proper diagnosis.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Franky826: 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
Behankey:
stay there. Better grab your phone and start taking pictures, and share your favorite spot in your school. Who knows you might be one of the lucky winners. smiley

Which school? undecided
Which phone?
Which win?

All those ones you people did on Facebook and my neighbors son won back in 2014 una don give am?

Your marketing strategies may be working for y'all but don't play such stunt on me man... Am too old for these undecided

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2017
Akin619:
Lautech students should better not contest
Lol...Why? The school doesn't have interesting spots?
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2017
Freelancerx:
lol. Graduates? Better go and buy it, it is affordable too though. Not more than 68k.
What do you mean? Some students get money pass graduates sef
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2017
Franky826:

Which school? undecided
Which phone?
Which win?

All those ones you people did on Facebook and my neighbors son won back in 2014 una don give am?

Your marketing strategies may be working for y'all but don't play such stunt on me man... Am too old for these undecided
Lmao. Your neighbour's son no get name? Na people like una go check outside if dem greet am good morning to see if day don break. Na there u go dey wen people go win am. smiley
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Franky826: 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
Behankey:
Lmao. Your neighbour's son no get name? Na people like una go check outside if dem greet am good morning to see if day don break. Na there u go dey wen people go win am. smiley

finally Sha if Tecno tell me good morning

I'll interprete it same way they sell a 0.023MP camera device rebranded a 5MP camera.

so if you wey be promoter wey don join badt gang come and be doing good morning for me. I'll be like...

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2017
If you're a picture freak then it is needed for sure, CX takes amazing photos
Behankey:
Lol. See me thinking I should use one old pic to try and win too. Really wanna get hold of that phone tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2017
Lol you fit write JAMB oh, make you get admission sharp sharp, win this CX grin
Abdstrakt:

Azin ehn....e sure me die say I for win. Mad chillin spots dey my school that year. Walai I miss school o.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2017
grin grin ;DI no be thief *Fela's voice*

I just want Camon CX, no be my fault

Abdstrakt:

Lol....thief like you grin
How will they verify. Surely ID's can be faked.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by dejiWEST: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
I think the CX is about 60k now, 65 at most.
Freelancerx:
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol you fit write JAMB oh, make you get admission sharp sharp, win this CX grin
Tuition fee sef go guy like 4 Camon Cx grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Abdstrakt(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2017
dejiWEST:
I think the CX is about 60k now, 65 at most.
Like say the price dey come down every day. good times grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2017
paolokonqueror:
If you're a picture freak then it is needed for sure, CX takes amazing photos
I have to agree. Seen pictures taken with the CX and I'm surprised. Dem Tecno try for that one.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2017
Haaa yes oh, the pictures are elite, they really outdid themselves on that one
Behankey:
I have to agree. Seen pictures taken with the CX and I'm surprised. Dem Tecno try for that one.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2017
LMAO true, just kuku buy your CX in peace
Abdstrakt:

Tuition fee sef go guy like 4 Camon Cx grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglican Church Drags Anambra Govt To Court Over Bishop Crowther School Property / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.