Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? (843 Views)

Now That Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Can We Allow Mamman Daura Rest By Alwan Hassan / We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths / When Did We Allow Hate Take Over Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 11:25am On May 07, 2017
I met a man today and his story almost moved me to tears. Hear him

"I was born in 1984, during Buharri head of state reign and both my parents were civil servants, they were owed many months salary arrears and for the first time in their lives, they faced hardship . My mother told me of the essential commodity lines, the crazy inflation and the lack of amenities in everything. she told me of how we all almost starved, as the administration was he'll on earth. She said Buharri government ruined their two years almost.

fast forward to my adult life

My business collapsed in 2016, I trade in foreign currencies and own a registered BDC then, till the incompetence of Buharri APC government wiped out my business in terrible forex policies which just killed our exchange business. Now my business partners all changed business, am learning to sow clothes now.

I just married in 2017, me and my wife are expecting, and I only hope that Buharri won't win a second tenure so he will suffer my child. "

I left his shop angry.
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 11:53am On May 07, 2017
deleted
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 12:52pm On May 07, 2017
One man, 3 generations
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
The worst problem will be if it's Jubril up there at the rock, supposing he is about 45 years now (considering his gait and swaggerlicious movement ) grin

He may suffer another 2 generations.
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
The matter tire me
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by chomchom1(f): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari is a disaster cool

1 Like

Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by chinjo(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Yes because, with the level of suffering Nigerians has gone through in the hands of Buhari since he came into power, they are still campaigning for him and shouting sai baba. Let the suffering continue.
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by helinues: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Thread created May 07 2017

If your financial situations still remain same after almost a year of creating this thread, then you are a lazy nigga waiting for freebies.
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2019
chomchom1:
Buhari is a disaster cool

A disaster that must be voted out by fire by force
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by DrGoodman: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by dlondonbadboy: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

If your financial situations still remain same after almost a year of creating this thread, then you are a lazy nigga waiting for freebies.

But Buhari's cows remained the same after 10years na??

Do you know how many jobs people lost cos of Buhari?
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by SarkinYarki: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

Apart from your BMC work has your own life really improved? Under Buhari 1 in every 2 Nigerian is abject poor so are you saying 1 in 2 Nigerians are lazy? .Bro even you are living below the poverty bracket if I do the maths for you ..
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hardship is in his gene... Na follow come!

Give Buhari American economy and he will destroy it and turn back to blame Obama

You cannot give what you don't have eeeeee
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by helinues: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

But Buhari's cows remained the same after 10years na??

Do you know how many jobs people lost cos of Buhari?

Which job? Are you among those who lost their jobs? Dont tell me you know a friend of friends story
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by helinues: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Apart from your BMC work has your own life really improved? Under Buhari 1 in every 2 Nigerian is abject poor so are you saying 1 in 2 Nigerians are lazy? .Bro even you are living below the poverty bracket if I do the maths for you ..

And you still have money to buy data.. You dey lie
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by SarkinYarki: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

And you still have money to buy data.. You dey lie

what has data go to with what I said ... Tell me how much you earn in a month and how many close family members you have including sibling and children if any let me do the maths for you
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by helinues: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

what has data go to with what I said ... Tell me how much you earn in a month and how many close family members you have including sibling and children if any let me do the maths for you

How much do I make in a month.hmmmm

Wait, 1, 2 ,7 plus allowance everything is N15,000 (15k) per month with 3 boys and 2 girls and my wife.
Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by SarkinYarki: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
helinues:

How much do I make in a month.hmmmm

Wait, 1, 2 ,7 plus allowance everything is N15,000 (15k) per month with 3 boys and 2 girls and my wife.

I Suspect you make about a 110k monthly and you 6 siblings and two retiree parents , in all 6 just 2 are gainfully employed with the rest claiming hustlers.

Total income into your family is about 3.2 million per annum which brings your family units available living expense per person to over 900 Naira per person ...The good thing is that you are among the lucky half of Nigerian society living above 2 dollars per day per person but the bad thing is that you are all still on the threshold of poverty and still very vulnerable considering the fact that under Buhari 6 people are thrown into abject poverty every 60 seconds .

1 Like

Re: Should we allow Buharri to suffer 3 generations of Nigerians? by helinues: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I Suspect you make about a 110k monthly and you 6 siblings and two retiree parents , in all 6 just 2 are gainfully employed with the rest claiming hustlers.

Total income into your family is about 3.2 million per annum which brings your family units available living expense per person to over 900 Naira per person ...The good thing is that you are among the lucky half of Nigerian society living above 2 dollars per day per person but the bad thing is that you are all still on the threshold of poverty and still very vulnerable considering the fact that under Buhari 6 people are thrown into abject poverty every 60 seconds .

Hahahahha, counting my unhatch eggs for me... 2daful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sad News: The Commandant Of OCHA BRIGADE, Chief Kenneth Okonkwo Is Dead / What Permissions And Licences Do I Need To Repair A Local Road In My Area / 5 Reasons Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Silent or Step Down For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.