Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths (2600 Views)

Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 / Breaking: 2019, Afenifere Backs Atiku, Blast Tinubu For Supporting Buhari / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by BankeSmalls(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
A socio cultural organisation called Afenifere youths and based in the south west of Nigeria has vowed to vote President mohammed Buharri in the forthcoming general elections.
They reached this decision because Buharri has solved all the problems in Nigeria and still working to make the life of the common man better. Buharri has lifted fuel prices from #87 to #250 but we still love him. There is insecurity of lives and property as many people has been killed in the last few weeks but we in the soith west don't care. We must wait till the killings get to yorubaland brfore we react. Even if bubu is on life support and cannot contest, we must still vote for him as we suffer inthe south west.
Signed oladikpukpo olakankita
publicity secretary

10 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by uglyafonja: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
That is y Afonjas are called Zombie....
The only rejected region in the south...
The prodigal son of the south....
Backstabbers and betrayers

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by HeyCorleone(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
LMAO..

This has got to be the biggest joke of 2018.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by temptnow: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
uglyafonja:

you would have known that afenifere will never do such, the OP is just trying to be funny

14 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by EarthXmetahuman: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Flat head created another meaningless thread for flat headed pigs to feed on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by ayoxx69(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
uglyafonja:

I'm not suprised when I see this coming from you, can judge from your moniker, I know all you do is to seek attention and by doing so you are happy cos you think you've said something, see you no get sense. Or maybe you incured an incurable plague of madness from your foremonkeys. You level of stupidity is unmeasurable. This kind of animal only read the title, or maybe even if it read the full content it'll never understand.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by BankeSmalls(f): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
ayoxx69:

I'm not suprised when I see this coming from you, can judge from your moniker, I know all you do is to seek attention and by doing so you are happy cos you think you've said something, see you no get sense. Or maybe you incured an incurable plague of madness from your foremonkeys. You level of stupidity is unmeasurable. This kind of animal only read the title, or maybe even if it read the full content it'll never understand.

If you can point out anything he said there that is not an established fact, I will give you some money to eat tomorrow.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by luvinhubby(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sure bet.

I am voting Buhari in 2019, time to pay back those bigots who refused to listen to sound reasoning in 2015, it is my turn to turn my own deaf ear.

Sai baba till 2023. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by mrchichi: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
ayoxx69:

Bros, you know that clown too? He’s the Nairaland ibotic fool.

All noise no substance.

The OP is another IPOB clown that is obsessed with Yorubas. IPOB is all about lies and propaganda.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Are they youths now denying this?

hahaha..

Don't tell me they want to run from dia mess.
Afenifere youth endorse buhari second term.

na must oh..
onye gba oso...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by mrchichi: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
uglyafonja:

Yorubas don’t do follow follow. And if Yorubas should follow the South, Yorubas will follow leaders not unproductive clowns in the SE. If Yorubas should follow anyone in the South, they wouldn’t follow jesters who ran from their region and made themselves slaves and refugees in Yorubaland. If Yorubas should backstab or betray anyone, the betrayed would have to be loyal brothers of the Yorubas. How can yorubas follow enemies that envy and hate Yoruba success?

Carry your disjointed and attaché by force southern unity vomit from here. Yorubas aren’t interested.

If this hateful manipulation by the OP is an attempt to sway Yorubas to vote for Atiku, then you’ve lost. Go and take politics 101.

You can continue logging in with multiple IDs to give yourself likes and post the same “afonja” crap posts, but it won’t change the fact that Atichukwu won’t win 2019 election.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by clevvermind(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Afonjas will always prove that they are a slave to the north.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by funlord(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
First of all the O.P is a MAN...probably named akanegbu....with a t square shaped skull...a _penis....a very bushy beard...loves lies and akpu...is most likely from aba...is highly ignorant and claims to be a jew in absentia from time to time! EOD.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by TenderSol: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmm! GOD bless Nigeria.
Whoever is vying for any position in 2019 MUST issue a manifesto. Candidates MUST participate in several debates before the election is held in 2019. Enough of electing clueless leaders into office.
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by omonnakoda: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
you would have known that afenifere will never do such, the OP is just trying to be funny
You are weak?
Why should you explain or justify yourself to nonenties. If if is in Yoruba interest to beat drums with spoons we will do so and we owe no one any explanation.
All these childish psychology should be obvious. Come 2019 we will vote Buhari and NOTHING will happen.
Nothing

3 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by temptnow: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
omonnakoda:

You are weak?
Why should you explain or justify yourself to nonenties. If if is in Yoruba interest to beat drums with spoons we will do so and we owe no one any explanation.
All these childish psychology should be obvious. Come 2019 we will vote Buhari and NOTHING will happen.
Nothing
shut up your mouth you and who will vote for Buhari. Ogun bend your mouth there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Michael004: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:
A socio cultural organisation called Afenifere youths and based in the south west of Nigeria has vowed to vote President mohammed Buharri in the forthcoming general elections.
They reached this decision because Buharri has solved all the problems in Nigeria and still working to make the life of the common man better. Buharri has lifted fuel prices from #87 to #250 but we still love him. There is insecurity of lives and property as many people has been killed in the last few weeks but we in the soith west don't care. We must wait till the killings get to yorubaland brfore we react. Even if bubu is on life support and cannot contest, we must still vote for him as we suffer inthe south west.
publicity secretary
Let fly na. I believe we can fly

3 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by omonnakoda: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
shut up your mouth you and who will vote for Buhari. Ogun bend your mouth there
Ogun? He is my person. Personally.
We are roommates
Ogun will kill your mother in public 23 days
There is no way she can see February
LaKaye oshinmole
Olomi nle Fi eje we
Aja ti De ile
Eran awun ohun Ipanu ni
Mi o pe o Ko ma je
Su re tete
Tete tete
Ko je mi ho
Hoo ooo
Da da ni weere n rin
Kan won lese
Ko fo won loju
Ere ni Ko ba won see
Ma ba won ja
Ere ni Ogun n ba aja se ti
O fi be lori
Ma ba won ja
Ere ni o ba wundia see
Ti eje n se omi ni idi re
Ere ni Ko ba won se

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by rhemmiedream(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Like Omonnakoda rightly said. No one is going to fall for the OSUS tricks. We 'll vote PMB in 2019 and heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by rhemmiedream(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:
publicity secretary

See this cretin. May you remain small in all ramifications this new year for denying your Osu heritage.
You parallelogram headed criminals can Atikulate for all you want. We 'll vote for PMB in 2019 and he 'll rule till 2023.

The opinion of some useless reactive terrorists from poto poto land is largely inconsequential !!!

1 Like

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
We yoruba muslim must vote for buhari whether our christian brothers like it.

5 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by rhemmiedream(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
omonnakoda:

You are weak?
Nothing
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by rhemmiedream(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
loveth361:
All osu from Ebonyi and Enugu must articulate whether our wawa jew blodas from Imo and Anambra like it or not

2 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by rhemmiedream(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
clevvermind:
And Atiku is from Ughelli Useless flesh eating , flat..headed osu from the crime infested, gully ravaged, cursed, barren land of subhumans.

3 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by kings09(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yes oo. He must rule till 2099. Ably supported by patriots like sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives, python1, mrhistorian, usba n other zombies

3 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by nwoke37: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari has just created a healthcare initiative called BuhariCare !!
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by zombieTRACKER: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Flat head created another meaningless thread for flat headed pigs to feed on.

I don't know why I knew you were here
Maybe cos it's a pathetic tribal thread

2 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by BankeSmalls(f): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2018
loveth361:

sure grin
Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by EbubeIkedi: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2018
bounty007:
Are they youths now denying this?

hahaha..

Don't tell me they want to run from dia mess.
Afenifere youth endorse buhari second term.

na must oh..
onye gba oso...

You are living with your old mother in far away Ile Ife cos of poverty which happens to be your best friend yet you are always online insulting people that can feed your family for 300 years non stop. I am ashamed on your behalf. Spits

4 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by EbubeIkedi: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2018
clevvermind:

Coming from a wawa Ibo who is ready to die for Atiku. You all are not only slaves to the North but to all tribes in Nigeria. You have no value and reason everyone piss on you loudmouthed criminals. Lmaoooo

5 Likes

Re: We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths by BankeSmalls(f): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2018
EbubeIkedi:

You are living with your old mother in far away Ile Ife cos of poverty which happens to be your best friend yet you are always online insulting people that can feed your family for 300 years non stop. I am ashamed on your behalf. Spits

and they live in a mud house with brown roof grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Opposition Votes Will Be Shared Due To Obasanjo’s Failure To Adopt PDP/SDP / Throwback I Have Fulani Blood In Me My Grandfather Is A Sheik ... FFK / PDP Senators Dance At Ekweremadu's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.