Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital (2073 Views)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (photos) / Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital,(photos) / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by marvin902(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2017
As reported by Ibe Caleb on social media;
A lady... decided to use CASSAVA as a Love Machine. She
carved the mouth to d desired shape. She had been using...
while using it on herself (recently) the cassava went deep in
and got stuck. She started bleeding and had to cry out for
help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Shelloween(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2017
Jesu
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 07, 2017
embarassed

Nawaaaaa! Why cassava? It has a very rough skin sha cry

I wonder what happened now to her great wall of vagina...

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2017
By the look from the cassava carving , that babe has a a bright future.... She should market some classes into vegetable carving for sexual satisfaction.
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
embarassed

I think she used a condom to smoothens things out ( check the photo, condom still present)
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I think she used a condom to smoothens things out ( check the photo, condom still present)

Even if she used condom sha..due to roughness this condom cud break ooo..and cud bruised or lacerate the wall of her NUNU, i mean literally embarassed
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by PenisCaP: 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
Na tekno cause all this one shaa.
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Karlman: 2:15pm On May 07, 2017
o boy....and funny thing is that this same babe will be forming hard to lay on the street where free natural dicks are wasting away
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Even if she used condom sha..due to roughness this condom cud break ooo..and cud bruised or lacerate the wall of her NUNU, i mean literally embarassed

hmmmm
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
embarassed

hmmm na wa ooo,,,is there no men in the streets anymore
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm na wa ooo,,,is there no men in the streets anymore

Well, i dunno..maybe her village is dominated by women sha grin

Pussie & Pussie dont fvcck sha... cheesy
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by mexxmoney: 2:49pm On May 07, 2017
Tekno should be held responsible..... I am sure that babe has been listening to 'pana' a lot
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2017
grin Soo funny
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
grin Soo funny
Lol na did kin tin u dey like
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Adasun(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2017
mtcheew na kasava dis one da use?u want me to avoid kasava like cocumber abi?
E no go work
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

As a woman, you do know that when you are so h0rny that you can't think straight (and no anaconda to take care of you), then only a good self-service session will do, to get your senses back.

But true, a cucumber previously dipped in warm water, would have been safer.
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

As a woman, you do know that when you are so h0rny that you can't think straight (and no anaconda to take care of you), then only a good self-service session will do, to get your senses back.

But true, a cucumber previously dipped in warm water, would have been safer.

Hahahaha...as if men cud think straight if their kondo is hard like zuma rock grin grin grin

Well, konji na bastard xa & nobody cant stopped it... cheesy
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha...as if men cud think straight if their kondo is hard like zuma rock grin grin grin

Men aint better when konji catches, but the majority will simply say "I love you" or better yet "I want you to be my wife" for any babe to magically open her legs.lol!

Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Men aint better when konji catches, but the majority will simply say "I love you" or better yet "I want you to be my wife" for any babe to magically open her legs.lol!

It seems tat ur an expert in this area wink

Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

It seems tat ur an expert in this area wink

Will never use the abomination of mankind (called marriage), to get between a woman's legs. When women are throwing coochie at men like frisbees, on any given weekend, marriage/love proposal is a waste of energy.

Its a known fact that we men have better means/options to get rid of konji, because we don't always associate sex with our emotions, like women do.
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Will never use the abomination of mankind (called marriage), to get between a woman's legs. When women are throwing coochie at men like frisbees, on any given weekend, marriage/love proposal is a waste of energy.

Its a known fact that we men have better means/options to get rid of konji, because we don't always associate sex with our emotions, like women do.

Not all women associate emotions when having sex..some juz like wanna have fun as well... wink

Some women can control their emotions too grin
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Not all women associate emotions when having sex..some juz like wanna have fun as well... wink

Some women can control their emotions too grin

In the real world, yeah.....but in Nigeria, these women are a minority, where the majority think their coochie is sacred, and want a man to dance on his head before she hands it, or foolishly believes she is doing him a favour when sleeping with him (that often is exchanged for gift/money/handouts)

Imagine the damage she must have done to "our" (men's) coochie. No matter how this lady carved that cassava, it can never be better than a real anaconda. NEVER!
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

We can. Men have several erections a day.

The problems is when we see a girl we like, then have an erection. grin
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2017
Fake
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Opakan2: 6:03pm On May 07, 2017
That cassava don suffer no be small.. see the thing looking like real dic.k already..

women eeh! fear them
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol na dis kin tin u dey like
no really why would someone do that. shocked not even a cucumber. shocked shocked shocked A cassava? Crazy
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
no really why would someone do that. shocked not even a cucumber. shocked shocked shocked A cassava? Crazy
cheesy lol
Re: OMG! Lady Who Uses Cassava As Her S£x Toy Lands In Hospital by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

cheesy lol
meanwhile, you didn't answer my question. you live in lagos or UK?

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Must Have Sex At Least Once Every Week (most Read) / Who Know These Beautiful Ladies? / Are These B**bs Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.