Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (37012 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Nasiruddeen(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=abescom post=56293331]Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

1. Why wasn't Jonathan with all the power he had in the land while he was president not able to unravel the mystery and free the girls? Note that he had the support of all the army, police, airforce, navy, all intelligence departments, the CBN, the majority at the upper and lower chamber, the sympathy of Nigerians who wanted the girls released, the sympathy of the parents of the girls who would not have minded he shaming whoever are involved.

2. Why did Jonathan and his government claim there was no such kidnap only to come out 48 hours later to say they have the situation under control. If there was no kidnap, why the change of tone?

3. Could Nigeria's evil politicians have successfully fooled the whole world? Note, not a single intelligence department the world over has claimed there was no kidnap by Boko haram or that it was planned? Do we have more intelligence than Russia? The UK? The USA? China? Isreal and co? You may say USA wasn't supporting the GEJ government but he had ample support from China and Russia? If it was fake or planned how come none of these countries haven't said so so far?

3. BBC and many other media houses have had journalists ( I personally met one at BBC road at Ikoyi he and myself came for an interview with D1 of Kennis music unfortunately I can't share what I heard on here) doing their investigative work but none has been able to come up with your type of truth. They all must hate GEJ then?

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to this posers.

Over 200 Chibok Girls were taken away from a healthy president, GEJ. A "sick president, PMB" is returning almost half of them to their parents.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by aby1976(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2017
exlinkleads:
I wrote a post about this purported capture and release of Chibok schoolgirls yesterday and many people were criticizing me, saying that my cynical approach to things is not good and is not patriotic. I told them they only way to be patriotic to a government is to criticize what you think is not right.

I had reasons to believe that Chibok school girls might be a myth that we will all here how it went down as the time goes on and suffice to say, is not only me that echoed this sentiments. Host of Nigeria, I mean 1000's of Nigerians believe this is the deception of the century. I mean most of them thinks that the government knows were this girls are all along.

See what Nigerians on twitter thinks about the release of Chibok schoolgirls...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/see-what-1000s-of-nigerians-are-saying.html

Can u see how many likes and retweets? Forget about chukwuma, chukuemeka nd co as they just naturally hate Buhari
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by jamace(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Nasiruddeen post=56301568][/quote]

Chibok Girls were kept in a politician’s house: https://www.nairaland.com/3567791/chibok-girls-kept-politicians-house
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by mytym(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2017
exlinkleads:
I wrote a post about this purported capture and release of Chibok schoolgirls yesterday and many people were criticizing me, saying that my cynical approach to things is not good and is not patriotic. I told them they only way to be patriotic to a government is to criticize what you think is not right.

I had reasons to believe that Chibok school girls might be a myth that we will all here how it went down as the time goes on and suffice to say, is not only me that echoed this sentiments. Host of Nigeria, I mean 1000's of Nigerians believe this is the deception of the century. I mean most of them thinks that the government knows were this girls are all along.

See what Nigerians on twitter thinks about the release of Chibok schoolgirls...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/see-what-1000s-of-nigerians-are-saying.html

I tell you, I thought I was the only person been overtly 'sensitive'.

Those girls have been fine all along. We'll recollect that Obasanjo in the heat of the kidnap hype that time went into 'Boko Harams camp' to check the girls. He came back with prophecy of doom that most of the girls may not come back...For me this may/maynot be partly due to the fact that No girl was kidnapped in the 1st place.

Secondly they needed something concrete against GEJ and the Master Crafters are still alive...(IBB, Obj, Danjuma, Abdusalami). The hype by Western countries about Chibok was more than a Kidnap plot...It was a means to an end (topple GEJ)....Now it's achieved and cleverly did a fast one on us during 2015 campaign by ensuring that Bringing Chibok Girls back was included in PMB priorities (whether he's aware of the plot or otherwise).

Madam Oby Ezeks was not part of the plot apparently and She was USED on a supposedly just cause. In the process she got personal with the Army spokesman who clearly were in the know from the day the said girls were 'kidnapped'.

Note: Immediately the news broke that some school girls have been kidnapped while writing exams, the Army few hours later DEBUNKED it on TV and said No girls were kidnapped. 24hours later, the same Army through the spokesman came out again to retract their initial stance and Confirm that a number of girls were 'kidnapped'. This led to conflicting reports on the ACTUAL NUMBER to be claimed officially.

Also there was issue of failed Negotiation.

The 3 musketeers (OBJ, IBB, Abdusalami) held a closed-door meeting in Minna just last week. It is not unconnected to this 'release' which is part of series of underground schemes they may have done on behalf of PMB.

The 21 girls that were exchanged last year happened shortly after May 29...(can't remember the precise date). These 82 girls are released 3weeks before may 29.

We should also not forget that Boko Haram had at some in the past nominated Muhammad Buhari to represent them at the earliest stage of 'negotiation'.

I couldn't agree more with you that the Chibok case has been one might ruse played on the intelligence of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by maldino: 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
We will all get to know the truth about this BH drama....the truth will always prevail.... Fake Government
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Jakama90(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
APC + Bubu = Chibok scam....
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Niceiroko: 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:
Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

1. Why wasn't Jonathan with all the power he had in the land while he was president not able to unravel the mystery and free the girls? Note that he had the support of all the army, police, airforce, navy, all intelligence departments, the CBN, the majority at the upper and lower chamber, the sympathy of Nigerians who wanted the girls released, the sympathy of the parents of the girls who would not have minded he shaming whoever are involved.

2. Why did Jonathan and his government claim there was no such kidnap only to come out 48 hours later to say they have the situation under control. If there was no kidnap, why the change of tone?

3. Could Nigeria's evil politicians have successfully fooled the whole world? Note, not a single intelligence department the world over has claimed there was no kidnap by Boko haram or that it was planned? Do we have more intelligence than Russia? The UK? The USA? China? Isreal and co? You may say USA wasn't supporting the GEJ government but he had ample support from China and Russia? If it was fake or planned how come none of these countries haven't said so so far?

3. BBC and many other media houses have had journalists ( I personally met one at BBC road at Ikoyi he and myself came for an interview with D1 of Kennis music unfortunately I can't share what I heard on here) doing their investigative work but none has been able to come up with your type of truth. They all must hate GEJ then?

I await your reply but off course I know no genuine thing will be said to this posers.
what has buhari done nothing,the terrorist agree to release the girls all for d sake of d north if real
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by demitola(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Bro you just wasted your time to typy rubbish. GEJ knew the power behind Boko Haram was stronger than him.

GEJ knew everything about Boko Haram but some ppl in Nigeria are untouchable, that's why he was always lamenting that he knows the ppl behind Boko Haram but he can't touch them.

Believe me, Buhari and Tinubu know about Boko Haram origin.......

Beside, nobody was kidnapped, because there is no how we can have 200and something ppl writing weac In one school
GEJ knew this...... GEJ knew that..... lool..... GEJ also knew he gat no balls to be a president that could deliver when it mattered most, infact GEJ knew he lost the basic home front (His wife). May we never experience the badluck called GEJ again! Meanwhile PMB ride on! My vote dey wait for you incase you contest in 2019!
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by fortune1968: 8:45pm On May 07, 2017
SAI BABA ! Shame to the shoeless beast !
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by bitcoinvin(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:
Samuel, Uzor, Chidi, Chukwu, etc are not Nigerians abeg, they're Biadrug.

mods will not ban this person but comment against Apc or islam and they ban u..rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by exlinkleads(f): 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
4dor:

I think this rubbish needs to stop, even if nobody trusts the Nigerian Government, is the Swiss government and the Red Cross who are actually handling the negotiations lying?

Before chibok girls were kidnapped, after chibok girls were kidnapped and nobody is even talking about those ones.

Are you for real? Is the Swiss government and the Red Cross who are actually handling the negotiations lying?

who the hell do you think is the Swiss government and Red Cross? hu - They are just the means to an end.

U dey here dey trust Swiss Government. Which means you can even trust what Americans tell u....hahahaha

wake up bro
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by exlinkleads(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
mytym:

Those girls have been fine all along. We'll recollect that Obasanjo in the heat of the kidnap hype that time went into 'Boko Harams camp' to check the girls. He came back with prophecy of doom that most of the girls may not come back...For me this may/maynot be partly due to the fact that No girl was kidnapped in the 1st place.

Secondly they needed something concrete against GEJ and the Master Crafters are still alive...(IBB, Obj, Danjuma, Abdusalami). The hype by Western countries about Chibok was more than a Kidnap plot...It was a means to an end (topple GEJ)....Now it's achieved and cleverly did a fast one on us during 2015 campaign by ensuring that Bringing Chibok Girls back was included in PMB priorities (whether he's aware of the plot or otherwise).

Madam Oby Ezeks was not part of the plot apparently and She was USED on a supposedly just cause. In the process she got personal with the Army spokesman who clearly were in the know from the day the said girls were 'kidnapped'.

Note: Immediately the news broke that some school girls have been kidnapped while writing exams, the Army few hours later DEBUNKED it on TV and said No girls were kidnapped. 24hours later, the same Army through the spokesman came out again to retract their initial stance and Confirm that a number of girls were 'kidnapped'. This led to conflicting reports on the ACTUAL NUMBER to be claimed officially.

The 3 musketeers (OBJ, IBB, Abdusalami) held a closed-door meeting in Minna just last week. It is not unconnected to this 'release' which is part of series of underground schemes they may have done on behalf of PMB.

The 21 girls that were exchanged last year happened shortly after May 29...(can't remember the precise date). These 82 girls are released 3weeks before may 29.

We should also not forget that Boko Haram had at some in the past nominated Muhammad Buhari to represent them at the earliest stage of 'negotiation'.

I couldn't agree more with you that the Chibok case has been one might ruse played on the intelligence of Nigerians.

you are perfectly on point bro, I will even add some of your point to my blog post self

No i remember the meeting u are talking about.

This government is a doom to Nigerians
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by roeb1987(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2017
If u say the truth u will die, if u don't u will also die! Why not say the truth and die innocently!
We all know and see the drama rampaging the abduction and the release of the Chibok girls. I could recall when Nigerians were in the mid of recession and Nigerians were busy talking (negatively) about the current administration, some of the girls were released which later silence the criticism of the current PMB's administration. Now Nigerians were eager to know the state of their president health, some of the girls were also released. which I believe will silence the eagerness of Nigerians to know the president state of health. pls, who is fooling who?
This is season two of the Chibok girls...watch out for season three
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Justifiedjosh: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
well i have always say this... that the chibok galz was a propaganda permit me using their terms (APC). Initially it started like play and it was well orchestrated and it became the song in vogue... now we are beginning to see why the principal dauta refuses to follow the gals cos they were not sure they will be in power... and now we thank God we foolishly voted them in at least we achieve getting the stolen galz or should i say the borrowed gals back to their parent
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by 4dor: 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
exlinkleads:

Are you for real? Is the Swiss government and the Red Cross who are actually handling the negotiations lying?

who the hell do you think is the Swiss government and Red Cross? hu - They are just the means to an end.

U dey here dey trust Swiss Government
. Which means you can even trust what Americans tell u....hahahaha

wake up bro

Give me one valid reason why I shouldn't, back up your reason with proof.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by exlinkleads(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
4dor:

Give me one valid reason why I shouldn't, back up your reason with proof.

You want proof?

Checkout the rule the armesty international under the guise of America and Swiss government played in the division of India and Pakistan

problem is, it will even be harder for u to see the truth because you seem not to be thinking radically or rather cynically
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by 4dor: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
exlinkleads:

You want proof?

Checkout the rule the armesty international under the guise of America and Swiss government played in the division of India and Pakistan

problem is, it will even be harder for u to see the truth because you seem not to be thinking radically or rather cynically

We can't reach a valid conclusion based on conspiracy theories. As for the emboldened, after attending one of the best Universities in the world, working with exceptional Software Engineers with at least above average IQ for years, it's the funniest appraisal I have seen. Once again any argument that can't be backed up with valid proof remains invalid, smart humans are logical not radical.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by BornAgainMay: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
demitola:

GEJ knew this...... GEJ knew that..... lool..... GEJ also knew he gat no balls to be a president that could deliver when it mattered most, infact GEJ knew he lost the basic home front (His wife). May we never experience the badluck called GEJ again! Meanwhile PMB ride on! My vote dey wait for you incase you contest in 2019!

Continue to vote na,,, na your ppl still dey fall inside lagoon....
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by Abdul124(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
It is their headache not mine.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ststyreal(f): 11:33pm On May 07, 2017
abescom:
Some of them are just talking trash. Let's assume the girls were not taken by any bokoharam and were just kept somewhere or that Boko haram actually took them but it was all planned by perpetrators of evil which to be honest is quite possible. But the question is :

Politicians can go to any length to cover their evil just for a temporary days because the truth must surely prevail. Remember that there are some enemies in the camp of Jonathan has friends, who must have planned with the outside enemies to frustrate every efforts of the young man, who is so ignorant of the deeper level of evils in federal politics prior to his assumption as the president. Honestly, Jonathan is just an ordinary civilian who God smiles on and is so overwhelmed with the evils in federal politics that he lost the strength to control to the demonic ones in his midst. So forget that thing, APC or better still, enemies of Jonathan are responsible for the missing chibok girls just to discredit his government and God will surely expose the truth someday. My take though, I am not a politician nor a supporter of any part/body, but am ordinary Nigerian. May God bless us with a good leader who will get it right.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ststyreal(f): 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
gbosunz:
Are u telling me DAT dir was another govt. bigger Dan Jona govt when does girls were kidnapped?
Forget that thing my brother. It is just like what we are experiencing with pmb now, he is not the one ruling, there is another government ruling unbehalf of him which made his wife to shout abinitio and they are called CABALS. Make God forgive us and send us a saviour because i just needed a country i can be proud of like Britain and US. I pray God help us.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by ideas4real: 12:14am On May 08, 2017
abescom:

. Don't mind them. They can never give you any reasonable answer yet they claimed scam. If I should even agree with them that it is a scam they should help me burst the so called scam to convince me. This is the reason why Nigeria is not making progress . When a government was there that did nothing against BH while they were killing people and kidnapped these girls but this government has done everything possible to bring the girls back and restore peace in the south east.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by SycophanticGoat: 1:27am On May 08, 2017
abescom:

What of the C-in-C overseeing the affairs of the state as at the time this act was perpetrated? The same demonic governor was warned prior to the event (movie script) not to allow for exams to be written there due to the high level if insecurity in that state. Isn't it safe to conclude that the whole event was stage managed with all northern cabals and powerblocs the chief orchestrators?

The day you folks will start telling yourselves the truth will be the day you will see this country move forward as one. Otherwise, the country will continue to be doome..
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by diegwu01: 8:15am On May 08, 2017
mytym:

Shortly after May 29 of course you wont remember the date because you are composing a lie to buttress your pointless post. Since when is October 13th shortly after May?
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by mytym(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2017
roeb1987:
If u say the truth u will die, if u don't u will also die! Why not say the truth and die innocently!
We all know and see the drama rampaging the abduction and the release of the Chibok girls. I could recall when Nigerians were in the mid of recession and Nigerians were busy talking (negatively) about the current administration, some of the girls were released which later silence the criticism of the current PMB's administration. Now Nigerians were eager to know the state of their president health, some of the girls were also released. which I believe will silence the eagerness of Nigerians to know the president state of health. pls, who is fooling who?
This is season two of the Chibok girls...watch out for season three

God bless you.
The news of Buhari leaving for London broke after I had written my earlier post.
I am even more convinced now that the outcome of the meeting IBB, OBJ, Abdusalami had is exactly what is playing out....We should keep fingers crossed on next set of events peradventure PMB didnt make it back. (God Forbid)

We are being distracted!
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by fareed69(m): 2:21am On May 09, 2017
FLYFIRE:

It's a zombie like you that needs deliverance the most. And let me tell you, you WILL PAY for it soonest.

PAY FOR IT?

Probably in your dreams.
Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by exlinkleads(f): 4:34pm On May 10, 2017
4dor:

We can't reach a valid conclusion based on conspiracy theories. As for the emboldened, after attending one of the best Universities in the world, working with exceptional Software Engineers with at least above average IQ for years, it's the funniest appraisal I have seen. Once again any argument that can't be backed up with valid proof remains invalid, smart humans are logical not radical.

I am a computer engineer myself and I know what logical thinking is. If I put in a bad word in my previous message, I stand corrected. In the end, what a trying to say is that proof is not really "truth" rather proof is what you persuade people to believe with evidence that screams logic.

I may not be able to collaborate my claim with a proof but that doesn't mean is not true. Heck I can't prove OBJ is a crime master but that doesn't me he is not. I also understand that logical thinking is inherent in software and engineering world but my friend, is only in that world that those words exit.

Anyway, in all, in all, you get to believe what you want and I get to believe what I wish - right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls by mytym(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
4dor:

Sir, you may be at par with the brightest brains but that aptitude is not absolute requirement for all endeavors , political Intelligence​ is different especially if it pertains to Nigeria.
That a fact is invalid doesn't necessarily mean it's not true. It only means the person presenting it doesn't have substantial evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

It doesn't change what is true. Conspiracies or otherwise

https://www.nairaland.com/3796008/fg-bars-chibok-girls-sharing#56473678

Here's another

https://www.nairaland.com/3797314/princess-pako-talks-chibok-girls#56494964

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report / Court orders DSS to release Sowore, Bakare within 24 hours / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.