Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Purpose Gives Your Life Meaning By Mike Brescia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Purpose Gives Your Life Meaning By Mike Brescia (600 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Gives Your Life Meaning By Mike Brescia by ukpai4real: 1:46am On Jan 09, 2010
Purpose Gives Your Life Meaning By Mike Brescia

Look at any person, past or present, who achieved truly great things. People you know. Behind their accomplishments you will undoubtedly find a passion and love for what they do.

That deep emotion can only be aroused by a compelling purpose…

…an idea about what their life is to stand for.

So few people ever take even a few minutes and think about their purpose. Hardly anyone ever asks himself or herself, “What am I here for?” I never asked myself that question until October 1996.

In building the largest business of its type in the world, I became a slave to it. Building that business was not my purpose. So I asked myself, “What would I really love to do if I didn’t have to work to make a living?” The answer allowed me to be able to talk to tens of thousands of people every day.

And I love doing it…

Here’s a great story about being led by a great purpose:

to continue this article click on
http://yourinnermind..com/2010/01/purpose-gives-your-life-meaning-by-mike.html

(1) (Reply)

Loan Need With Profit / Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/MANDATE TO THE BUYER / United States Dollars Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.