Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (13221 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by menxer: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mujtahida:

Google Hermes Trismegestus
I don't need to Google it, Kybalion is the title of the book. I have it already.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tjmc: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Good morning brethren
Please I just need a honest interpretation of this dream which I just woke up from now

I was given two loaves of bread( one big one family size and a small one) and a pair of sandals

So after collecting them, someone was telling me that I should be thankful for the gift

But I showed no excitement and was as about writing an article on arsenal
A friend now came collected my chalk and wrote we are champions and then handed the chalk back to me.
Please what's the significance of the bread and the "we are champions"
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tjmc: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls billy Is this thread dead
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
tjmc:
Pls billy Is this thread dead

My threads do not die. I check on them from time to time to respond to those who desire my assistance in this dangerous planet.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tjmc: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
So all in all the steps we are to use in materialising our desires are
Having a mental pix of our desire
Attending a church like lords chosen for the submission of the desire in a tetrahedron shaped cube at the mention of the word amen.

My question is for how long should one hold the mental pix before submissions
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
tjmc:
So all in all the steps we are to use in materialising our desires are
Having a mental pix of our desire
Attending a church like lords chosen for the submission of the desire in a tetrahedron shaped cube at the mention of the word amen.

My question is for how long should one hold the mental pix before submissions

Just 9 seconds as long as there is mass consciousness.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tjmc: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wao. I would do visit next week in their church at ijesha on Sunday next week to experiment

Billyonaire:

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by IAMJojo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Will this work for a house,i want a place of own right am with a friend but dont have the resources(finances)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Can Someone Explain First Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.