Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (12814 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 08, 2017
4FcukCop:

This quite solved a puzzle. Permit me to ask, How many lifetime have you lived cheesy
Life is eternal, we journey the cosmos in different spacesuits at different intervals to different planets and planes. Or did you mean how many lifetimes I have come to Planet Earth ?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 08, 2017
foxe:
My small contributions
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by foxe(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2017
Teensway:
Nice
cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by chinoxstock: 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2017
Sorry guys, I had a few guests to tend to, we shall proceed to the next steps.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by jchioma: 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
Following...
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
Take a Clean Sheet of paper and write this down. Make sure the paper is beautiful enough, if you have a Business Card, write at the back of the Card, cos its portable. Cos you need to carry this with you wherever you go and look at it as often as you breath, I am joking but with each breath you take, you should remember this 30 Days Rule:

Write Down Your Desired Object that you intend to materialize. Make it realistic based on your brackets of possibilities, but I tend to go for things that are higher than all my expectations so I can fight my doubts and ignite something greater in me. But start with a realistic goal a tough one that you have not been able to achieve in the past despite all efforts. It is time to make it come through.

If your desired object, which you want to materialize is a new house, write with UPPER CASE LETTERS - "MY CAR" or "MY HOUSE" or MY BABY" or "MY HEALING". Write down what ever that Desire is. You must 'believe' 100% without a doubt, that you are capable of achieving this. Do not question Nature or God or whatever name you call the Infinite Source how you will intend to make the money. That is not your business, your business is to collapse waves and submit your desires and fertilize it while allowing the factors of nature to nurture your seeds to fruition.

Under that DESIRE, Write Today's date (May 8, 2017 - June 6th) if that makes 30 Days. But if you prefer to Start this exercise another day, write that day's date and extrapolate to the next 30 Days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 08, 2017
Make sure your handwriting is beautiful and Clear. After writing that down, you will place that piece of paper close to your computer while at the office or at home, on your dashboard when you are driving. The point is to make sure that the paper stays at a distance that you can see almost always. This is important.

Alongside this piece of Paper, print a photo of your desired Goal, and keep it alongside that Desire paper, and hold these two so dear to you. All your focus will be on this for the next 30 days and if you miss or forget it, do not beat yourself up, you are human, continue on the date you remember and try to stay focused, it shows us how lazy we are to even having our desires in our heart yet we expect miracles to happen in our favour.

Next step, in a jiffy.

6 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take a Clean Sheet of paper and write this down. Make sure the paper is beautiful enough, if you have a Business Card, write at the back of the Card, cos its portable. Cos you need to carry this with you wherever you go and look at it as often as you breath, I am joking but with each breath you take, you should remember this 30 Days Rule:

Write Down Your Desired Object that you intend to materialize. Make it realistic based on your brackets of possibilities, but I tend to go for things that are higher than all my expectations so I can fight my doubts and ignite something greater in me. But start with a realistic goal a tough one that you have not been able to achieve in the past despite all efforts. It is time to make it come through.

If your desired object, which you want to materialize is a new house, write with UPPER CASE LETTERS - "MY CAR" or "MY HOUSE" or MY BABY" or "MY HEALING". Write down what ever that Desire is. You must 'believe' 100% without a doubt, that you are capable of achieving this. Do not question Nature or God or whatever name you call the Infinite Source how you will intend to make the money. That is not your business, your business is to collapse waves and submit your desires and fertilize it while allowing the factors of nature to nurture your seeds to fruition.

Under that DESIRE, Write Today's date (May 8, 2017 - June 6th) if that makes 30 Days. But if you prefer to Start this exercise another day, write that day's date and extrapolate to the next 30 Days.

I need money just money can this work for money or just objects grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2017
#Breathing and how to incorporate it to materialization.

I can not stress how much Air is important to us. We are taught that Oxygen is vital to our life but we are not actually taught that transports the Air which has 21% oxygen as composition. All around us is plasma, you can call it ether, if that makes more sense.

Let's digress.
What billions of people do not know, is that WiFi signal is everywhere in nature, it is in the air already. Our internet modem offers the ISPs opportunity to regulate the bandwidth and introduce billing systems to signals that are readily in nature. Same thing with Witricity. Electricity is available in nature and we are actually aware that our body is powered by static electricity and our endocrine system and neurons transmit electrical impulses, so in essence, we can test our conductivity and increase the electricity of our body, which is generated from the heart as it pumps blood and create magnetism via the opening and closing sounds of the valves. So the heart produces electricity to keep the body ONLINE.

Now, to materialize our thoughts, we must put our body online.

There are ways you can do this with breathing techniques, as you hold plasma filled Air in your lungs and conduct the breathing exercise, you will feel that you are re-connected back to Life Force. This Life Force which we think is just oxygen is more than that. You breath in ether and consciousness is embedded in air. So, put your body online almost always, by monitoring your breaths.

No one taught us how to breath, the right way to breath is DEEP. Fill your entire lungs with Air. It is free, and exhale and inhale full breath, do it for 20 minutes and tell me what you feel. I will incorporate this breath in our exercise.

Stay tuned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
I need money just money can this work for money or just objects grin
Wrong! It is not money that you need, cos money is a third-party. Money is a messenger. It is a wrong notion to believe that you need money, when you are actually searching for money to enable you get the things you want. The Secret is to go for what you want, and money will become just a messenger and if you can get what you want without spending money, then you have discovered the secret to success and happiness. So, focus on what you need and money to fulfil it wouldnt be a problem.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2017
Let's Proceed:

I am not asking anyone to 'believe'. I am not asking you to give it a try, but I am hoping I will help at least one Human Being understand the principles behind Success.

6 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Wrong! It is not money that you need, cos money is a third-party. Money is a messenger. It is a wrong notion to believe that you need money, when you are actually searching for money to enable you get the things you want. The Secret is to go for what you want, and money will become just a messenger and if you can get what you want without spending money, then you have discovered the secret to success and happiness. So, focus on what you need and money to fulfil it wouldnt be a problem.
Chia! ..mehn you're wise.

10 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2017
I know many people have not devoted their time to meditation, spirituality and even do not know how to pray. For such people, I will introduce you to the world of Mass Consciousness, since the Observer is always available in such gatherings. It is the short-cut but it will be worth your try.

But if you can raise your vibration to a higher Dimension and Density than your Desire, then I have a different template for you, cos in your home and in your office, you can be a working miracle.

But Let's Go to Church and harness the Energy of the Congregants. I will try to attain a Mosque to see how we can use Jumat for the same purpose, but for this thread, we are heading to the Church

Shall we begin--

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
Chia! ..mehn you're wise.
That is why I am a billionaire and a very happy one.

7 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 08, 2017
Every Human Being on Earth, at its core is LIGHT. Call it Photon if you like. Soul is Light, and the framework of the Human Blueprint is etheric light body, Light has unlimited memory storage. So, we are Beings of Light. And we connect to each other on etheric grid. The Human Energy, connects to each other. We are all connected, and we glow as we alter our vibration either in prayer, meditation, breathing techniques, smoking weed and other plants, mushrooms etc. Since Our Glow is proportional to our vibrational frequencies then if you are a 5D or above entity, observing the 3D world and 4D entities outside the constructs of Time and Space, you see a planet connected, light connecting all beings.

It is this LIGHT that the Angels, ETs, Archons, Demons, Satan, Jehovah, etc use to locate a Soul that has higher vibration and you become either an object of assistance, subject of attacks, subject to be used as Light to help the world or etc and if you recognize your true nature, you can actually alter your radiation to signal a particular constellation of beings to come to your assistance.

Since we are heading to Church, we need a great Church, where we can connect to the 7D, I think this is the highest Dimension you can attain while in this physical body, meaning you really have to do a lot to crystallize your merkaba to Ascend to that Dimension in a physical body. I digressed, forgive me. We will use a Church that has capabilities in their modus operandi that can raise your vibration to the Christ Consciousness as it is called in Religion. I prefer to call it 6th Density, 7 Dimension.

Stay tuned.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
Let me add here that Religions were actually invented by the Lords, I like that word. I dont know how to explain this but I will try. Each time you say 'Amen'. You think it actually means 'May It Be So', well, that it what you were taught. But Amen means a different thing, and each time a congregation of people say Amen at one time, you are activating something wonderful in the Universe at the cosmic level. Read about Amen-Ra and you will realize who the Amen is. Our Primordial One. So next time a Pastor Says, 'In the name of Jesus', and you shout 'Amen', you actually are participating in a great primordial ritual, a very sacred one.

Shall we proceed....

It is the Mass Consciousness. Religion is a great tool to keep the world rolling by Entities who created you and me and the rest of us all. And some of them walk on this Earth as Humans, they own homes and drive just like you and me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
I recommend in Lagos, Churches like Deeper Life Church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles, The Lords Choosen, and the likes. This is not an advert or proselytization. I am just saying these congregations are capable of making you forget the physical world when you witness them pray and you will need such level of consciousness to materialize your desires. You need to hack the Matrix, cos that is all that the Illuminated Ones do.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Great work uncle billy. How do one know if he's a 4D entity?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Let me add here that Religions were actually invented by the Lords, I like that word. I dont know how to explain this but I will try. Each time you say 'Amen'. You think it actually means 'May It Be So', well, that it what you were taught. But Amen means a different thing, and each time a congregation of people say Amen at one time, you are activating something wonderful in the Universe at the cosmic level. Read about Amen-Ra and you will realize who the Amen is. Our Primordial One. So next time a Pastor Says, 'In the name of Jesus', and you shout 'Amen', you actually are participating in a great primordial ritual, a very sacred one.

Shall we proceed....

It is the Mass Consciousness. Religion is a great tool to keep the world rolling by Entities who created you and me and the rest of us all. And some of them walk on this Earth as Humans, they own homes and drive just like you and me.
. Is there any explanation to this .. Whatever I think usually turns out to be the opposite. can they be someone listening to my taughts and using it against me to cut off my expectations and make me feel bad and depressed.
my mind tells me that a girl I offended in the past is behind this grin .. is there any probability of that being true?

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
I recommend in Lagos, Churches like Deeper Life Church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles, The Lords Choosen, and the likes. This is not an advert or proselytization. I am just saying these congregations are capable of making you forget the physical world when you witness them pray and you will need such level of consciousness to materialize your desires. You need to hack the Matrix, cos that is all that the Illuminated Ones do.
What do you mean by 'the matrix'. I hear that word thrown around a lot in SciFi movies and YouTube conspiracy theories.

And what do you intend to achieve when you 'hack' this matrix?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
A note of warning pls.

Before you proceed with diving deep into Quantum Field to manipulate nature and create your reality, be sure that you are in charge of your mind. Lots of people these days, have plural entities utilizing their minds. In some cases, other ETs have embeded circuitry, a nanographic chip to our framework then they track you using that chip and actually attach to that chip as a peripheral and broadcast signals and transmit signals here and there, altering your mood and using the organism as a launch pad to attack, eavesdrop and even consume energy of their vectors, or victims or their external victims. You can starve them of negative energy, just like Divers need oxygen to stay under water, these entities can not survive without continuous dosages of energy, and actually negative energy. So they collapse your thoughts and get you enraged to produce negative energies for their consumption. It is why Jesus preached Love, cos Love is the only positive energy. Negative entities can not survive the influx of love. Going to this Church, you should be careful, should you have attacks, or should your negative energy get caught up in the storm, na you know...lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

What do you mean by 'the matrix'. I hear that word thrown around a lot in SciFi movies and YouTube conspiracy theories.

And what do you intend to achieve when you 'hack' this matrix?
I will respond to your question when I am in a great mood, right now, I need me some cool beer. Can you provide that ?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
I will respond to your question when I am in a great mood, right now, I need me some cool beer. Can you provide that ?
Once I learn to use my mind to materialise things I probably will be able to, lol
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
. Is there any explanation to this .. Whatever I think usually turns out to be the opposite. can they be someone listening to my taughts and using it against me to cut off my expectations and make me feel bad and depressed.
my mind tells me that a girl I offended in the past is behind this grin .. is there any probability of that being true?

Tell me about the girl. Is she very beautiful ? grin grin grin

Anyway, anyone can read thoughts. All they have to do is love you enough to tune into your heart rhythm and they will perceive all your thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Once I learn to use my mind to materialise things I probably will be able to, lol

Congratulations, I am planning to produce my own Beer, my Goal is to eliminate the use of money in my home, and I am making a lot of progress.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by chinoxstock: 9:39pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Shall we proceed....

Could this be why oga pastor always says "the person with the loudest Amen, would get the biggest miracle"? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by netzro(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
I also experience this and it is really weighing me down, any solution?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

Could this be why oga pastor always says "the person with the loudest Amen, would get the biggest miracle"? undecided
E be like so o
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
chinoxstock:

Yes. Likely, he knows something many dont know.

3 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
netzro:

I also experience this and it is really weighing me down, any solution?
Are you saying you can not perceive other people's thoughts ?

Common men, you need to learn to go further from reading their thoughts, to even projecting thoughts to others and make them think how you want, that alone is a subject for another thread.

This is pure science. I think the pursuit of coins have rendered the great creatures called Human Beings to mere slaves of emotions and stomach..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Are you saying you can not perceive other people's thoughts ?

Common men, you need to learn to go further from reading their thoughts, to even projecting thoughts to others and make them think how you want, that alone is a subject for another thread.

This is pure science. I think the pursuit of coins have rendered the great creatures called Human Beings to mere slaves of emotions and stomach..
I thought i was the only one. I do that often, i transfer thoughts to others and sometimes i change others mood without saying a word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / Your Beliefs / Christ Is My Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.