Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (35728 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Rikidony(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
lalasticlala seun.
this topic is trending front page asap
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Rikidony(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2017
Adiola:
Zombies trying so hard to do damage control&earn their pay.
Well politicans will always continue to play on the
intelligence of gullible people like the Op, that are
devoid of any form of common sense.
Quick questions:
when and how did BH release them?
Was a truce Called?
what was given in exchange for the gals?
Will Shakau that was wounded in an airstrike as
claimed by the military, agree to release them?
why the increased&inceasent attack by BH if
negotiations are truely ongoing?
why this news after PMB's Friday jumat
appearance?
pls answer SENSIBLY without insults
so the International Comity of the Red Cross and the Swiss government which help in facilitating the release of this girls accepted to engage in a scam

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ItzChinnex(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2017
Rikidony:
lalasticlala abeg make people laugh small abegi grin grin grin

Laugh as in for what isn't even funny?
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:20am On May 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
The bastard got what was coming for him. If those foreigners venture into this forum, they'd wonder if those bastards are aliens or just chose to be on a secret competition to see who's the most foolish human alive.

Omenkalives, you call him a bastard because he is an Igbo man right? wink wink

If you people hate these people a lot, why not allow them have their own country? Maybe then your soul will find rest.

Why share common space with someone you hate and still have the mouth to talk bad about him?

Omenkalives, why do you hate Igbos a lot? Why does Igbo progress pain you so much to the heart?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Sanchez01: 6:04am On May 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
haha haha. the idiot think say Na nairaland him dey. see how he just disgraced himself. maybe he would accuse them of being afonja, Igbos, IPOB, BMC etc
Although the ones on here are bit retarded, but those in the screenshot are super retarded. And to refer to them as 'white people' only goes to show how poorly trained he is.

Truth is, most 'whites' these days don't like being referred to as whites. They consider it racist. Reminds me of a moment in time I submitted one of my poems on colonialism and slavery for reviews. These folks don't fancy being segregated, that's the truth.

And to the guy, he got served. A whole lot of people have been losing sleep since the news about some of the girls since yesterday. Blame it on bitterness though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Sanchez01: 6:07am On May 08, 2017
omohayek:
I don't understand how people can be so blinded by their bitterness over Jonathan's defeat that they embrace Donald Trump, a man who has been sued and fined multiple times by the US government for racial discrimination against blacks, who still insists that five black men who were wrongly accused of rape must be guilty, who called the only black US president a "Kenyan" with a "fake" birth certificate, who falsely insists that all black neighborhoods in America are "war zones" ... I could go on indefinitely.

Is it insanity talking with these guys, or raging self-hatred? Because Donald Trump and his supporters will never, ever see any of them as anything more than n*ggers, no matter how loudly they proclaim their supposed "Christianity". The last thing Trump and company would ever care about is some separatist struggle in a faraway African country.
It is mind boggling, honestly. Call it bitterness personified.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by niceguy7(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2017
The guy mumu don over ripe...

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jaabioro(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2017
Liepod should be the firs suspect..

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by afamaustin(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Some people are heartless. How can you call the chibok girls issue scam?
Maybe the Biafran massacre was scam afterall
so without been told u don't knw is a scam.bros wake up

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by shaibu123: 8:43am On May 08, 2017
A big scam

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Zirah: 8:44am On May 08, 2017
Epic. Epic. Epicism grin

OAUTemitayo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by CXLVII: 8:45am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Biafra massacre was a confirmed scam!

Figures were escalated

Less than 2,000,000 actually got killed but they always claim over 3,000,000

In actual fact, no human was killed! Only animals got killed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Zirah: 8:45am On May 08, 2017
Oh lawd. Love this!

HITdemUP:
We know them by their negative remarks toward any healthy news concerning this Buhari's regime. We also know where they come from . They are our adopted children of hate & anger .. Here in 9ja, we no longer take them serious. BBC should also do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by overall90: 8:46am On May 08, 2017
What people fail to understand is that the people responding to the guy live in sane societies where certain things are unimaginable. if only the know they kind of an absurd society that is Nigeria.
the whole chibok issue doesn't make sense to any sane and rational mind.
i pray that all of us will be here when everything will unravel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2017
tonytony208:

Kindly look at the faces of the newly released chibok girls and ask yourself how girls kept in Boko Haram captivity for 3 years could be looking so fresh.

I tire oh.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by excellence1331: 8:48am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Believe it or not it was a well arranged scam and u all know the truth.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by JideAmuGiaka: 8:49am On May 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
They aren't disgracing Nigeria, they are disgracing themselves and their parents, like the Onikuje mother below.

I join to ask; Is it possible for a human to be programmed this way?.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Kebreal92(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
Oyinbo people sef funny oo..... Them don finally murder this IPOBIAN

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Maghan37: 8:50am On May 08, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s] chibok girl is a scam
kiss the truth
Then I hope that scam is witnessed by you someday. Il
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
Chibok girls will continue to be a scam for me until the perpetrators are brought to book!
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Myself2(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2017
The Chibok girls scam is what it is, a scam
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by michoim(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Great response,brother

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:52am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

how did bokoharam who sold off most of them and impregnated some were able to release them to just go like that.. also falling conicidentally with Buharis second sick leave in the space of less than 1yr. one white folk is asking how you can house and feed 200 girls in 3years. i am sure even if they are eating $43million in raw cashed paper, they wont finish it by now. nansense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Myself2(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
Acidosis:

Chibok girls will continue to be a scam for me until the perpetrators are brought to book!

GBAM
I strongly feel this so-called rescue is coming just because there is increasing searchlight being beamed on the health of Bubu and whether he should resign from office or be kicked out by the senate, so this might just be a convenient distraction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jarus(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
tooth4tooth:
How can people say the kidnap is a scam?

Let the foreigners continue to teach them common sense

International wailing gone wrong

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Siscooh: 8:56am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Jehovah!! No wonder the Bible says Satan deceived the whole world. Doesn't Chibok sound like a Scam? I will be shocked if it is not a scam . Aih!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stupid liberals were the ones who attacked him and not sensible Americans
buh dia was an "attacking" by non- Nigerians ni, shey? grin
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jakama90(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Chibok was a scam... Take it or leave it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by dan56: 8:56am On May 08, 2017
Kebreal92:
Oyinbo people sef funny oo..... Them don finally murder this IPOBIAN

Don't mind the op.

He just posted what he wants to see....

Here is the link to the post

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156565443996509&id=5550296508&fs=9&ref=content_filter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by JideAmuGiaka: 8:57am On May 08, 2017
Rikidony:

so the International Comity of the Red Cross and the Swiss government which help in facilitating the release of this girls accepted to engage in a scam

Kidnap your brothers and call on the police or int'l comity or red Cross to help rescue them, they will come but you that kidnapped them knows the game you're playing. The invitation of these foreign aids was to give it an acceptance face.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by menwongo(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2017
omohayek:
I don't understand how people can be so blinded by their bitterness over Jonathan's defeat that they embrace Donald Trump, a man who has been sued and fined multiple times by the US government for racial discrimination against blacks, who still insists that five black men who were wrongly accused of rape must be guilty, who called the only black US president a "Kenyan" with a "fake" birth certificate, who falsely insists that all black neighborhoods in America are "war zones" ... I could go on indefinitely.

Is it insanity talking with these guys, or raging self-hatred? Because Donald Trump and his supporters will never, ever see any of them as anything more than n*ggers, no matter how loudly they proclaim their supposed "Christianity". The last thing Trump and company would ever care about is some separatist struggle in a faraway African country.
Yes and we also saw how Obama help the black neighbourhood!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Reject Long Adjournment / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.