Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (35729 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ipodstinks: 9:38am On May 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi, showing me computer game inside one hole?
He's showing pes 16. it is on my system with pes 17 and FIFA. I just they look the guy.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ebenholer(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2017
Sense here: How could Boko Haram be able to take care of over 200 grown up girls in the desert with no sign of undernourishment on their faces. This calls for many questions to answer by Borno State Government and all.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by macaranta(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2017
How did they feed 300 girls for 3years in a war zone as Sambisa?
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by EnkayDezign: 9:51am On May 08, 2017
Christians/southerners in Nigeria are always living in perpetual fear of conspiracy of some sort. They easily peddle rumors about everything that has to do with northerners. smh

For example: Most Southerners think all Hausa men are uncircumcised. Weird. undecided

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ebenholer(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2017
ebenholer:
Sense here: How could Boko Haram be able to take care of over 200 grown up girls in the desert with no sign of undernourishment on their faces. This calls for many questions to answer by Borno State Government and all.
If Boko Haram as minority group could actually afford such money to cater for 200 girls on Nigeria soil, I tell u d truth Nigerians are not poor nor our government. We are just being intentionally being made poor by the government.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by EnkayDezign: 9:54am On May 08, 2017
macaranta:
How did they feed 300 girls for 3years in a war zone as Sambisa?

If they can sustain an army of a 1000+ men for almost a decade. What makes you question the chibok girls?

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by buffalowings4: 9:55am On May 08, 2017
On may 29 2018
Another 23 chibok released

I swear this thing na yearly thing
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by winningwinner(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2017
sammydirectly:
Ipad, abi na ipod, abi ipob are a disgrace and embarrassment to Nigeria and black race in all ramifications.

So sad.

Quote me and die in Lagoon.

Even if your father is the juju priest of Africa, nothing will happen. When you divert issues to suit your selfish ideology and reasoning, no iota of treath will save you. Why are you afraid of the Igbos? They are one million percent better than all of you put together.
Go to the north and see the lives of those who were trained with the loot of Igbo property. See them in the Senate or Reps, they don't excel. You can read the Bible and see for yourself the end of those who oppress others with leadership: Isaiah 14:1-21.
When you map out a section of the land and unleash wickedness on them, the repercusion is unavoidable!
Your hatred for the Igbo race tells a lot about you. It's high time you faced the fact and progress. You don't need to joke with almost everything!

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ipodstinks: 9:56am On May 08, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Omenkalives, you call him a bastard because he is an Igbo man right? wink wink

If you people hate these people a lot, why not allow them have their own country? Maybe then your soul will find rest.

Why share common space with someone you hate and still have the mouth to talk bad about him?

Omenkalives, why do you hate Igbos a lot? Why does Igbo progress pain you so much to the heart?
Shut up and go and ask your self, do igbos love other ethnic group and stop being playing your victim card here. Talking like someone that needs pity.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by bionixs: 9:56am On May 08, 2017
Rikidony:
the epic replies grin grin
parna painer or whatever he is called. CHIBOK GIRLS IS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM THAT ALL OF US WILL BE ALIVE TO HAVE UNRAVELLED. FOR AFONJAS, THOSE ONES ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM NIGERIA HAVE. EVEN HAUSAS KNOW THAT. THEY ARE NEITHER HERE OR THERE. NA ONLY BIG MOUTH THEM GET,SPINELESS REPROACH TO HUMAN
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by winningwinner(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2017
najoke:

but Kanu who was in jail for 2 yrs can look fresher than fresh.....when you guys were making noise on how fresh Kanu looks in prison you did not see any lie in that.....when we say Igbos are the most gullible and hypocritical species on planet earth.......you just proved us right grin grin grin

Meaning you just scammed yourself by believing what you believed?
This is serious!!!!
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by permit(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Some people are heartless. How can you call the chibok girls issue scam?
Maybe the Biafran massacre was scam afterall
, my dear,what makes u tink these blood sucking demons 'boko haram' wil release them just lik that, be wise, this just a political scam, and no how any british citizen wil go against nigeria gvt hence it does exist.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by kingthreatz: 10:02am On May 08, 2017
HITdemUP:
We know them by their negative remarks toward any healthy news concerning this Buhari's regime. We also know where they come from . They are our adopted children of hate & anger .. Here in 9ja, we no longer take them serious. BBC should also do the needful.

Na dem dem. Biafraudians

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by ipodstinks: 10:03am On May 08, 2017
Jakama90:
Onye ofe mmanu... Children of betrayer.
eyah, see children of ingrate.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:05am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

OH U ALSO KNEW THERE WAS A BIAFRA MASACRE TTHOUGHT UR GOVERNMENT DENIED IT

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
I don't like discussing Chibok girls issues with the IPOB fools. They believe so much in cooked up lies that it's meaningless sharing ideas with them.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by caesaraba(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2017
Brugo:
Hard fact:

Actually the igbo casualties in the civil war were exaggerated. Just a few thousands lost their lives. The rest ran to Cameroon after Ojukwu fled.

This is exactly how it sounds when igbos deny the veracity of the Chibok story. Can there be any people more likely to be petty than Igbos? I doubt it.

Actually it is easier to believe that those girls were kidnapped than the staggering and politically exaggerated figures from the civil war that took place decades ago. Those who fought in the war are either dead or aged. Various eyewitness accounts are twisted by authors for sentimental reasons. Just saying.

No Igbo was killed in the civil war. They just gathered a few kids and starved them of food so they could take pictures and seek international sympathy. If indeed enough of them were killed, we wouldn't have to contend today with the sheer multitudes of retards lining the pages of the Internet spewing thrash like programmed robots. Only a few million animals were killed in the civil war. The figures are just propaganda.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Progressive01(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:

Biafra massacre was a confirmed scam!

Figures were escalated

Less than 2,000,000 actually got killed but they always claim over 3,000,000

In actual fact, no human was killed! Only animals got killed
Gbam! Since chibok is a scam, so also is the claim about two million parboiled Jews.

Nonsense.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Chukazu: 10:18am On May 08, 2017
We shouldn't make this a tribal conundrum

It's also interesting to know that the very person who has been at the forefront of campaign for the release of the girls has been an Igbo woman.. The amiable Oby Ezekwesili.
.. And none of us has given her the credit she deserves
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by najoke: 10:20am On May 08, 2017
winningwinner:

Meaning you just scammed yourself by believing what you believed?
This is serious!!!!
My oh my....Biafuros...stil proving Afonja right since yansh dey back grin grin

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2017
lloydsfolarin:
Igbos are pathetic

Why are Nigerians engaging these fools in an unproductive argument?

This is what they represent as a tribe; manipulation and hatred.

Are Nigerians surprised at this Igbos' foolishness? No! Nigerians know that Igbos have always been stupid. No surprise! Historically, they have always thought that they were smarter than others which was the reason why the coup in the 60s was carried out by Igbos but as God ll have it, we killed them back in millions like cockroaches they were.

They are nothing but animals in human skins

They are the most manipulative, self-glorified, tribalistic, criminal-minded, selfish and hateful people on earth

These animals should have been all wiped out during the civil war by Nigerian Army without looking back, that would have save us all these Igbos' madness.

I quoted you for the world to see the level of hate you've openly shown to an ethnic group because of a misguided few. You are no different from those you accuse.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jelal0007(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s] chibok girl is a scam
kiss the truth
Get ur Brain checked. Kiss my a**

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by franudi: 10:30am On May 08, 2017
SillyMods:
Liepods disgracing Nigeria since 1967. Imagine the useless thing embarrassing himself upandan.
Chibok girls kidnap is a scam. I refuse to be banbuslled.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Hoduwahishape: 10:38am On May 08, 2017
Scam of the decade
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Abagworo(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2017
Chukazu:
We shouldn't make this a tribal conundrum

It's also interesting to know that the very person who has been at the forefront of campaign for the release of the girls has been an Igbo woman.. The amiable Oby Ezekwesili.
.. And none of us has given her the credit she deserves

Most people are unaware of campaign launched using radio biafra to condemn people like Oby Ezekwesili, Chibuike Amaechi and Rochas Okorocha which obviously has political undertone. Some Igbos ignorantly fell for the smear campaign launched by PDP with radio Biagra as its tool. They call any truthful Igbo saboteur and promote ethnic hate.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by lloydsfolarin: 10:47am On May 08, 2017
Abagworo:

I quoted you for the world to see the level of hate you've openly shown to an ethnic group because of a misguided few. You are no different from those you accuse.

I requoted you fool for the world to see you as one of the scumbags-Igbos from the land of hatred called Ndigbo. You people have caused Nigerians more pains and harms than good.

They destroyed our flourishing regional system of govt through your sons in the army under the pretence of a coup.

You killed our leaders in the North and South without a single Igbo politicians who are actively involved in the same corrupt government. Nzeiogwu claimed it was a revoluttionary coup to get rid of corrupt government in which Igbos are actively involved but failed to touch a single politicians from the East but Yorubas leaders in opposition or regional level were mercilessly killed in front of their wives and kids. You even killed our military officers. What a shame!

You ll continue to pay for your crime as long as you keep remind us with your 21st hatred towards my people.

You and the North ruled this country from 60s to early 90s at the expense of the Southerners.

You guys brought tribalism to our politics

It's either Igbos or nobody-retarded people.

It's eyes for eyes now, no more leave Igbos alone like wailing babies they were in 60s, 70s and still are in 21st century.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by chloride6: 10:51am On May 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

No doubt the girls were kidnapped but anyone who believes that boko haram did it all alone is a fool.
Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Brugo(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2017
caesaraba:

No Igbo was killed in the civil war. They just gathered a few kids and starved them of food so they could take pictures and seek international sympathy. If indeed enough of them were killed, we wouldn't have to contend today with the sheer multitudes of retards lining the pages of the Internet spewing thrash like programmed robots. Only a few million animals were killed in the civil war. The figures are just propaganda.

Exactly how it sounds when Igbos doubt the tragedies in the North-East. Igbos need to have sense. The pettiness is just disgusting.

Re: Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam by Jetleeee: 11:04am On May 08, 2017
Abagworo:

That guy went too far with his post. No fear, dem go soon serve am better ban

That's not to say y'all are saints tho. I've seen similar posts from ipob clowns.

But like I always say, some of us know the borderline and we go always call out bullchiiiiit if we see am regardless of the ethnic group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times.